Tinder

Okay, Veeky Forums, I feel like a retard on Tinder. What should I do to pick up girls on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3y5t8rVglFc
youtube.com/watch?v=I3s6TfiA8c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw i cant even get matches

>find a match
>talk to her
>invite her for a date

Upload pics, swipe right on girls you think are attractive, talk a little and ask for number. Pretty self explanatory

Not have a horrible acne blimp face and faux-superiority complex bio

>get matched
>it's some girl trying to sell me stuff

stopped using it after that desu

Act like a douche

Some basic shit to help you.

Post your best picture

Accept EVERYONE. Even if you don't find them attractive, the experience of just talking to more women will only help your confidence for when you match with someone you like.

Learn to find a balance between sexual forwardness with jokes to make sure they know you find them attractive, and meaningful conversation that is unrelated to sex. Judging how open she is to this at any time and then mixing the sexual jokes in with the meaningful conversation is how you escalate to the "more than friends" stage.

Then just ask her out. Congratulations, you just got laid.

I got a date with a fit chick next week.

It's all about the picture. Get the best picture you possibly can. If you're not getting matches, your picture isn't good enough.

I don't subscribe to the "swipe right on literally everyone" strategy, but I go through them pretty quick, just an immediate "would fuck, yes, no", a second or less on each picture. The girls will be doing this to you so there's no point in looking at all their pictures and reading their crap trying to find one special snowflake.

I usually say "would you like to have sex?"

Hasn't worked so far but it's only a matter of time

What's a good opener line? I can't into first messages senpai

This except:

Make sure the picture is not a selfie. Preferrably a picture of you doing something, or taken by others, with people.

No shirtless shit, even if you're shredded.

Talk to them like a human being, and you don't necessarily have to be sexual from the get go, but do show your interest like this post said.

shirtless beach pics in groups work fine

plz respond
works everytime

same, its much easier in real life for me..

Tinder is dead for men in a lot of countries, too much effort to get average girls, clubs are way better

>ask her out
>magically get laid

There's still hundreds of ways to fuck this up

Alright lads, how about this for my bio:
Masters student in Biochemistry. Determined to someday find the cure for cancer if I have time and it's not too much work.
My favourite things are movies, half-arsing my work, and cheese.
People don't know if my nihilism is a joke and neither do I.
'Total Dickhead' - my mum (probably)

I've never been on tinder before, not sure what to write really.

Kill yourself

Cringe

You sound 17. Not gonna get laid

god you sound like a faggot. Let me help you:

Masters student in Biochemistry. Determined to someday find the cure for cancer. I could be responsible for saving your grandma someday!!
My favourite things are movies, fitness and ___.
My Motto: "If you can't handle me at my worst, you probably have reasonable standards set for yourself"

Tl'dr don't sound like a faggot. Jesus christ why is that so hard.

Fair enough. That's why I'm asking around first, I don't have a fucking clue.

How about just limiting it to the Biochem and Cancer lines?

sounds too tryhard
just list your height if you are not a manlet
most important thing is face

Everything sounds like you're trying to impress

this is no better than keep it to one sentence and be original.

"I got drugs and shit"

You probably just need better photos. That is, if you are fit.

> Inb4 cuck

She is legitimately out of my league

What do? I know she already has the upper hand

>trying to impress
Isn't that the point?

You're fucking retarded
Say this and nothing else:
"Sorry, that message was meant for someone else."

Fuck off dense cunt, there's playing shit off and there's being retarded. That and you are in the retarded category

You are such a faggot oh my god. Why was that your opener.

You have a chance to turn this arouind but she has the upper hand.

Try: "I agree, you should go... to get a coffee with me sometime"

There, you fucking saved it, now start an actual conversation you gigantic waste of air

"Yes, fuck off"

This: Jesus christ what a virgin. That's up there with "sry it was my friend".

kek

That's retarded too. I'm a jovial blue collar 19 year old wanker, not a white collar coffee drinker

faggot

You've put her on a pedestal before your mindgame even began you fucking loser
Now after you've inflated her ego, she will chat with you a bit until she gets bored of you and then will never reply again
kill yourself

How is that retarded? Coffee is literally the most neutral environment to meet women.

Also
>Blue collar
>Not using your brain for wallet gains
Level up faggot.

Fuck off nigger, this isn't a game of chess. As you can see it was quite a favourable response.

Not everything is about the red pill, cunt

You guys didn't even grasp the meaning of that text and you call me a virgin.
Fukin ebin.
It's a cheeky way to start a convo you fucking cucks, she'll reply with something and then you can start the actual convo.

Yeah but then you're putting the responsibility on the girl to do the work. You better be good looking or she won't choose you

It's better when it's on your terms

>this isn't a game of chess
t. virgin

>Says retarded shit
>was just being a cheeky cunt m8
wew

>Quite favourable
Top kek. You know so little about women. She could find you attractive, or she could just be flirty, but you did give her an edge. You are no longer an asset, but an orbiter.

GL in your cuck goals of 2016, you have about 5 months to finish. Alternatively, you could fix the situation.

post a pic of your face so we can see what you have to work with. Acne? clear it up. Bad hair? Better haircut. No selfies/no shirtless pics. You can be fit, but if you have a mirror selfie thats a dealbreaker. The best way to show it off is to have a picture of you doing something physical or with other people. Like to rock climb? theres your out. then just talk to people and treat them like you would some dude you're talking to.

Make sure you push to get off Tinder once you have some rapport established. Drop your number, let her send a text. This is your buy-in from her. Then set up a meetup at a bar. Regular strategy once you're at this point.

