I'm in the process of losing weight. So far, my diet/exercise regiment consists of eating up to 1500 calories a day...

I'm in the process of losing weight. So far, my diet/exercise regiment consists of eating up to 1500 calories a day. (mostly Subway sandwiches and pre-packaged wal-mart salads with occasional package of sugar-free diced peaches or tangerines, along with 600 calories burned on a treadmill 4-5 nights a week).

I know I need to be lifting but I don't know where to begin. I don't, at the moment, want to gain muscle (that's on the back-burner for a later date). Can you guys and gals give me an idea of what I should be doing to burn the fat in my arms, and to lose my fupa and moobs? I've had some great results with my diet and exercise regiment so far, having lost 30 pounds over the summer, but I need to shed the motherfucking fupa and moobs, I followed a similar plan six years ago and lost a ton of weight (like 70 pounds in nine months) but I never completely shed my fupa and moobs.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I forgot the most important info.

I weigh 280 and am 6 foot 3 inches tall.

Height and weight?

You're not going to be able to burn fat off your stomach, chest, etc. You just have to lower your totally body fat percentage until you're satisfied.

Read the sticky

Start doing 5x5 Stronglifts, it's very simple and you only need a barbell. Free weights are superior to machines imo anyway. It's the most effective way to add size

About your tits, if you have gyno it will never go completely away unless you get a surgery, since you're basically becoming a woman it wouldn't hurt to get your Testosterone levels checked aswell

Be consistent

Oops, should have refreshed before posting

Were you at 380 before? Or did you gain back some of that 70?

Again, sticky helps

SSS GOMAD

Read the sticky you fucking cunt. This point is addressed and you wouldn't have to waste precious energy.
Your shitty, useless thread is literally precipitating the universe into heat death, and that's your fault cause you couldn't read a fucking sticky with a big ass raptor on the front page you cumslurping buffoon.
Kill yourself you massive idiot.

No worries.

I've been around 300-ish since the end of high school (six years ago). Dropped from 300 to 230 in 2010. Then put it back on (let's chalk it up to youth and bad decisions), and I was at about 310 at the beginning of the year. Have come down to 280 over the summer.

I will consult the sticky.

>gyno
>check your test levels
For fucks sake Veeky Forums, what is your obsession with this?
I've yet to see a single person on Veeky Forums with gyno, but see someone ask about it every time I'm here

>Can you guys and gals give me an idea of what I should be doing to burn the fat in my X
That's called spot reduction, which is literally impossible. You'd know that if you read the sticky. And you clearly didn't. So read the fucking sticky.

read the sticky and never post again
im so assblasted by this shit

I sincerely apologize for triggering you all.

bump

>I apologize for being a cunt
>Lemme keep being a cunt tho
>wat I apologize rofl XD
Go die you massive retard.

I'm actually very sorry. I never meant to cause any trouble here. That is never my intention anywhere that I go. I am sincerely for pontentially triggering any of you. That's just not my style. I've been triggered before and it just ain't fun, and so it is with deep, genuine sorrow and remorse that I apologize for possibly triggering you.

The world is a very fucked up place with fucked up people. I don't want to be one of those people, but if I am one of those people, I hate it. That was never, ever my intention when I entered this world.

I'm deeply sorry and I hope you will forgive me.

Ignore these awful people. But you really do need to read the sticky first.

As some of them said, you can't specifically target the arms, fupa or moobs. As you lose weight these will go. Lifting will help this. What you are doing is working, so keep doing it - just be sure to your calories and macros well as it gets more difficult to lose weight.

If you are trying to lose weight and get rid of your gut and man boobs, then having more muscle there will improve the appearance.

Why can't you/don't want to lift? Is it the gym? I'd encourage you to join, but if not there are bodyweight routines. You should start one of these asap, as it will help with your current goals before you can get into a gym. Can't recall if there are specific bodyweight routines in the sticky, but you can find some online. Pushups, planks etc

Veeky Forums is a pretty toxic place, in case you haven't noticed. But it is true that you should have read the fucking sticky.

>Double entering
Fuck off fat fuck go back to fucking reddit or whatever shithole you crawled from
The only apology you'll get is to fucking shut your mouth, read the fucking sticky and never post this kind of shit ever again. It's been like the third this morning

how much bodyfat?
your weight alone doesn't mean much.
i'm 6'3 and 205lbs with 22%bodyfat, my goal is 200lbs with around 15%bf.

shut up
you're anonymous here, nobody cares about you.
tell us your problem and we give you answers, nothing more.

Apology assepted

Thanks!

What's the third? Iknow it's two days after the first, which is notoriously known as "welfare day" in the USA, but I don't see the parallels.

Thanks for the reply.

this isn't plebbit you faggot