Who is comfy in the whitelist of by far the most promising coin of this moment?

Who is comfy in the whitelist of by far the most promising coin of this moment?

>no burgers
>KYC with only a handful of people in it (25% of people rejected, 20k waiting list)
>ycombinator backed (yes the same company which accelerated coinbase and dropbox into the succes they are today)
>ING backed (the world's largest banking/financial services and insurance conglomerate by revenue with gross receipts exceeding $150 billion per annum)
>lowest of the lowest ICO footprints with an actual product, plan and trust of REPUTED backers (there are no shitty unicorn investors like cryptonigger and old money bitcoin whale funds, but fucking real life money makers and problem solvers backing the PRODUCT)
>literally zero marketing, off the grid
>Beta this year, launch Q1

Easiest money I am going to make this year, if not in 2018 too. This is the one you were waiting for, for those in the whitelist, max out your allocation and everything left after that. I am not kidding you, this is the coin to exponentially grow your portfolio. The FOMO on this coin once the mainstream finds out will be fucking biblical.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-token-sale-registration-results-b1a5edd38e75
instagram.com/realmisacampo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that girl was on ads since I was 13

Big.

Bump, x3 easy, x5 possibly

What is our chances to buy more in the second day?

I'd say quite likely. Not everyone participating will have 6,7ETH to throw into it. They also released a distribution of the age and country the whitelisted people are from. Pajeets, chinks, russkies and vietbongs will not be capping their personal limits imo. Also majority of investors are under 30 years of age.

blog.request.network/request-network-token-sale-registration-results-b1a5edd38e75

Forgot to say I like your attitude. See you on the moon.

wtf 680 pajeets in whitelist, id be suprised if they fill more than 0.5 eth per person

But vast majority of South Korean waifus!

In on this, feels /comfy/

Same, forgot her name but I remember that she's Dutch, blew a bunch of loads to that image set

Do you have anything to back this up? I have heard "5x" "3x" "2x" "1.5x". What is a likely estimate?

Thats Misa Campo and she is half filipino half canadian. I made that pic :P

Recently hyped coins hit 300-350 mcap first week (Kyber hit 340 and Salt 270). REQ initial mcap is around $36mil, so 8x-9x is realistic. Won't be suprised to see bigger mcap though.

This needs to work out. I sold some of my alts at a loss because I lost hope on em and rly lost some money. This could be my recovery. 2 Accounts whitelisted.

I would like to think so but i just cant really believe it. Seems too good to be true.

Please someone sell me their account, I will pay you 1.5 ETH for it. I am dead serious.

Why would you buy an account now. You cant change the wallet address.

let risk takers take risks

this
dont be scammed dude

I am sure there are people here who have multipe accounts, I thought they can just empty the address and give me control of the wallet.

But I just realised now that won't work obviously. FUCK!

hi sirs, I will sell you account for just 2 ETH. please email me at [email protected]

It's a very solid project, gotta admit I've never been that excited about any of ICOs I invested so far.

Same. This is my first ico and going all in.

praying I can get the rest f my eth to flow in on second day. I expect a airswap situation, that was sold out in like 20 seconds, I'm to much of a brainlet to write a script for this shit but as a human I'm prolly to slow

you're all going to be disappointed

So i guess I missed out on whatever this is. Do I just do the token sale tomorrow?

Even FUD is weak and unbased. Legit moon mission

you're investing in a whitepaper

Its the first ico i have seen without any good fud. very strange

Beta is out before EOY and mainnet launch in q1 2018. Backed by ING and ycombinator. FUD is so pajeet-tier here

nice sold 100k

it'll pull a reverse kyber

ya, it is too much, people are over hyping this shit. Every comment I read everywhere on the internet is over the top praise. It is too good to be true.

I was surprised my country was quite high in the list

Pajeet here and yes i'll put my 6.7ETH full .

Not all pajeets are poor dude grow up.

SO comfy. All the whales have like 10 whitelisted wallets each, this is the big one.

pajeet reporting in

maxing out 3 accounts

you're unironically gonna make it Mr. Singh

Found the burger

This..

Boys, who wants to pool? This Kyber all over again.

Does anyone actually expect this to do a 5x anytime soon?
I would be happy with 2x.

x5? This a x8 you faggot. You're gonna make it. I'm gonna make it. WE'LL ALL GONNA MAKE IT.

this smells like a scam faggot
hang yourself

5 accounts here, am I gonna make it?

>t. non whitelisted faggot
Pls end yourself before you see our rocket launch

I have 3 accounts I'd auction out to you sad fuckers who didn't get in.
[email protected]

I'm gonna fill my cap, but dreaming about 5x when link only went 4x...Dont misunderstand me, 4×7eth is nice profit for link, but i just dont see how this coin, or for that sake any coin should and would outperform link...

I hold quite big portion of link (20k) myself but gotta admit that linkfags went absolutely lunatic lately.

4x would be so good for me, DREAMS MAN DREAMS

I will buy whitelisted accounts for 2 ETH, no joke

would have sold you one of my 6 airswaps account a couple of days ago. But you aint gettin any of my 6 Request accounts biiiaatch

instagram.com/realmisacampo/

Too late. ETH addresses already coded into the smart contract and they won't change it anymore.

How can I buy a Request account then at this point??

hopefully we all can get in day 2 too

I see this going to ~125m (4x)
comparable to civic and 0x

Gotta trust that the person selling it isn't going to clean out the wallet and actually send you the coins.

Only if somebody sells you his private key or you pool with somebody who is not going to max out his cap. There's a huge risk of being scammed though.
0x was ~300 at its peak.

How many days after ICO did it reach 300, pal?

3 days IIRC

Nice.

300 mill seems to be a sweet spot. Needs a lot more effort to go near 1 bill imo. Any coin with a cap of approx 30 and a good concept can do 10x