QTDDTOT

QTDDTOT.

I really wanna fug this girl in my DnD group but she has herpes. What are my chances of contraction if I use a condom? What if I tongue her asshole? Apparently nobody on Google can give a straight answer.

Also, what routine has the least volume that would give decent hypertrophy? I'm thinking 2-3 exercises 3 times per week with 3 sets of 8-12 reps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAQtp1QrsVI
youtu.be/PjbSXItiMkI
amazon.com/Lifeline-LLPUCU-Power-Up-Chin-Up/dp/B006PDK1B4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=pAQtp1QrsVI

My question is kinda related.

Years ago I did SS and got into numbers regarded as intermediate on most of those sites.

Now I'm getting back into it and I've realised that if I follow the same routine but hit sets of 8 reps instead of 5, I'm actually progressing faster than a year ago when I was struggling to catch up doing SS as standard.

I always drop off exercising so have tried to get "back into lifting" multiple times now and this simple change is proving very effective for me.

Has my body adapted and is responding better to slightly more volume? Seems to be.

It's likely something else causing faster progress. The difference between 3-8 reps is pretty minimal if the set is "tough" for whatever rep range it is tbH

Im still failing/close to failing my last rep of each set. Well whatever it is I'm happy and enjoying the new rep range

So, i will be going on vacation for two weeks and will not have a gym at hands. I want to maintain muscle mass as much as possible, plus dont want to pack on to much weight from all the food I am going to eat.
Plan so far is to go jogging for 7 km a day and do a full-body-bodyweight routine. Anyone got some ideas for good exercises besides crunches, push-ups and bodyweight-squats?

>Wants to maintain muscle
>Stops lifting and starts running 7km a day

Are you literally listening to yourself

Transitioning my focus to weightlifting (Olympic), how should I add hyper trophy focus to a 3 day template?

Fuck yourself.

I have flat feet and can't find cleats that don't murder my feet. Can anyone recommend a pair that aren't absurdly expensive that have similar support to what I'd find in a running shoe for people with flat feet? Failing that, are there any that are made a bit roomier so I can put inserts in them? The pair I have from when I played varsity soccer have absolutely no room for them, and every pair I've looked at seem to be made as tight as possible.

Just eat plenty of protein and enjoy yourself you sperg, a couple weeks isn't gonna ruin your noob gains

Fuck off.

Well, i want to maintain and don't pack on weight, so ofc i will do cardio, aye?

What are the side effects of clen compared to DNP?

You don't necessarily need to workout that much, I wouldn't suggest running, or any cardio training, the most important thing is diet, make sure you absolutely get a lot of protein and eat a decent amount, even if you're cutting, consider adding 2-300kcal to your daily intake and make it as protein-heavy as possible, I would suggest a morning routine of basic body weight exercises.

Push ups - wide grip 2x20
Sit ups - 3x10
Pull ups (as many sets of 5 as possible)
Leg raises 3 x 1 minute reps

Then take a 15 minute break and hydrate;

Push ups - close grip 3x10
Sit ups w/twist 3x15
Body weight dips (as many full sets of 10 as possible)

This should be sufficient OP, I'm in very close contact with a lot of military guys who do this routine when they don't have access to a gym at all, you can decrease/increase the number of sets but try and keep the reps the same.

Start light and easy and do it after your bread and butter work.

Thanks a lot for the input. Why would you say to drop the cardio? I am doing cardio when going to the gym, so shouldn't i be fine with doing it without gym?
And with eating, the amount will not be the problem, i guess, having buffet for breakfast and diner..(Captcha: tick pizza...)

Getting herpes for one lay is probably not worth it senpai

That's what I figured. Suppose I'll work on snatch and C&J on Monday and Friday an everything else is just icing on the cake.

How do I into better OHP?
I've been stuck at 95x8 forever now.

Just be safe you cum gargler, nothing is guaranteed, but your rate of herpes survival pretty much drops to 0 if you have sex with her enough times. Just use a condom and remember that even oral sex can give it to you in certain situations

How do I talk to girls? I try to lift to confidence but still only in skelly mode. I went to the movies with my friend and his gf and they made me talk to a stranger and try and get her number
She told me she could see my heart beating through my undersized shirt which just made everything worse. I started sweating and had a panic attack and ran away, then I ran out of the theater and left

Maintaining the integrity of a good DnD group is more important than sex.

Does PHUL Work? I am an intermediate lifter btw.

I'm stalling/regressing on my bench press at only 5 months in. I've been on a 4 day U/L split since day 1 which I've progressed really well on until about a month ago and my bench press has been stalling at 55kg since.

