Tfw manlet

>tfw manlet

So is there any point in trying at all? No sane self-respecting woman would want to be with someone short. No one thinks of a short man as being human. I'm considering suicide as the only morally correct thing to do with my life. I do make a good amount of money. Should I just pay someone to kill me? I feel like someone of value murdering me would be superior than just a nothing offing itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=simo häyhä height&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey man why not donate me some money if you want to die anyways

I heard donating cures depression sometimes

Oh, this isn't depression. This is simply an acknowledgement that I should not exist and have no right to exist because I am inferior, regardless of any effort I may exert.

Good thread

buy a hooker

mfw

>tfw I'm a manlet and have a gf who rides my dick every time we meet up
Quit being a beta faggot op if you actually get out of your house talk to people and don't have a boring personality getting a gf isn't that hard

Find a short chick to bury your dick in, genius.

I don't want sex. I want to be human. Money can't buy that. Though I am considering the leg lengthening surgery if it is actually real. If it doesn't work out, I'll just end myself.

Finding a woman is inconsequential to the main point that I cannot and should not be considered human at this height.

How short are you

Lmao what a pathetic cuck
I'm 5'7" and my gf is 6'1"

Man up, grow some balls, and stop being such a pathetic faggot. Or just go through with it and blow your head off, before you steal too much of my oxygen.

5'7"

What a coincidence. Also,
>tfw manlets lie on the internet

I hope you turn blind or something so you realize what having a real problem feels like, what a retard.

Just how short are you OP?

>i don't want sex to try if i'm blowing it out of proportions, i want to fucking break my legs and don't be able to do shit for the rest of my life

good choice

So not being human isn't a real problem to you? Pray tell, share with us what a 'real' problem is.

This is like telling someone with 3 types of cancer that their sickness isn't a real problem because there are people in the world with 4 types of cancer. People have problems of varying degrees. You don't get to judge whether or not something is a real problem.

Also, blind > manlet

Lol how do people get meme cucked so easily these days? The manlet meme is a lie.

I'm a 6'5 non-skelly and the only apparent thing about being this tall is people commenting on me being tall and the look I get from manlets who think I somehow have it better.

socio-economic status > face > aesthetic body > height

tl;dr: stop whining faggot and do some curls

Well, I appreciate what you're trying to say, but there are a few flaws with your logic.

Saying that the manlet meme is a lie while being 6'5 is like a white person saying racism does not exist because they don't personally experience it or treat non-whites any differently.

You have not experienced the life of a manlet, and therefore, you cannot say that the meme is a lie. Your anecdotal evidence is insufficient. Just because you believe that shorter men aren't of lesser value doesn't mean anything really. Sane women only value tall men. People will always view taller men as superior. You are the exception to the rule if you do not believe that.

if you even half believe any of this shit yes you should kill yourself because you are a hopeless sadfag and your outlook on life is only going to get worse. you think getting old is fun? it's shit.

>implying it isn't reality
You are delusional.

This is why I hate the manlet meme. Look what it's done to OP. Fucking hell.

Just how short are you?

This guy has it right.

In full disclosure, I feel I must admit that I am a lowly 5'11, still taller than the national average, and really the only time I run into people taller than me is at the gym, otherwise in public I've noticed that I'm usually taller than most everyone or eye2eye level. Now that that's out of the way, is right. As long as you're not "weirdly" short. 5'5 is probably the cut off.

see

5'7. So I'm pretty close to weirdly short. The fact that you quantify any height as 'weirdly' shows that the meme is true, and that you're just lying for reasons unknown to me. What if I was shorter than 5'5, what would you say then?

How about when I was a kid and I remember people being taller than me? Wasn't that big of a deal. How are you honestly this dense?

I mean, I've had a feeling that you're not actually a manlet and you're just trolling anyways so fuck off.

I'm just giving my opinion.

>The fact that you quantify any height as 'weirdly' shows that the meme is true

Anything out of the ordinary is going to be an obstacle.

>What if I was shorter than 5'5, what would you say then?
Damn that sucks, but why do you have to be such a bitch about it.

google.com/search?q=simo häyhä height&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Being short as a kid is temporary. Of course it isn't a big deal then. When you're 'fully grown', it actually matters, as the shortness is permanent. And you're calling me dense?

I am 5'7. Not sure why you don't believe me. I can post my license as proof if you really want me to.

find a womanlet

Womanlets aren't a thing, because being short as a woman isn't really a bad thing. A woman's height is negligible when compared to the importance of a man's height. If a man is not tall, it (the man) is nothing. If a woman is not tall, it really doesn't matter.

>I want to be human

Alas, you are a robot.

>5'7
>'manlet
The fuck? The way you're acting I expected you to be 5'3 or LESS

>tfw 5'5''

but I have so many much much worse problems(even looks-wise) than that...
If that's your big problem than you are fine dude, and probably a normie
also you are a pussy, 5'7'' isn't that bad, I would holocaust whole nations to be that tall

why do you care?

work on your positive traits. im 5'7 but my dick is 7x5.5. while that isnt big, it looks big on my frame.

work with what you got

OP here. If they ever perfect brain switching technology, you may have my body user. You might want to keep your penis though.

No lie m8, if you aren't an autistic sperg and have a good face it ain't hard to get women who are taller than you

>while that isnt big

This meme needs to stop. According to actual statistics based on studies with large sample sizes and non-self reported measurements, that's 90th percentile in both length and girth.

I feel you bro.

Hop on dat estrogen and start catching dick

doesnt matter if you factor in china

imo 7 is very average

>tfw 6 foot
>tfw 5 foot gf
>mfw stealing potential gfs from manlets

That's not factoring in China, it's figures coming from predominantly white western countries. "Your opinion" is objectively false.

literally (literally) depression.

thats 7 at a best case scenario

it's probably 6.5 in most situations, people estat a lot with measurements so im inclined to believe that 6-7 is very average

5.5 is average for white people in western countries, according to professional studies. You are delusional if you believe otherwise. Most of the people who claim 7" are likely measuring wrong or flat out lying. I am not going to believe a bunch of people on the internet over scientists who measured thousands of people.

most people cant measure or lie

the reported number for average is probably less than it actually is in reality

You deserve to fail at life for being such a useless whiny faggot

Never thought of it that way.

Hey bro ,it probably isnt that bad,
How tall are you? Pics?

No, manlets' life is all about overcompensating his height, so even if you get swole you will be laughed at.

if you have a beta mindset you're not gonna talk to any girls.

girls like when a guy goes after what he wants, shows dominance. Just talk to her with confidence if she doesn't feel you then fuck it