Can someone give me a good source on where to buy precious metals in bars? From gold, silver, copper, nickel, tin...

Can someone give me a good source on where to buy precious metals in bars? From gold, silver, copper, nickel, tin, platinum, etc..
I prefer a 1 stop shop.
Countries are buying up metals at an alarming rate.
Anyways, I have a plan. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>precious metals
>copper, nickel, tin

>not buying in to the precious metal equivalents of altcoins
>not hodling copper while it's still low

Heaven forbid a brainlet make a mistake. Fuck u nigger I have 2.2 million I need 2 invest and fake ass bitcoin is about 2 crash. I have good Intel so whatever niger.

who the CEO of jp morgan? :D

Probably some kike. Look, I flamed out of everything med school etc. I have an opportunity 2 prove myself with metals. Can u give me an online resource maybe?

>online resource
google.com/

Buy link, go to moon. Then get all precious metals from moon for free.
Sounds like a strategy?

when i have enough money i want to buy some precious metal bars like that. not even as an investment, i just want to lick it...

Moon rock good, make cheese, cheese good, make pizza, pizza good, take big shit.

My bad I'm not LARPing as a bitcoin millionare this board has more fake millionaires than pol has fake Nazis Veeky Forums is beta headquarters, being a Chad on this site is ruff, trying 2 change my ways from trash canning fags like u, but fuck it.

Stop larping.

I'm looking at JM Bullion because you can pay with BTC. They have a pretty good reputation in general though.

Find a broker that will let you trade London Metals Exchange (LME) futures. Tungsten and tin are a good holds short term.

Just be aware that the contracts are for huge lots and if you hold a contract at expiry, you must take delivery of said contract. We are talking something like taking delivery of 5 tonnes of aluminum sheet or 2 tonnes of copper coil here.

no

When I let a mini-contract of silver run out (read 1,000 troy oz.) TD took delivery and threw it into a vault in New York for me and charged me rent for it. I wasn't a home-owner yet and wasn't going to stick 120 imp.lbs of silver in my parents basement.

Rent wasn't that bad. I think it was $1 a month per 1,000 oz., though 15 years later it may have gone up. I sold it to another bank years later at $47,000 for a nice $42,000 profit.

One other thing, TD was always happy to try to convince me to actually take my silver. They even said that it would only take 2 business days to get me my 1,000 oz. at any branch in Canada or south of the border.

That's cool as shit lol

Taxes that year sucked though. I thought doing the time honored paper filing. I remember spending many hours on the phone with the Canada Revenue Agency that year to sort out my taxes.

I still do paper filings for tax. Tax-Free savings accounts that you can trade out of make capital gains calculations go away for good (read: I don't pay tax on trading profits as long as it's done through a TFSA account).

If Justin Trudeau takes this away...

You actually do take delivery. Don't care what that un-cited internet text says.

I did it this way instead of using the London spot price and saved some cash. I did this deliberately in 2002 thinking that silver would go up over $4.50. Silver topped out at an all time high near $50 years later,.

Either find a local dealer and work with him or look online. Ebay is actually a good place to buy from reputable companies. You can usually find silver deals for as low as $.69 per ounce over spot with free shipping

Provident, JM Bullion are my go-to sites. They accept BTC as payment for a slightly higher price over spot, but it's a good way to convert BTC to cash without it going to your bank account as long as you buy in amounts less than $10,000.

>futures

If you don't have the metal, you don't own it faggot.

In a catastrophic event that erases the dollar and brings gold back, I'll probably be dead