How does being Veeky Forums make girls react to you?

How does being Veeky Forums make girls react to you?

I need some motivation bruhs

The mire at your gains. Just watch their eyes glare at you up and down, while they're dyel bf gets mad. Feels good breh

when shoppin for oats grills look at you but when u catch them lookin they look away :^)

fuck im so aspie ;_;

Which of these body types do you think grills mire the hardest?

2 3 1

Athletic, followed by ottermode

3 1 2

WA here. Tons of sloots that look like this here and OR.

Athletic, except athletes in real life are less lean than that (10-12% instead of 6-8) and that's what girls prefer.

how many years to get to athlete from Fat As Fatass mode?

Post body

agree, left is a meh

I'm 19 and I've been lifting seriously for the past 4 months or so. The only people that have noticed are my brother, my mom, and my friends. That'll change when I'm aesthetic like Zyzz in a few years. Probably not gonna match his peak since I don't juice.

no bully pls, 5'6" 185 lbs, definitely have gyno but working to get a surgery w/ therapist

forgot pic

A bit of fat helps with performance, form follows function.

I would say solid dieting for 8 months and lift. Throw HIIT in there for 2 days. You should look decent in a year or so.

I would say more like 3 years to really look good

>8months
Post your physique

It will take 4 years at the very least and will never be as cut natty

Go to Uni and went to house party/bar last night

Before going out:

>Veeky Forums friend: user, you look jacked. Also where did you get that shirt?
user: H&M, I love it. It would look great on you as well, you should think about shopping there.
>feelsgoodman.jdp

At the bar:

>Get mired by Veeky Forums bros all night
>Very high level of rejection from women (mind you that are way to liquored up)
>I will die a 5'8" manlet

I like to think that being a manlet is a meme but it isn't. Women want men around 6'. Gains are irrelevant if you're a manlet, except for the fact other men will respect you more. If anything I get more reaction from men then women. I quite literally witnessed women drooling at dyel lanklets with less than optimal aesthetics (besides their height)...

Also, to clarify, I do not and never will lift for qts. I do this shit to manage the stress of my major...

>3 years
>4 years

OP is bad but nto that bad, a year max, he has some musle on his arms

Look into the surgery after you've lost the weight.

you're a sikkunt if you wanna be brah

>5'7 goblin manlet reporting

I have the opposite results with sloots around me. I have decent gains, get mired by sloots at work and sometimes when I go out. Got picked up for a quickie by a 8/10 qt at a bar. Felt good breh.

This, 1000x this.

Who else /neverreallythoughtzyzzlookedthatgood/ here? Good bf, but way too much mass, shit skin tone and hair color, generic unappealing tattoos.

Bearmode gets the greatest mires followed by ottermode.

Girls cannot differentiate between athletic and ottermode.

I get the feeling you're either ugly or autistic. Height isn't everything, neither is muscle mass.

Bro you're delusional if you think he can go from where he is to athletic in one year

>max
come on now

Absolutely no change, I'm still a virgin

ottermode is doable in ayear right? OP here

Depends on where you start from. If you're a skelly, sure

Same here, literally 0 comments on my body for a year

Better KYS then, beta.

If you are that one fat guy, you will NEVER be ottermode, you skin is already fucked beyond repair, you will always have that fucked up weird look

They've done study after study showing that women prefer the "Brad Pitt from Fight Club" physique, which most people on this board think is skinny.

In reality, the vast majority of women don't actually like muscle-bound freaks with veins popping out of their roid-bulges. They want a man who is fit and able to defend himself, but most people on Veeky Forums won't listen to this because they're still hiding from the fact that for all their "gains" they never spend enough time actually talking to women to gain the social skills needed to be an attractive mate who is anything other than a pump-and-dump.

I'm 1 year in and I get a lot more attention I've even had girls go out of their way to come up and talk to me or ask if their friend could get my number. Trouble is years of Veeky Forums and WoW have turned me into an autistic social retard. What am I supposed to do when they do speak to me?

Well, they mire. Some of them even vocalize it (especially when drunk). It feels good

>lifting for girls

>Makes both my exes contact me
>Makes both my exes talking about sex
>Makes both my exes horny
One of them is fucked in the head the other one is >her
Gonna chill with qt pi soon and got some good series/movies lined up
Shits gonna be cash

>Can my friend have your number
Sure (Give her your number)
*If she tries to make small talk engage in small talk and introduce yourself*
(if you feel to uncomfertable say you have to go, disengage conversation by ending it with good day, see you later whatever is most apropriate for the situation)
>Engage conversation through phone
*This is the most awsome way to pull some game since you can think every word and sentence through with time*
>Give casual talk
>Engage next level
Here you can throw some ''male shit tests'', women are to retarded to see this because you have to bring some charm with it otherwise it wont work
Does she pass your tests No, leave her Yes -->
>Proceed towards getting a meeting
Read the situation how you are talking to each other.
Ask her to come meet you where you are comfertable with

Overall you don't need experience for this
You need experience to make this proces go smoother.
So go out there and get turned down like it's nothing and get some fucking pussy

lol girls just think bearmode people are fat

Athletic if shirtless, Built if in clothes

you might be ugly and/or you have NO game...

All memes aside yeah girls like taller guys. But, if you are 5'7+, look well put together, have some game/confidence AND you're fit you will attract some qt's.

So obviously you're missing something, other than a few inches...

you're not swole enough to look like you lift in clothes

Depends on the girl. Some don't care. Some spaghetti when I go to class after the gym with a cutoff shirt. Some stare open-mouthed when I subtly flex a forearm. It's basically like men and cleavage, except women usually aren't quite as good at being discrete about it because men get more practice. Much more cleavage out there than pumped forearms.