What is it about leg day that you hate the most?

what is it about leg day that you hate the most?

the memes people make

Having nutsacks where my calves are supposed to be

I don't have a leg day

I don't want big legs

When you walk out the bar in squats on your first set of the heavy weight and accept the inevitability of having to do it.
Shit feels 10x heavier than all the other sets.

Curls

that it ends

Probably walking around like a cowboy for three days after.

yeah, what's up with that? when doing sets of 5 it's always like this:
1st set: heavy as fuck
2nd set: pretty comfy
3rd set: moderate
4th set: ok, getting heavy now, but almost done
5th set: almost done, I can do this shit

>skipping warmup sets

fuck that's exactly how all my compound 5xwhatever go
comfort/performance peaks around set 2-3

i chuckled

>what is it about leg day that you hate the most?

That most people bitch about it. Legs is fucking ez, shoulders kill me the most

The weird bumps growing on my ankles. The other day I seen a girl staring at my ass for like a good 30 seconds was it because she was disgusted or because she wanted to fuck, whats the cut off point for when someone is mirin?

>shoulders kill me the most
Brah, it's all worth it, if only for the pump.
You know, when the upper part of your torso looks like it's developing a mind of its own and tries tor separate from the rest of your body.

stretching. Fucking eats like 15 mins alone

When I'm cutting and I can barely do my 1RM, but still crank it out to show my boys how its done and almost burst a blood vessel in my brain from trying to keep proper squat form.

Warm up properly.
Lift as heavy as you can manage 1st set and then drop down the weight if/when you think it's required.

It only lasts for one day

I actually prefer working out my legs, but I'm a grill with little to no arm strength-- so working my arms just makes me feel insecure.

>mfw can only curl 45lbs

when im squatting 2+ pl8s i always get scared im gonna fuck up my form and seriously hurt myself

Why do you stretch?

How I split up deaflifts,front squats, and power cleans onto 3 different days so that I don't experience all of it at once.

Lunges

>That most people bitch about it. Legs is fucking ez, shoulders kill me the most
glad I'm not the only one.

I'm pretty sure the leg day meme is from DYELs that lift about once every 2 weeks and get crippling DOMS the day after

What I hate about leg day is how much effort has to go into actually doing proper squats. Coming from a state champ powerlifter in high school (yes I'm riding that white horse still). Don't get me wrong. Squats are great and we're my favorite, but if you undertrain in almost anything related to the lift and are pushing your body at peak levels then there are so many ways you can fuck up your back. Not to mention compressing discs and such which you can't really control. I can still feel that 515 in my lower back bruhs. My advice. Go light on Squats and only use it for defining muscle. Not strength.

I love lower day

I love squatting heavy weights

Makes me want to puke

Nothing. Leg day is best day.

>515 in highschool

How fat were you, famalam?

pls post pics

When I miss it because I'm busy ;-;

Lmao

ITT: D00D EPIC LEG DAY HURTS SO BAD LMAO

*POSTS LEG DAY RAGE COMIC TO FACEBOOK*

XD BRO LE DEDICATI0N LE HARDCORE LEG DAY LE PAIN BRO LE SWOLE XD

shoot yourselves

Do strict curls with less weight and you'll see better results.

this 100%

stuck doing much lower weight squats (40-50kg) unless i want to get calf pain for a month

this basically, there's nothing worse than teens who do legs once a week and pretend its the hardest shit in life, and that it completely disables them following legday.

The herniated discs

>have to squat 5 long reps at absolute max amount of weight i can handle

The fact I got injuries in the past from it that scares the shit out of me. I prefer training my upperbody now, of course.

But I got to a 270kg squat (I was on gear, came off onto PCT after a 6 month blast, 1 yr B&C and got injured by trying to be just as strong as before) . Natty I was at 220kg, deadlift was 270kg, on gear it was 320kg.

I also get a pump so much easier in my upperbody than legs, I mean I've trained as a powerlifter all the way through until gear, but I still enjoyed chasing the pump.

Legs are just boring, they're only fun if you're pounding up significant weight because desu you don't need high rep shit to grow, I only do high rep leg stuff as endurance work for cycling assistance.

Looking and feeling like a bitch when I struggle to squat more than 1 pl8

>Those fucking legs

I love leg day because ATG squats are difficult and I love the challenge.

You pussies have it easy with your basic squat routines. When you do a cycle of smolov or a bulgarian run.... then come complain