For chest, my upper body days have flat+incline bench on one day and OHP+dips on the other. I eat on a surplus with high amounts of protein and get 8h+ sleep every night so I'm wondering how I can get over this bump? My other lifts are still improving, deadlifts in particular.

Thanks

Should I get some cardio equipment for my room? Is it worth doing cardio and a light workout first thing in the morning?

Have you tried the BUHREATHE AYUT THUH TOP and bounce at the bottom using the stretch reflex like a squat from this REEYUP vid: youtu.be/PjbSXItiMkI Helped me immensely.

Most programs talk about 2.5/5lbs progression per workout but my gym's smallest plates are 1.25kg meaning I can only progress 2.5kg minimum. How do I factor this into a program?

You're over thinking it. It is still linear progression, you do not need to factor it into any program.

May I have a picture of a ottermode endomorphe? Do they even exist? I want to be slim but fuck it I have never seen one in my life

mostly asking this to reaffirm what I already suspect
I'm currently running GSLP. Doing a lot of chest/tricep work as accessories because my bench and OHP progress like shit.
flat DB bench, Incline DB bench, skullcrushers, triceps pushdowns, etc.

This seems fairly logical to me. I am struggling with X lift so I will emphasize accessories that should help X lift.
Am I on the right track here? it's really only my upper body, lower has no problem at all.

Not seeing a problem here.

I've been doing reverse grip bent over rows on pull day. If o wanted to incorporate normal grip bent over rows, should i do them before, after, or on another day altogether? Also should i match my reverse grip weight with normal, or should i expect to be able to do Moore or less?

Where do you look/what is good head position when squatting?

Straight ahead, spine neutral, just like a deadlift

So I'm basically maintaining eye contact with my reflection in the mirror all the way down and all the way up?

Bench and press are both limited by smaller muscles than squats and deadlifts, and thus can't advance as fast. Just load with smaller weight increments (1kg per workout, maybe even less.)

No. Pick a fixed point on the floor so that your neck remains neutral (looking neither up nor down in relation to the rest of your spine.)

I ran with new running shoes today (Nike Furys, if that matters) and I felt a ache in the outer sides of my feet towards the end of my third mile interval. Is this because the shoe isn't broken in yet (didn't happen with older worn to shit Sauconys), my gait is fucked, or something else entirely? Are there any specific stretches I can do to avoid it?

could anyone rate this routine? i found it on my pc, i guess i'd saved it a long time ago.

how do I into discipline so i can stop eating and stop being a fatass?

motivation only goes so far

head stays in line with your torso.

Im looking for a morning exercise routine that can be done 6 days a week besides going to gym 3 times a week.

Point of it being to wake me up and get some morning movement going before kicking off the day.It doesnt have to use weights or anything.
Accepting any advice and propositions.

how do i make creatine taste good?

It's virtually tasteless with a teaspoon/~5g in a cup of water. You eating it raw?

tasteless my ass. it definitely changes the way the water tastes. i put in 5g and drink multiple glasses of water till it goes away cause it doesn't all dissolve and some stays at the bottom.

You gotta keep stirring and try this stuff, it's very inoffensive: BulkSupplements Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder

How do I into posture on deadlifts? I can't can't EVER seem to get my back straight when bending over. Is my posture really that fucked?

it might just be the brand. im using ON creatine. how long do you stir it for?

>back straight
You mean upper or lower? Bent lower is snap city. Bent upper is still not great, but more forgiving.
Keep chest up. Your shoulders will droop, but as long as yr chest is up, your back will be straight enough.

Never tried the ON, but the Bulksups is an *extremely* fine powder. It doesn't dissolve in water, but stirring enough to keep it from settling, even while drinking, makes it barely noticeable in the ratio I stated.

bent upper, although when i started i couldn't even get lower straight properly.

when increasing weight should I do it in increments of 1.25/2.5/5kg?

alright ill try it out. the ON creatine isn't really that fine, its maybe a little smaller than sand

nice dubs

Ew that sounds horrible. No wonder you dislike it.

Dude

>being a third wheel in a fucking theater
Your friend knew the outcome was going to happen.

How do I reverse gluteal atrophy? I don't have any weights, and the imbalance screws with my running.

Why do I keep hearing that PPL is for roiders?

I believe it's due to the frequency. PPLxPPL, where x is the rest day.

>your rate of herpes survival pretty much drops to 0 if you have sex with her enough times

This.

But if its a one off or a occasional thing you can cover your dick in acyclovir (cold sore cream) before putting your Condom on.

It will go a long way to preventing you getting herps.

