What kind of body could I expect from running everyday? Girl btw

What kind of body could I expect from running everyday? Girl btw

I don't enjoy working out, lifting etc but running seems ok

read the sticky

If you run an hour a day, your body will shrink if you have a calorie deficit & you will likely have sore legs but better health

But I'm a girl
Spoon feed me

hungry skeleton

Will my tighs tighten?

Not op
More questions;
Will running on rest days 2-4 miles murder gains?
Doing strong lifts 3 days per week

A good one honestly. Don't listen to Veeky Forums btw, their image of a woman is a caricature.

post pics
we can't give you any good idea of where you will end up if you don't show us where you're beginning

I assume you mean thighs, depends

When I started running my most obvious improvement was in my lower leg muscles and quadriceps muscles, but it will likely improve your leg appearance in general. But to be honest spot reduction is a myth, you will lose body fat all over, not just in your legs, and it is possible your legs may be the last place you notice...

Will my tits disappear?

>
without diet, yes

>Spoon feed me
Who do you think I am? Pierce Brosnan?

Not if you post them first, that way you can save them for posterity

Hey op, I just finished the C25k and this is my body before and after. I didn't do anything other than run in the two months and ate at calorie deficit (although there were times I was not good with sticking to my diet). Lost 10ish pounds but I can't tell you for sure because I only started weighing myself about a month in

I know for a fact no girl will say it because I'm fat and ugly and I like trains so prove me wrong girl and actually mean it if you got the guts I bet none of you girls got the guts to go on a date with me and actual date not coffee I'm talking wine dine train ride real good time dancing to country music in the beam on my headlights then cuddling in the bed of my truck and watching stars and talking until we fall asleep now that's a true date I'm a real man I put real effort into dates and I don't wimp out on them either so take notes ladies I'm the guy you friendzoned because I'm too nice well it goes to show that I am a good guy but you girls keep dating trash and well that's your fault you don't know what your missing out on with me

What the others said about seeing a difference in your legs is true, but you'll probably be really sore some days. I had shin splits for like a week and actually had leg cramps wake me up once but I'm happy I stuck through with it. Just stretch well.

Get good lightweight running shoes op!

They are worth every penny

you're hot even before

Women don't commit to you because you try too hard to impress them you faggot

how tall are you?

5'8"

Just tell them you are baiting already, this is embarassing

4/10 at best before.

I think it's awesome she's doing something for herself but being a cuck about her body on an anonymous board doesn't help her improve.

Keep it up, but don't stop there. You're kinda muffin mode still.

Mine did :(

R U grill?

>guy posts thread asking for help
>READ LE FUCKING STICKY

>girl posts thread
>INCOMING SPOONFEED UR PERFECT BB GIRL 10/10 WOULD FUCK EVEN THOUGH UR A SKINNYFAT MUFFINTOP LONDON LONDON LONDON

Yeah, a flat chested one now, though

Nah but I would supplement with more protein that day

know for a fact no girl will say it because I'm fat and ugly and I like trains so prove me wrong girl and actually mean it if you got the guts I bet none of you girls got the guts to go on a date with me and actual date not coffee I'm talking wine dine train ride real good time dancing to country music in the beam on my headlights then cuddling in the bed of my truck and watching stars and talking until we fall asleep now that's a true date I'm a real man I put real effort into dates and I don't wimp out on them either so take notes ladies I'm the guy you friendzoned because I'm too nice well it goes to show that I am a good guy but you girls keep dating trash and well that's your fault you don't know what your missing out on with me

you will burn maybe 300 cals each run
just eat 300 on top of your diet goal

this shitpost is bait,but its true that you dont fuck

london

your body wont change for shit if you keep overeating

also you will end up skinnyfat with no tits or ass but still a gut that wont be pleasant to see

Only place I can talk about my weight loss is on an anonymous board since people I know get bitter about it once they see progress.
I want to work on improving my 5k time now and start working toward doing 10k runs. Weight wise I want to loose maybe 5-10 more pounds

As long as you're on the 6 grapes, a few crackers, and a toasted bagel lightly buttered for lunch diet you'll be ok.

Don't forget the lemon water and a quaint but tasty feta and balsamic salad for dinner to really round out that nutritional profile.

You can expect this if you're doing that alongside running.

Not the guy you replied to, but i used running to loose quite a bit of weight.

If you want to go towards 10k just keep increasing your weekly mileage. If you run 15km per week right now, go 17km next week (1x7km, 2x5km), and increase as desired (do it slowly). Once you are running 25km per week 10k's will probably be easy. Increasing your mileage will probably also result in faster 5k time.

I lost 14kg with running, went from 4k in 28min at beginning (july 2015) to 5k in 20:10 by february i think. I also started out with a lot of 5k's, and then around january started to run more 10k's and later even some half marathons. It's great sport.

After you get to desired bf%, starting a slow bulk (200-300cal over maintainance) and lifting would probably be great, but since you are a girl everyone will probably already tell you that you look amazing anyway, so I guess that is optional, depending on your goals. You can just keep running though.

Congrats on your progress btw.

Hey thanks. I was thinking of doing the bridge to 10k plan that's from the same people as the c25k but I honestly don't like interval running so much so your plan is a lot more appealing.
It's really exciting to actually see progress in your body's endurance and image so I'm really happy I started running and it's something I def want to keep up with so I really appreciate the recommendation.
I probably won't even consider lifting until I get where I want to be with running but even then it's not something that every really appealed to me. But that's not to say I won't take it into consideration eventually

RIP knee's

That's cool, good luck with running.

Just for another consideration, if you have some time, maybe do some research on bodyweight training (bodyweightfitness subreddit has great wiki and exercise progressions). Before I started lifting I did bodyweight stuff at home together with running and I would really recommend it, you can get some muscle with it and I can guarantee you will look better and healthier (running won't give you muscle mass).
Pull ups (you would probably have to start with a bunch of negative pull ups), push ups and planks are great for building that tiny bit of begginer muscle. You won't get muscular no matter how much of those you do, but it will improve your physique.

Just in case if you are afraid of turning in to Arnold over night, that won't happen. Pic related is difference between actual lifting (not bodyweight stuff) for 2 years and then 8 weeks on steroids. For women it's hard to gain muscle without steroids, but as i said, getting some begginer gains would probably help with body image.

Good job there. I'd add a bit of weight lifting just to tone those arms and legs a bit more though. Keep it up.