Alright Veeky Forums, where are you on this chart and what's your goal?

Alright Veeky Forums, where are you on this chart and what's your goal?

builtfat tryna get my ass over to athletic

im skinny and i want dat ottermode

Somewhere between skinnyfat and builtfat.

I just want to be bearmode.

Somewhere between skinnyfat and otter, aiming for an athletic otter

Skinnyfat, and I'm cutting to get to ottermode. Then, I'll do whatever's on my hand to achieve that glorious athletic body.

bearmode. starting to get fat though, eating too much shit.

I was chubby fat, now skinny fat.

Shooting for otter-athletic mode.

Fat as fatass wanting to be bearmode or at least builtfat

Here's me as of earlier today. I'd put myself between chubbyfat and builtfat.

>currently 5'8" 193lbs. (go ahead and get the manlet jokes out of your system).
>5 months ago was 215lbs, pants started getting tight... again.
>finally said, "Fuck this!", I'm not going up another pant size
>stopped eating like a stupid asshole, just ate like a regular asshole
>dropped to 208 in 3 months (not much, but it's a start)
>WANTED MORE
>2 months ago joined gym and improved my diet even more
>In the last 2 months I've gone from 208 to 193

My goal (on the chart) is athletic. My first major goal was to drop 30lbs, but now that I'm halfway there and still have a good amount to cut, I'm aiming for a total of 45, which will put me at 170. Finally starting to get some tone on my arms (yeah, not very impressive, but it's a start), and this is probably the first time in 7 years I can start to see the outline of abs peeking out under the fat.

Gonna try and hit that 170 goal by Halloween.

Oh fuck me! That picture is portrait on my desktop, don't know why it uploads landscape. Let me try again. Not that anyone needs or wants more pictures of me. Also, not a retarded file-size. There's enough retard in that picture as is.

Constanza/10

Between ottermode and athletic, I think

fat as fatass
->
bearmode

builtfat trying to get to athletic

upper end of athletic and i wanna be the lower end of built

Builtfat and I want either bodybuilder, or if my cut doesn't work then Bearmode. I don't mind the extra bit of tub but people look down on you for it which is annoying considering I've lost 47kgs over these two years.

Somewhere between chubbyfat and builtfat.

setting your sights high

this

Chubbyfat

Anything fit, enough girls in the past have been attracted to me even with my introverted personality that I have to think my face must be pretty good so all I need is the body and I'll have it all

Ottermode -> Athletic

This
Somewhere in between but with more retaining tit fat from Obese-degenerate mode

The gap between otter and athletic is fucking huuuuge, and that's where I'm at.

Somewhere between skinny and skinnyfat
>Hold me brehs

Skinny, want athletic.

You're fatter than the skinny fat in that chart

between skinnyfat/built fat -> ottermode -> athletic

why is your head so fucking small

also nice progress if not estat'ing

You made my day
THANK YOU

skinnyfat -> athletic pls

Ottermode wanting to be built

unrealistically?
>builtfat
>bearmode

realistically?
>chubbyfat
>builtfat

Between skinnyfat and builtfat. Trying to get to athletic

6 months started by bulking then went on a cut with 800mg dnp ed for two weeks

still skinny fat delete this

Your new hair looks stupid senpai. pic 1 hair > pic 2 hair

you should cut when you've actually lifted and got muscles, you stupid curly headed fuck.

Where do I come in?

Still skinny fat?

I know but I was fat as shit and wanted to be in better shape for summer simple as that you seem upset

chubby to nearly otter here, need to cut for a couple more months before lean bulk, aiming towards athletic. just want to be stronger and look gud

He's a bit bigger than that.

>tfw when skinnyfat/oterrmode
I just want that athletic mode already

is there a good female version of this?

idk i'd say somewhere between otter and athletic

>Chubbyfat right now at 200cm 120kg
>Wanna drop down to about 95-100kg
>After that I'm gonna bulk
It'll probably take me til december to lose the weight then I'm slow bulking until summer hopefully I'll be ottermode by then, eventually I want to be athletic.
First I'll be cutting 1000-1800cal from my TDEE for 6 months though.

You mean between otter and skeletic.

Your face looks kinda chihuahua-ish.

Going from a ottermode to builtfat. 2 weeks into SS and already lost some ab definition due to carb bloating. Hold me brahs.

>SS

Skinnyfat headed Ottermode

Goal is a still ottermode but with bigger muscles. "Athletic" doesn't appear to be natty.

