Itt: we discuss the greatest empire in history

itt: we discuss the greatest empire in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DAMN! The Caliphate looks like THAT?

Pic unrelated?

why is that turk so white?

He is a devshirme janissary because real turks were black but they had many white slaves, not that white women would complain about getting enslaved by the bbc.

When did they conquer Iceland and Marsille? Any books on that, I’d like to learn more

>ruled 3 variants of subspecies
>greatest empire in history
>dat iceland

Yes but Black Turks castrated themselves for being blacks and let the whites rule

>reminder that the türk twink fears the superior bloatMAXXED Greek

The picture is a meme, a few barbary pirates raided a iceland once. But that wouldn't be a meme so the illustrator shows entire iceland as ottoman territory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

Step aside soyboys greatest empire coming thu

>Cuba

>Mfw both Cuba and Norks import Coca Cola
Truly the greatest Empire of all, this is now a Coke thread.

> why is that turk so white?

Not white enough bruh

Pepsi had more warships than coca cola thou.

Tennōheika Banzai!!!

Bullshit
When I went to Cuba 5 years ago I had so much Coke

Did someone mention the greatest empire ?

>The hague ethnically german
Why?

Should include all of america since they raided pearl harbor

HAHAHAHAHAHA what a fucking pipe dream.

Come on now do you really believe that?
You wh*Tes really are retarded like they say.

>Ottomans conquered Iceland

What?

I don't understand this pic, its just an old photo of Liam Neeson with a cocacola bottle?

Coke is disgusting, I really don't get why it's this huge global juggernaut of a product.

Ayubids? Turks?

To be perfectly clear, they reached the Vestman islands, not Iceland. It's like landing in Cuba and pretending you discovered America.

A Barbary pirate ship raided Iceland in the early 1600's or something, taking 40 fishermen into slavery and modern Erdoganist Turks like to imagine they conquered Iceland.

>Ottomans
>Great
Lmao thanks for Albania I guess

>those autistic lebensraum borders
Biggest mistake allies did was not make Kaufman's plan a reality.

we should have allied turks and beheaded g*rmnoids together when we had the chance

>Berlinsk
Why? Berlin is already slavic name.

1 or 2 years ago this thread would be full of Crackers/Fersians/chechen subhuman from germany posting anti turk stuff (mostly genetic and cultural disinformation)

But I, direct descendant of Kara Boğa, defeated all of our enemies on Veeky Forums with the help of other Boğas. Crackers just disliked Turks but some of them thought we were related to them. I proved them wrong by posting actual genetic stuff. Proved that we're boğas, we fucked your mothers, we'll fuck your daughters. SelcCcuks, Ottomans, Ancient Egyptians are all my ancestors. Crackers now can't post anything related to genes and they're just butthurt about Turks now. Some of them strangely stopped being butthurt and joined our Black jihad. They're like Janissaries in Ottoman army. Fersians, well i actually had nothing against them at first but their constant wewuzzing about Azerbaijanis annoyed me. And when one of them claimed that Nader Shah was actually Persian, i felt the urgent need to put an end to their wewuzzing, now Persians are too afraid to wewuz about history because they're afraid of me. They know their place. Just like in good old days. and that Chechen disappeared after he got wrecked by me on /int/. Now this thread is full off friendly banter, anti white posting and other stuff that Martin Luther King Jr had in his mind.

Together with the help of other black bulls we can make this board a peaceful board.

>other Boğas
You're not even Törk cracka LARPer

Wish we had flags here desu. I think we used to have flags on this board years ago but i barely remember.

This board isn't even years old.

it's almost 2018 and this board was created (which was a mistake actually) in 2015
so it's years ago.

>Wish we had flags here desu
literally go to int thats what its there for, pol also has flags, fuck off roach

>literally go to int thats what its there for, pol also has flags
i'm sorry
/his is just a bastard child of pol and int. his is 80% /pol and 20% /int/. Why doesn't his have flags? Both /pol and /int/ have flags. So this board should also have flags.

>fuck off roach
"no"

>when the thread is full of revelations

please leave

If you want me to leave you'll have to suck my big black cock and sadly i'm not a faggot.

Basically a couple months of actual content.

Ok

you're a retard in any colour nigger

>Be greatest Empire of the entire currently known regions to Europe
>Had to skip the console date to 1468 to not have to fight the boss and then still managed to take 10 years to conquer some people on mountains

Meme general

Why do you think it's disgusting?

....mostly empty desert

>conquering sand

shoo amerimutt mongrels
don't make me break your mongrel bones you low IQ mutts

I mean... it is m-mostly... sand
*looks back down submissively*

Back to /int/ you go
It's your containment board after all.

desu this meme bores me
american bear was is better and actually funny

My ancestors were nomads in African savannas. They wandered around restlessly. No one could rule them nor keep them contained in one country.

Who the hell do you think you are, mutt? Do you think you can stop me?

>Veeky Forums
>blames jews for everything
Turks really are retarded

/his is /pol 2.0 therefore /his blames Jews for everything

If you think Veeky Forums is any way comparable to /pol/, take a look at any thread conversing on the nazis. You will see quite the opposite degree of opinions you expect.
/tv/ is /pol/ 2.0. /int/ used to be /pol/-lite.
All that roachposting must have fucked with your brains.

/pol is not only about being nazi
/his is as retarded as /pol
therefore /his=/pol
>All that roachposting must have fucked with your brains.
nah i usually don't care about that. i'm not as sensitive as you subhuman ameri-mutts aka sperm cocktails of 60 peoples

Alri half kurd. Whatever you say.

Silence, mutt.

not until you give me a burger

You do realize right that about 70% of the green on that map is open desert. The British or the Romans were the greatest empire.