Tinder is mostly just speed dating. Be very wary about girls who just want you to come over and wet your dick. Usually there is something wrong with them, and you don't want an STD from some slut who has no standards. Single moms are everywhere on this shit, and they might just be looking to nail down a man to help raise their half-negro.

Most Tinder chicks are looking for validation and have no plans to fuck. Once a conversation fizzles, see it as a sign to let it die and move on. Don't play into their pity parties and realize when you're just an emotional tampon.

Being bold and sexually flirting will help you get success. Mentioning in my profile that I am 420 friendly has gotten the ball rolling more often than I would have expected.

>>Says retarded shit
>>was just being a cheeky cunt m8
>wew

Give me some credit, this isn't r9k

Lmaoing @ your lives.

I have a beautiful gf, only on tinder for a little ego boost. Got a fuckton of matches and I don't even hit them up. This qt black girl super liked me rn.

>QT
>Black
>Liking niggers in 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHA

What credit? It's not cheeky, it just makes you sound dumb, like you can't own up to what you just said.

>I have a beautiful gf, only on tinder for a little ego boost.
Pls stop doing this.

Okay so i keep making my tinder then remembering I liked over 1000 stupid fucking fb pages when i was like 14 so i delete it. Can people see my "interests" which are the stupid liked pages or can i only see that. I've deleted a bunch but there is so many.

Lmaoing @ your standards

>2016
You meant 1960 right?

Bump

I'm glad the women I go for aren't as autistic as you

youtu.be/3y5t8rVglFc

Want to see my D?

>changed my settings on tinder to include dudes (no homo)
>only swipe right with the best looking chads
>they always match with me and initiate conversations and try to move it forward

should I go gay Veeky Forums?

>tfw only men and MILFS are attracted to you

Change it to 'ball is life' followed by your height

Way better than that trash you wrote up.

>Implying she's not a 10 in tinder standards

Can girls see your facebook likes or is that only you?

Are you sheldon cooper?

She's a 1.

Srs why even stain your dick fucking a nig.

That's not too bad I think

youtube.com/watch?v=I3s6TfiA8c8

>should I go gay Veeky Forums?

you don't turn gay you faggot, if you're considering going homo you're already a fag, you just haven't been deep dicked yet

Not even niggers want to fuck negresses, bro

So you are turning down guys out of your league just because you want attention. Are you a girl?

plz respond

kys

How do I into tinder? I already do the obvious easy shit like haircut, hygeine, clothes, etc. Just hit the barber yesterday so my hair is good, and I trimmer my facial hair last night. Got a bit of chunk on me that I carry pretty well, but I'm lifting and cutting regardless. I know you're supposed to not use selfies and to not use too many group photos unless it shows you with attractive women, but anything beyond that? I haven't ever really been into the casual sex scene or social media so I'm out of my element.

The problem is I don't really use normiebook. I go on like once a year, haven't updated my anything on it in years, and generally don't give a fuck about social media. So do I just upload some photos to it now, or do I upload the pictures to tinder? Does tinder show my real name and shit so that some psycho bitch could find me?

Ask girls to fuck your wife

>have a beautiful gf, only on tinder for a little ego boost

well have fun when your girl finds out, because that's going to end poorly
>she gets mad and y'all get in a fight
or
>she gets mad, you explain your rationale, she gets it and decides to do the same, then 10million guys are tryin' to fuck her via tinder
>she eventually caves to someone hotter than you
>literally cucked

moved my shirtless pic from my 2nd pic to my last one and did see an increase in matches

yeah motherfucker she's a 1, but my system is binary, 0 or 1 nigga yes or no that's all there is to it

top fucking kek

technically there is a 2 with the super like

>Mentioning in my profile that I am 420 friendly has gotten the ball rolling more often than I would have expected.

Wanting to get girls who are into guys because they some weed. I'm sure they're keepers.

you fundamentally misunderstand my system

I don't mean there are two options for tinder, I mean there are two choices for rating women. 0 or 1. Yes or No. This replaces the 1 - 10 scale most people use.

what a fucking cringy thread

My first message is always what's up dude

I've gotten more success with it than any other message

>going to tinder for "keepers"

>This thread
Thanks anons, I needed a laugh today.

what is this sorcery?

if she has played a sport competitively you can still salvage this

Wait at least 12 messages before asking to meet a girl. Any less than that and you'll be seen as a creep/desperate loser.

Pls respond. I feel like a fucking old man trying to get into this.

They only see the pages they like too.

>KEK@ the hipster ugly duckling lip kiss

Both you disgusting creatures KYS

ask if she's an archaeologist

>I have a beautiful gf
>needs ego boost
strong doublethink lad

>Hasn't worked so far but it's only a matter of time
Kek

thatsthejoke.jpeg

dont be ugly.

seriously. its the only key to tinder.

it doesnt matter what your profile says, who is in your pics, what youre doing in your pics, etc etc.

if you've got a nice face, you'll get loads of bitches. if you're average, it'll be random, and if youre below average you get the hambeasts.

chicks on tinder literally only care about how hot your face is and if you've got a body to go with it. its not like how guys can deal with a butterface if shes got a hot body, it doesnt work that way for chicks.

"Yeah, I'm way too good for you" is the only way to salvage it

Why does she have rope for hair?

Just made an account few days ago, made 400 right swipes in total, going right on everyone, not even looking at the faces. Got 5 matches. Feels kinda bad, looks like im done with girls.

>tfw you want to fuck a Milf so badly but none swipe right on you, and in the off chance they do swipe right you always fuck up the convo