>rolled cuffs
everybody point and laugh at the manlet

I would say it's achievable natty, looks like the guy's pretty built with very low body fat %

Don't worry, only the workout routine, not Ripp's nutrition advice. I'm consuming like 300 calories above maintenance but a shitton more carbs than before, same fat and a little more protein. My squat is weaker than my Press and Bench according to symmetric strength, so I'll probably be spared from t-rex mode. R-right?

>tfw fat as fatass
>tfw all i want in lift is to be able to deadlift a truck thats blocking me in

I'd say between built fat and ottermode. Pecs are coming in nicely desu.

you look like you haven't picked up a weight in your life

In that case you should be fine, just be sure to keep looking at the mirror so that your legs don't become fucking drumsticks

I'd say more on the large end of skinnyfat but definitely en route to otternode.

This has got to be a joke.

>big
>lean
>natty
Choose only 2. It might be due to angles, shadows or photoshop, since it seems like a professional photoshoot, but if your physique appears like that in IRL in unfavorable lighting and without deceptive shadows, there's pretty much no chance you're natty.

Lol? People always comment on my arms in real life I just look in pictures I guess.

If you're big and natty and then you cut and work your ass off, won't you be lean too?

You're as skinnyfat as skinnyfat gets. lmao1pl8 bench doesn't mean your pecs are huge. Keep going though, if you build some more and go on a cut around february or march, you'll be looking great for next summer.

What am i brehs

No, fatass, that's chubbyfat

Thanks but I'm clearly not skinnyfat. My muscles are as big as the buildfat guy it's just pictures make me look small.

you aren't skinny so skinnyfat is eliminated. def builtfat.

A useless waste of space.

Unfortunately no, getting fat to low 10s or even single digit percentages never goes without losing a big chunk of your hard earned lean mass, unless you take some potent cutting agents like clen or dnp. Given, these don't affect your hormones it's questionable whether their usage can be seen as not natty. But still, you can't stay lean year round, because you'll eventually have to hop off those cutting agents and start bulking again, otherwise your body will start breaking down muscle when it notices how ineffective your body composition is for survival, unless you're eating at a surplus or you're on the juice.

skinnyfat. esp. your thighs.

If pictures make you look like what you're not then why post them at all?

>My muscles are as big as the buildfat guy
Whatever makes you feel better.
Just saying, unless you're close to 1/2/3/4 I guarantee, you're not anywhere close to big.

I'd say I'm a shitty ottermode.

Well everybody on the internet takes angled pics to make themselves look bigger I'm just being objective. I'm actually quite muscular.

I already got to 1/2/3/4 2 months ago dude. It's because I'm 6'3, definitely look bigger in real life.

Plenty of potential there man. You'll make it.

not old enough to use this site

There's head hair and lower belly fat to go but you're mostly there user.

Current:
Builtfat
Goal:
>chubbyfat

what's the best way to go about it? currently on a bulk phase, thinking to cut after 6 weeks

I'm ottermode with slightly more body fat (currently 14%) and want to be ottermode/athletic

Current:
Builtfat
Goal:
Athletic

what's the best way to go about it? currently on a bulk phase, thinking to cut after 6 weeks

I'll give my body estimates:
6'1
180 lbs
13% body fat

Fuckken 18 and i get bashed for looking like a kid
>mfw

Keeping at it. Pretty sure my hairline is not receding yet, just always had a big forehead.

i look pretty much like this, need to lose that extra bit of fat to get my lower abs showing. cutting for 16 months already

Ottermode-ish? Trying to bulk up.

No idea, you tell me.

Just came from gym so maybe a tad misleading?

Don't be flexin in your photos mane now THAT is misleading

was chubby fat, now skinny fat with a bit of muscle due to lots of running and bodyweight excersising during my cutting

I should be ottermode in 3-4 months, then it's SS + GOMAD for me until Athletic

I believe it's the best route to take for ex-fatties

Was full on chubbyfat for several years, 5"10 191lbs, started training about 4 months ago and currently at 160lbs, haven't really been focusing on gaining muscle, just wanted to fit into 32inch jeans and be a bit more confident about myself.

I'm probably somewhere around Skinnyfat maybe?

>pic related

currently otter, going for athletic/built.

mode? goal built

At ottermode trying to get to built

I would put you at athletic

thx breh, might be

>5 years ago sitting comfortably between skinnyfat and builtfat.
>Now comfortably between Chubbyfat and fatasfatass and am now 30.
So the traditional noose or the poetic eating a box of rat poison.