What are some ways to compensate recovery when lifting on a cut? Every now and then when o push my gym session, I'll get a sore muscle that takes like 3 days to fully recover. What can I do aside from eating more to help my recovery?

What am I meant to be eating mostly on keto?

eggs, bacon and avocado?

and almonds?

anyone?

Whatever fits your diet. When I did my Keto, I would mostly eat what you've already mentioned.

I would make burgers wrapped in lettuce with avocado, mayo, and bacon.

Sometimes I would make almond flour pizza, which was really delicious.

Maybe eat some lunch meat here and there like turkey, ham, prosciutto.

OH, forgot to mention bullet proof coffee. It was a really great way to start the day, look it up!

How would I do pull-ups and dips w/o equipment?

Am I wasting my time weightlifting so much while trying to lose ~40 pounds (I'm overweight). I'm eating at about a 500 calorie deficit daily and also doing some running. I haven't really been getting stronger outside of the first couple weeks of lifting.

No, keep lifting. It'll only help you in the long run.

Lifting while losing weight is more about preserving the muscle mass you have than building any new.

Wall stands/sits hip thrusts and also pistol squats

Is this guy what Veeky Forums will turn you into?

anyone?

Getting back into biking. How the fuck can I keep from bruising my taint

Only autism can do that

in my current bulking routine i do 1 set of 15 and 1 set of 12 for squats and trap bar deadlifts. ive been gaining weight and muscle at a good speed. would it make sense to add maybe one heavy set in one of the lifts alternating each week (ex work up to a heavy triple in the squat one week, trap bar the other week) to keep my lower body used to heavier low rep sets?

Veeky Forums will turn you into that anonymously but irl you would wait for her to finish because you are afraid of women

pretty good beginner routine

hows this for an old guy (40s)

Monday
Squat 4x6
stiff leg deadlift 4x6
lat pulldowns, abs 3x10

Wednesday
Leg raises 2x20
thick bar deadlifts 5x1
calf raises 4x12
single arm farmers walks 2 laps
barbell curls 4x6
neck bridges and rear delt raises 2 sets each

Friday
Bench press 5x5 heavy or 3x8 light
Overhead press 3x8 light of 5x5 heavy

Does she take an anti-viral?
If she does, your chances of contracting it are low, provided she's not currently having an outbreak.
Anti-viral + no outbreaks + condoms = basically no chance of contracting

>t. guy whose GF has herpes

How much protein does a person need? Is it based on total weight or lean body mass. How do I find my lean mass?

How much cardio should I be doing? I'm currently doing a 3 day split and have access to a manual treadmill and rowing machine. 5'10 170lbs. How can I calculate how much I should do?

I have a home gym so I cant do the back extensions on the Texas method

Should I replace them with stiff legged dls, RDL, or good mornings?

After trying a machine based high rep routine some gymbro idiot gave me this friday both my knees and my elbows hurt like shit, and I have limited range of motion, I can't extend either fully and trying that makes them hurt even more, the pain isn't in the muscle, but on the articulation itself, I've been mostly bedridden, can't shower properly and if I have to anywhere, I have to walk on my toes and crooked, like Quasimodo on high heels.

What kind of doctor should I go to check this kind of shit out? Do you guys have any ideas of what it actually is? I've tried cold showers, hot showers, cold presses, all kinds of mobility and stretching exercises, foam rollers, all for no effect.

Day a
Triceps extension 4x12
Alternated biceps curl 4x10
Palms in shoulder press 4x8

Day b dumbbell squats
Dumbbell squats 2x15
30 russian twists
30 weughtend crunches
30 cycling abs
30 elbow to knee abs

Give me some advice on the routine
And i would like some chest exercises but i dont have a bench should i do push ups

Used to be able to fuck for hours without cumming, now seems I beat the deathgrip and my dick is sensitive

how do I improve this so I can come back to those times where I felt like a sex god pounding for hours

I hurt myself doing a military presses while standing in January and my shoulder still is not healed.

Feels dislocated - do I need to see the doctor and get surgery for it to heal? Or am I just fucked for heavy lifting now?

I also had to stop lifting in late May for a summer job. Can still curl at same weight but cant do as many reps as I used to with everything else. Keep at same weight and just do less reps until I get back to where I was?

If she's not having an outbreak, your chances are slim.

I just went through it. Took a week off, sling for 5 days then rehabbed for two weeks. It was still sore when I rehabbed but now it's fine. If it's dislocated it would be bruised and you wouldn't be able to do rom

thanks. Gonna get it checked out I guess

something isnt right

Reposting from last QTDDTOT, since I didn't get a response.

