Hey Veeky Forums, what's the strangest thing you've ever seen at your gym?

Hey Veeky Forums, what's the strangest thing you've ever seen at your gym?

I just found the gym's two roiding turbomanlet PTs asleep at the women's yoga section in their underwear today. They were spooning and cuddling, it was adorable.

pics or it didn't happen :^)

I don't bring my phone when running to the gym. It makes my shorts flop around awkwardly.

why not just cycle buddy

a lanklet doing curls in the squat rack
going to cable machine doing curls
yes curls
and going back to squat doing
you're right
curls

I value my testicles.

A guy doing shrugs with the shoulder press machine

3 faggy twinks spending 90% of the time preening and flexing their nonexistent muscles and doing curls with ridiculously small weights in the manner you described with an unbearable delusional smug look on their twinky faces.

same here
2 days ago a dude was doing curls on every machine possible
flexing in the mirror and going back to curls

fuckin hell

Have any of you Veeky Forumsizens ever fell asleep cuddled up with a bro? If yes, were you in your underwear?

i just bmx to my gym and grind on the dyel faggots. my dick gets hard every time

meant for

I have that one gay swole dude that speaks in the fruitiest lisp. He always chats up the qt cardiobunnies and he never fails to makes them laugh.

I don't know how he does it, he's a natural born cardiobunny-whisperer.

>one gay swole dude
>don't know how he makes girls laugh

Because they aren't threatened or weirded out by him because he fucks men. To them, hes essentially a woman that is strong as fuck

the strange cunt who used to use a barbell like it was darth mauls lightsaber and like spin it around and shit

walked in on him doing it once and he stopped pretty quickly

In the past when I've gotten to the gym somebodies put whatevers supposed to keep the weight on the barbells on the smith machine instead, I don't know what they're called, pic related

They're called 'barbell spring clip collars.'

Thanks user

You're welcome sweetie! :*

How do I threaten a qt cardiobunny into consensual sex?

I'll take 'Things that never happened' for $200, please.

>be noob
>go to gym
>see 5'8 180 pound guy training with a 6'3 260 pound guy
>theyre working together moving around the same weight
>actually the 5'8 guy was stronger and tall guy burnt out fast