Is non-existence generally better than existence a correct conclusion?

is non-existence generally better than existence a correct conclusion?

pseudointellectualism incoming

nonexistence cannot be measured

you can't say whether one is better than another without experiencing them and comparing. do you remember non existence?

Better how?

i wish i wasn't born

well the problem with that conclusion is that concepts such as 'better' can only be with existence

> pseudointellectualism incoming

>implying that makes it wrong

well kinda, being non existent implying not suffering nor enjoying or feeling anything at all. This itself can be a better deal for most people even today if they can neutralize their instinct for life

the void is a warm place God calls his home

no, because after that is tranquility or receiving things in existence, letting them flow through you. this requires existence to experience even at a basic level.

No.

The universe abhors non-existence.

Post a picture of non-existence and I will tell you.

but that brings up the philosophical debate on whether or not the suffering makes the joy worth it or not

>conclusions other than mine are all pseudointellectual

is joy even worth the existence?

if you ask me personally it all depends on the ratio
nice trips btw

Like if you were imprisoned for life, and had a cite little butt and got raped all day, but secretly you were gay and love violent anal sex alot.

Quantify that ratio for me.

if you loved it then wouldnt joy overpower the suffering, fag.

Yeah but the prison food...

nonexistence itself implies the absence of thought or feeling. there's no relief from pain, just nonexistence. nothing can experience nonexistence. something not experienced cannot be quantified.

if OP wants a reason to kill himself he needn't try to convince himself it's better.

> nonexistence itself implies the absence of thought or feeling. there's no relief from pain, just nonexistence. nothing can experience nonexistence. something not experienced cannot be quantified.

that's the whole point and argument for being non existent you retard

>He thinks non existance is possible
Babby's first contemplation

go back to /g/ pajeet

the op question was if it was better. you cant quantify better with something that in its fucking description is non-existent.

if it doesn't fucking exist it can't be better.

I am OP. Stop treating the non-existent state as if we're talking mathematics, just consider it as a state in a binary system (exist or no exist)

I'm Aryan abrahamnigger

in that case then yes, nonexistence is better.

kys

eat shit