I’m a soon-to-be poorfuck. I put together a meal plan. (Thanks to everyone who helped yesterday).

Anyway, I want to know if this is a good meal plan and if it’s cost-effective. What changes would you make, if any?

>Breakfast
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of boiled, frozen collard greens
- 1 serving of oatmeal
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 banana

>Lunch
- an ounce of raw chopped carrots (I don’t like carrots much, hence the small portion, but I need those micros/vegetables and they’re cheap)
- 1 banana
- an ounce of dry-roasted, unsalted peanuts

>Dinner
- half a serving of frozen chicken breast tenderloin (2 oz)
- 1 serving of romaine lettuce (85g)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (for calories)
- 1 small baked potato (5 oz)
- 1 pat of butter (for calories)
- 1 cup of cooked dried lentils
- 1 cup of steamed frozen cauliflower (I would eat broccoli but it makes me stink)

>Stats
- 1400 kcal
- 182g of carbs
- 70g of protein (using 0.6*[my body weight], I only need 60g/day)
- 44g of fat
- Ratio is 52/20/28.
- $4.54/day, give or take a dime or two ($1,540/year; I can eat free every Sunday morning, eliminating paying for breakfast and lunch)

I’ll exercise moderately 4 days a week for 20 minutes each. I know it’s not a lot, but it’s so hard getting enough calories /and/ maintaining a passable macro ratio on such a tight budget that I can’t grow at the rate I want to.

I’m female, so I think I can eat more fat and less protein than men before it gets unhealthy, but I could be wrong. Correct me if I am.

Lastly, to reiterate, I want to hear what others have to say about how good this meal plan is and if there are other ways to reduce the cost while covering my needs.

That’s it. Thanks!

fish
cheap, tasty and comes in a lot of varieties

Never had herpes, but talked to some anons that have.

Basically I would only risk catching it if I really loved the woman. Because if you have sex with her with a condom, and she is not on an outbreak, you probably won't get it, but you could. And if you GF her and have sex on the reg you are almost guaranteed to get it, unless you both act like anti-viral nazis, in which case what would even be the point because the sex will suck.

The thing about herpes is that many people have it in their blood but never once even show signs of it. And many people that get it, have one outbreak and then never again. But some people that get it have regular outbreaks that they say are uncomfortable and last for a few weeks. Just luck of the immune system I guess.

I have sexed like 7 girls without a condom and like 7 girls with a condom. Never had any symptoms and never had a girl complain of any symptoms. Last time I took an STD test was like 10 years ago though. It's possible I have it in me.

I feel like a lot of this STD fear shit is written by scientists that want to cover their asses from being called incorrect.

They way overblew the risk of HIV for straight men. As a straight male you could have a lot lot lot of sex with random women without a condom (as long as it was always vaginal) and your likelihood of catching HIV is like 1/100,000. I think a lot of addicts and closet gays skew the numbers.

And as far as oral, I'm pretty sure they need to have open sores for you to catch something during oral sex.

Ok, I'm pretty new so I have two simple questions.

>Push ups - wide grip 2x20
>Sit ups - 3x10
>Pull ups (as many sets of 5 as possible)
>Leg raises 3 x 1 minute reps

What does the "2x20" convey, does it mean you do twenty, then take a break or what?

Also how do you do a pullup without bringing a bar?

2x20 means 40.

40 is more intimidating than 20 though, so just count to 20 twice. It's a mental thing.

Get something like this for pullups:

amazon.com/Lifeline-LLPUCU-Power-Up-Chin-Up/dp/B006PDK1B4

Someone told me Pendlay rows are pretty much shitty versions of Chins/pullups. If so, what rowing exercise would be the best choice if I do chins 3x a week and aim to do them weighted?

Could someone please critique my accessories for GSLP?

Ohp/RGBP 2x5 1xamrap
Squat 2x5 1x amrap
Pendlay row 2x5 1x amrap

Hip thrust 3x8-12 & external rotations 3x15
Chins & weighted hanging leg raises
3xrear delt rows 2x landmine laterals

B
OHP/RGBP 2x5 1x amrap
Deadlift 1x5
Hip thrust 3x8-12/external rotations 3x5

Dips 3xAMRAP
Barbell reverse curl 3x12

C
Ohp/RGBP 2x5 1x amrap
Back squat 2x5 1x amrap
Pendlay row 2x5 1x amrap

3x rear delt rows 2x landmine laterals
Overhead kettlebell carry 3x

All my main lifts are still linearly progressing except for my ohp. I've deloaded twice now and I'm get stuck at the same load of measly 35kgs for 5x5. Wat do??? I'm on a ppl so I ohp twice a week