Is it weird for a dude to use the Hip Adduction machine?

Is it weird for a dude to use the Hip Adduction machine?

no,make sure to make eye contact also.

No, good abductor and adductor strength is absolutely necessary.

i shamelessly do hip thrusts twice a week but theres no chance id hop on that

>tfw middle aged women taking it in turns right next to my squat rack

>try the machine out of boredom one day
>unable to sit down without pain for two days
my body was not ready

You're better off using a low cable as a standing exercise for hip extension/flexion and abductors/adductors.

do the hip adductor/abductor machines actually work the pelvic muscles and/or help with sex gains?

>thinks you have to fuck like some machine powered by Briggs & Stratton
Virgin detected.

What's wrong with the good girl/bad girl?

>doesnt know that girls like variation and dont always want your soft gentle "making love baby" faggot dick

They're nice for stretching.

Not the poster. But, Kek. When the sex goes too long and they ask if I'm having trouble coming that's when I go into burning penis mode and fuck like I'm trying to separate cali fron the rest of the states

Like 2 days ago I was using the pec deck some girl in front of me to the left was use the hip addiction machine kept looking over at me. Was she just making sure I wasn't creeping?

no, you need strong hips thighs and ass for your fuck game

I really feel like my asductor muscles are lacking as I can feel them getting unstable in higher intensity squats, but I refuse to hop on that machine in public. are there other ways to train them?

my first day at the gym i used this machine

it destroyed my inner thighs and they were sore for like 4 days afterwards. i walked with a terrible limp. i never used it again

That and calf extension you sort of need to start at the bottom for a few weeks b/c your body doesnt know whats going on.

it helps train muscles that are otherwise very difficult to train, its a really good idea for all sexes to use this machine

It along with kegels, will make your pelvic floor fucking strong as shit, enjoy your mind numbing orgasms cause your muscles spasm around your prostate

Yes, another poster in this thread already provided an alternative, just use low cable

Opening the legs is a bad girl. Closing them is a good girl

Shit my bad thought you asked what it was. What's wrong with it? Nothing. Just betas are afraid they look like women using the machine

I do it but I feel like I'm literally too powerful for them. Even as a DYEL I can do 12 reps at the max weight. Kind of weird for me.

It's weird ANYONE uses that machine

i'll use it once in a while, but i mostly see gay guys use it on the reg

wide stance squats will directly strengthen the groin muscles, even more than quads/hammies/glutes. If you do wide stance squats your groin muscles will get strong as fuck