What do you think, Veeky Forums? Is this pretty accurate?

What do you think, Veeky Forums? Is this pretty accurate?

life is not fair

some people were born to be alone

>the only buff dude is gay

Kek

No. I've never had someone express interest in me.

Kind of
What really screw people over in the relationships department is their awful fucking personalities, inability to commit, and lack of respect for others. They're immature and fickle as hell
So yes there's much more to this than looks
Too bad most people lack the much more as well

This guy gets it

honestly not very clear on what the message is that it's trying to convey
you get this off tumblr?

Here, I made it clearer.

forgot file

I'm contemplating suicide due to no gf

You be the judge of how accurate it is

Yes it's true.

There's like 50,000 "the ones" for each 1 human based off the math that there's 7-8 billion people living on Earth.

And the number of "the ones" available for any one person fluctuate up and down for a myriad of reasons such as financial status, physical attributes, fetishes, ect.

No it's not.

There is no "the one" There is "you are attractive and likable or you or not and you might get someone to settle for you who is also unattractive and not likable if you're lucky."

No your contemplating a gf bc of depression don't lie to yourself

should I start dating a chick taller than me? she's one of those chicks with good personality but not very pretty. like a solid 6. I'm 6 foot even but she's 6'3" and thanks to Veeky Forums, I feel like a manlet. I think it would be fucking weird to like reach up and beg to let me peck her on her check, instead of just doing it, ya know?

any manlets have this issue?

you just defined the one you dingus

Why does the bodybuilder have no legs and have a boyfriend...

>There is someone for everyone!
>Some day you'll meet your SOULMATE, then you'll finally be happy!
>If you don't get married like everyone else then you'll never 'make it' in life!
>You have to be like EVERYONE ELSE!
These are all bullshit lies that society and the media sell us wholesale.

Here's the actual truth of existence:

>There is no such thing as a 'soulmate'
>You may WANT a girlfriend, but you do not NEED a girlfriend
>In many cases you might be better off WITHOUT a girlfriend or wife
>Your 'making it' in life has nothing to do with being in a committed relationship, being married, having children, or any of the rest of those things
>There is not 'someone for everyone', that's a total LIE

The LAST thing anyone should do, is go from living at home with parents, to living at home with a spouse. EVERYONE should spend some time living by themselves, learning to take care of themselves and their own shit, developing their own interests and personality. Otherwise you're just encouraging co-dependency and a pathology of habitually needing to be in a relationship with someone, regardless of whether it's healthy or not. You see people all the time who have been married multiple times, keep fucking it up, but they jump right back into another marriage because they're incapable of existing on their own. It's just not healthy, and it's just not necessary.

Stop obsessing over women. Stop obsessing over the idea of 'having a girlfriend' as a condition required to have a happy life. Stop centering your life around the entire idea of women and romantic relationships. Develop your OWN life and OWN interests and OWN personality. Whether you end up with someone as a part of your life or not, you'll attract the attention of much more quality people if you're a quality person in your own right.

Sounds pretty acurate to me.

>found the one
>killed by drunk driver
every day its harder to not kill myself

>Why does the bodybuilder have no legs and have a boyfriend...
the artist read Veeky Forums

yeah i bet some used up whore will be happy to find a loser to pay her bills.

No. Doesn't matter what I look like if I'm still a boring asshole with nothing interesting to contribute.

Ask any grown, non-naive person below 4/5 out of 10 what they think of that.

I'm sorry lad

>someone will be lucky to have you someday

is bullshit.

There's a huge swath of people that are literal scum without any sort of social skills, are completely selfish, can't manage finances to the point of being a burden or others, and other generally negative qualities that is partially the reason why they're single in the first place.

So fuck off with this special snowflake bullshit -- if you're a shitty person, fix yourself.

>looks don't matter thaaaat much

Is mostly true. looks just get your foot in the door.

Ah, mathematics. Revealing reality and destroying delusions one rationalist at a time. How refreshing.

Please make it user
Do it for her/him
Do it for Zyzz
Do it for us

>tfw no buff bf to place his hand on my shoulder

>i just want another buff guy to hold me when the doms kick in :(

you didn't need to say it my dude.

Dont lie to yourself buddy.
You are beautiful and deserve somebody

MUH DICKS HARRD
i like this

thats an easy one, get some fuckin hobbys
no longer boring

just bee urself

Do it for us tall bros.
I've only met one girl taller than me and I'm 6'5", she had decent proportions and was German too so I definitely should have gone for it.
Legs for days son, you might never have a chance like this again and if she has a good personality just go for it.

>implying I'd ever date a manlet

fucking this
if you're one of them, just accept it and move on, romantic relationships are severely overrated

>romantic relationships are severely overrated

keep telling yourself this bro

tell yourself this when you start to think about what you're missing

tell yourself this at night, when your brain dreams up a picture of you and the love of your life, kissing on a moonlit night

tell yourself this when you're 50, when it's too late to tell yourself any different

tell yourself this when you're 75, when you've not only lost your gains but lost your one chance at a family

tell yourself this on your death bed

tell yourself this bro. because it's easier to accept defeat than to strive for glory

pls no
how do I stop being alone

you be with people

Continue believing this and you will end up alone.

