Past few months I keep seeing this really Veeky Forums blonde girl whenever I go to the gym

>past few months I keep seeing this really Veeky Forums blonde girl whenever I go to the gym
>not sure if talking to girls in the gym is even acceptable
>want to talk to her but feel like I'll probably spill my spaghetti

wat do?

Talk to her, get it out of your system. She prolly has a bf anyway.

You'll spill your spaghetti when she tell you about her bf

>tfw no gf for 8 months

Go for it. Think of her as a person you want to get to know, and don't overthink the fact that she's a pretty girl. Talk to her as if you would talk to another guy politely.

progress from just a smile or nod, to a 'are you using this piece of equipment' when you are near her, then small talk, then if you're attractive you go in the for the kill. That's about it.

do it op, i did it like 2-3 months ago and couldn't be more happy

>be me see hot blonde chick in gym all the time
>one day see her walking to the gym
>approach her asking her a lot, she seems interested
>keep talking to her on and off but never had the balls to get her number
>one day i went up to her and asked if she wants to come with me to some birthday
>she agreed and gave me her number
>been at the birthday, was pretty good, met a 2nd time and that was also good
>we pretty much texted everyday since then and 2 days ago she asked me to come to some house party
>i went there and she started light cuddeling with me
>next day another party with mates of her
>we don't talk much, kinda awkward silence in the room, everyone is kinda bored
>she suddenly goes to another room lying on a bed
>after like 5 mins i go after her and see what she does
>we talk and cuddle a lot, after a while she put her hand around my back and i started kissing her
>made out with her for like 10 mins, then cuddle and then again kiss
>do this like 5-6x so made out with her for like 1 hour
>i pull her body on top of mine and we make out, she presses her body really hard against my dick and she feels my pecs and arms
>i pulled her shirt up but she put it back down because the door wasn't lockable and she is a virgin
>we sleep together on the same couch all night

this was yesterday (and today), just approach her fgt

>Talk to her as if you would talk to another guy politely.
>"brah, u mirin? u mirin u sadcunt? ima sickcunt"

>>tfw no gf for 8 months
>tfw no gf for 19 years
fuck you

>i pulled her shirt up but she put it back down because the door wasn't lockable and she is a virgin

She's your niece right?

Holy fuck. I wish i was you. How old is she? How old are you? What did you talk about the first time?

i'm 18 and she is 15, inb4 kv talking about how easy it is to pull young girls

first time i approached her i asked her if she goes to our gym and then asked her all the standart questions like age, where from, if she got a boyfriend, what school etc

2nd meeting talked about more detailed stuff like music, sport, friends

and yesterday we didn't even talk that much in the time we cuddled and kissed, it was like 5 or 6 hours in the bed and we just layed there touching each other and kissing

dayum son i'm proud of you

Fuck, im 19 and i wouldnt dare to approach someone so young... might try...
Thanks mate

idk OP, i'd be pretty pissed if someone approached me in the gym

atleast don't interrupt her in the middle of an exercise

PEDO

well all my mates thought she was 16/17 at least cuz she got a squat ass and doesn't act like a kid

When she leaves the gym follow her outside and talk to her then. You won't be at the gym anymore so that makes it acceptable time to talk.

doesn't that makes you a stalker?

There's this really cute girl who goes at the same time I go, but whenever we make brief eye contact, I'm too shy to smile at her. Am I fucked?

only if she doesn't find you attractive

How tall are you?

5'9'' she's 5'6'' or so

lifting since 8 months but stopped gaining after 6

Well, good on you bro!

>5'9
Just don't bother, man

kys

jealous fags, in a year shes 16 and i'm 19 nothing pedo then

According to that other thread, take photos of her until she buys a dog out of fear

:D

>when she lies about having a bf

6/10 would beat you up

You can try smiling if your eyes meet, then say hello, then approach her talking about exercise (something relevant she or you is doing at the moment). Do it gradually over several visits.

If she has a bf, keep her as a friend, chances are she has cute single friends.

You can also compliment something she had worked hard for (back, delts, legs etc), but as a respect thing, not a creepy remark.

There's a lot you can discuss with a girl - if she has tried yoga because you are now considering it to help with your mobility, diets, supplements etc

h-hey you have strong bicep, how much you c-c-curl?

ask her to spot you on binch

thats how I got to know everyone at my gym

Belly button piercing confirmed slut

Confirmed.. I've been creampie-ing this girl with a belly button piercing whenever her bf is away.

You're acting as if there is much of a difference between 15, 16, 17, lol.

that would only be good for me then lol and people saying that i'm a pedo don't make sense then