Had to throw on some Flylo before I write this out desu

So I have this theory. There are 7.4 billion estimated on the planet right now. I guarantee you, beyond the shadow of a doubt, thanks to theoretical probability and the assumption that there can truly only be so many personalities; that there is someone out there perfect for you.

In each and every way this person is perfect for you, and you them. You will not be the same, in fact you could be quite different, but they will compliment you perfectly as you will compliment them perfectly.

There are of course barriers for this, such as language, yet even at that rate in America alone there are over 300,000,000 people, 157 million of those being female. Out of those 157 million, still, there is a perfect fit for you. Without a doubt, if you two met each other things would be very lit indeed.

But, you may have caught the "if" in that last sentence; and that's exactly the thing. The probability of you finding this person is nearly 0. Let's not forget the fact that either of you could die at any moment in time before you could have met.

Also, pic is corny af this is what my ex said after she dumped my ass.

>user I'm sorry, I just want... "something different". Yes we've been together for 8 years but I feel like you're holding me back. I dont want to be tied down.
So obviously investment and feelings mean nothing to women. I was there when you fell, I was there to help you back up, I talked to you and held your hand but when I struggled even a little bit you dropped me like I meant nothing and we dont talk.
Relationships are bullshit dreampt up by society. And love is based on attraction only. Personality is something you tolerate with friends. But not romantic interests. Sex is a biological desire and love is something made up by disney and followed through by idiots. Not going to say "love" doesnt feel good. Its definitely addictive like heroin but on a rational level its all fucking horse shit.
Marriage is a giant fucking lie. I've never met anyone happily married, and neither have I met anyone happy in a committed relationship that didnt have a laundry list of regrets.
Fuck you all and fuck this gay earth.

Love isn't rational. Emotions aren't either. Just look at yourself, for as rational as you try to be, you speak so strongly due to one isolated event in the billions upon billions of relationships that occur every year, and you form your conclusion from this.

Love isn't attraction. That is lust and infatuation. Of course, without that you can't have love. But love is more than that. You have to be in love with someone's personality to love them... And some people think that's good, and deny it. I wish I could deny it. I am an extremely attractive guy, 8-9/10, I get all the infatuation and lust from a glance. Do I get love? No. That takes more than lifting weights. That takes what's inside.

there are no couples where the guy is shorter than the girl

daily reminder that life is not a Disney movie, both my uncles are single, never been married, they're age 45 and 50, maybe one day one of them will get married, but it will probably be with some loser they can kinda tolerate, and they'll be doing it solely so they tell people their married

Are your uncles virgins?

>"Aw sweet, atleast my kids will be hella rad!"
>His kids end up becoming 6'5"
>By 2035, 6'5" is the new Veeky Forums manlet standard
>Manlets can never catch a break

MANLETS

Just because they're together doesn't mean they're both happy.

Goals

>Dont lie to yourself buddy.
>You are beautiful and deserve somebody

I almost snapped when my sister told me sex is overrated. Bitch you are 30 and have had 2 abortions. I dont wanna know just how slutty you were when I was too young to know what a vagina is.

If the perfect spring is waiting somewhere, just take me there.

That's Veeky Forums for you

I'm scared of finding the love of my life.
I get bonded with people very easily. Now imagine how hard this bond would be with my "the one" gf. If something happened to her, if I somehow lost her, I'd become a wreck of a man. I'm a fragile guy, I absolutely don't handle similar situations well. And it's not like I'm an autist, I have a lot of good male or female friends, am a normie guy.

Tl;dr afraid of getting gf since I might lose her someday and it would be pretty bad since I'm a pussy

n-no homo

iktf man

>gay
I thought that the artist was projecting that "fit" girls are anorexic with no boobs or feminine features
But I looked closer and it's a dude

the only good post in this autistic thread

no one said anything about a feels thread

Kek

Very true. Unless they are short, in which it's okay for both sexes to make fun of them.

Nobody was born to be anything

Most likely you'll find someone to share your life with. Maybe you won't, but that's okay too. Either way, you have to learn how to be happy by yourself

I think you're allowed to claim the drunk driver as your wife

I've been doing it for 25 years, I can do this forever

Love is not real. Not to me

Wait until you have one for 5 years and she leaves you

> implying men who live alone get the dignity of a death bed.

Nah bruh, we're gonna die on the toilet, or on the floor like a goddamned animal.

Are you my nephew? Have my hopes that you will turn out as unlike me as possible been dashed by the fact that you're posting in relationship threads on a Turkish gay hook-up emporium?

You will forever be alone.... You know, until you find a sociable job, hobby or go to public gatherings etc

What formula are you basing "the math" on? How would you ever be able to calculate that?

No. Maybe at most one person was born to be alone, the absolute worst humanity has to offer. For everyone else, there is ALWAYS someone worse than you.

However, if one does not actively look for it and refuses to accept thir own reality, yes, they will be all alone, but they can't blame anyone but themselves for it.

It would only be fair to say that the majority of people were born to not end up with supermodels.

OP's pic is a lie, though. It only put a few amputees there to hide the true message, which was
> fatties deserve love from non-fat, attractive people

Which is simply a LIE.

Get this shit out of my bored end cultural Marxism

>muscular guy is gay
n-no homo