Shit That Triggers You

>All that for $32
>Being this bad as managing money
Where the hell are people shopping where food is this expensive?

Why won't this fucking meme die, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

christel-thoughts.tumblr.com/post/97580225989/blocked-notifications-for-the-fruit-post-because-i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My entire weeks food comes to about $50 that's six or seven meals a day for seven days, not including the protein powder. That comes to about $7 a day. Who doesn't have $7 a day to eat healthy.

the grapes were 21 dollars

Just let them die slowly because they need to buy a fucking entire pineapple every time they go shopping.

I'm not from 'murrica but for 32$ i assume you can get lean meat, veggies and similar stuff to eat healty for at least a couple of days.
If not...you niggas need to rethink that whole first world nation thing...just sayin'.

what the fuck do you eat?

oxygen?

$7 a day on protein. What the fuck. I pay $9/kg of whey protein.

its honestly not even hard. chicken breat usually is around 2$ a pound at its most expensive, and you can buy rice in bulk.

It's funny because I spent $60 for 2 weeks of groceries, mainly chicken and frozen veggies (and a few extra things). When I used to buy McDonald's for bf and I, our two meals would come to $20.

It just made me think how full of shit some of these people are.

Of course, don't you know you need to eat grapes, raspberries and pineapple with every meal?

Don't forget the '''''soft drink'''' because FUCK WATER!

>no rice
>no beans
>that much fruit
>sprite

jesus

What the fuck is wrong with people that go to a store to buy a pound of grapes out of season and a pineapple and say it's expensive. Yeah no shit it's expansive you dumb fat fuck that's rich people fruit. Go eat some bananas.

This is actually triggering. Good job.

Bananas are going extinct bro.

Fast Food is actually not cheap. Paying $3.50 for less than 2 oz of beef is not cheap.

Nah there fine. They're just monoculture so everyone doom says them. If they do go out you can just buy pears or something. Look at the damn chart in the produce section that says what is in season and buy that. A fucking pineapple? Grapes? What the fuck is wrong with this stupid tumblr bitch. I thought women were supposed to be good at shopping??

What you should have paid was attention in school so you had some reading comprehension now.

tell us your week's list for $50

I have a hard time believing you're getting everything you need for that price

They told me to eat healthy cheap food from the grocery store so I bought a fucking pineapple, a papaya, some dragonfruit and kiwis. I'm a fucking dumbass that literally needs someone to rip me off every meal over-charging me for tiny patties of beef in bread because I cannot figure out how to read a price label in the grocery store. Don't shame me.

Does this include uber to the grocery store and back?

women are good at shopping, they're just shit at saving money

You can easily fit it under that amount if you buy milk, beans, rice, eggs, oatmeal, etc. Even when those things aren't on sale staples like that are affordable. Even big bags of cheese and cheap products like tortillas make it easy. You can get chicken and sausage cheap too. There are a lot of inexpensive options though you do end up eating a lot of the same things in a row.

I can get those things, yes.

But it'll be more than $50 for a week's supply, especially if, as you say, 6/7 meals a day.

Even on sale, putting that list together will cost me close to $80 after taxes here.

being good at shopping means getting a food budget and filling up your fridge with stuff in that budget by looking for sales and using coupons and buying off the markdown rack etc. This is actually part of something called home economics, which women used to learn in school, and is apparently in dire need of a comeback.

>ask for a cheap but healty meal
>get grapes, pineapple and rapsberries

Grapes and berries are expensive. Pineapples probably are too. They should have bought bananas and red Delicious apples for cheap fruit.

Like imagine you send your wife to buy groceries with 30 dollars and she comes back with a pound of grapes, a pineapple, some crunch bars and a bag of nuts and all she can say is "I don't know how it happened, it was just all so quick". That's how retarded she is.

I would imagine the grapes and pineapple are 90% of that bill because they are rich faggot garnishers and not fucking foods you are supposed to eat for diner in the USA.

She didn't pay $21 dollars for the fucking grapes and she didn't pay $32 period.

I bet she did pay 21 dollars for grapes because they are fucking expensive and she's an incredibly stupid person.

hahahahaha

>tfw I buy all of my fruits and vegetables either frozen or canned on the cheap
>tfw making delicious ass fruit smoothies every morning that barely cost anything
Feels good man.

how much mcdonalds can you get in america for 32 dollary-doos?
>tfw live in new zealand and $32 worth of maccas is basically fuck all

The most effective cost-to-food ratio would be 32 hot and spicy mcchikens for 1 dollar each, or 20 mcdoubles for 1.35 each. Subtract 15% for tax.

Can someone explain this meme to me. It appears the chinese is saying something like A good man entire life of safety and peace or something.

I'm and we both used to get 2 large double quarter pounder meals (1 for each of us) for $20 and some change. $32 could probably get you a 3rd meal.

Women that go to the gym dressed in the skimpiest thing they can. Do the most sexy exercises. Wear headphones and don't make eye contact with any of the men.

Get real. So you came to the gym to get some social validation? Great job.

Or 100 chicken nuggets and a large drink, it's almost 5000 kcal without the drink (over 5000 kcal if you include the sauces I'm sure).

>and 250g of protons
>not bulking on 100 chicken nuggets a day

If you want cheap nuggos go to BK where they got 10 for $1.50

Afaik the mcchicken deal is the best calorie/dollar ratio. Every mcchciken is 300 calories.

She paid 14.29 you are also stupid and would lose that bet.

Mentioned for
Apparently I'm retarded too.

>all that fruit
>healthy

Does this retard know that fruit is filled with sugars and you should just eat some few portions a day?

Also, I could buy all that shit here for around 10 euros, either she goes to an especially expensive grocery store, she buys out of season (imported) or the fact that they are packed makes it extra-expensive for some reason.

Also, it's just too much fruit too buy for one person at once, it will rot before she eats everything and she will most likely get tired of eating so much of it (white grapes are shit when you could just buy red grapes).

She didn't even fucking buy vegetables. I get it's too much to ask she buy frozen produce because she clearly doesn't know how to eat healthy on a tight budget, but not even something fresh? Not even "vegetables" like tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, or eggplant? How much did she walk by and didn't even look at or consider edible? Not even fucking POTATOES? The FUCK?

SAMS/COSTCO people

Jesus fucking christ. If you have one withing 5-10 miles of you, just pay the entrance fee and enjoy ORGANIC milk, meats, fruits, oatmeal, eggs and on and on at bulk prices. I mean those two pounds of grapes at Sams Club are costing about $5 for 3 pounds of grapes. Not gonna lie and say all their shit is a steal, like cereal way overpriced compared to the deals at reg groc stores but man, you can get like 10 lbs of frozen organic chicken breast for like 10 bucks at Sams.

I know that some "high end" groc stores have their time and place (mainly for seperating rich city/suburban dumbasses from their money, been there done that) but cmon? 21 bucks for 2 lbs of grapes?

Grapes aren't even a stand-out fruit. They taste good, yeah, but berries are the real nutritional stars of the food group. Just go buy some good frozen berries and be done with it. Get bananas or apples if you want fresh stuff for cheap--cheaper if you buy from Aldi, Costco, Sams, etc.. If you want grapes that bad, just snag a few from the bags when no one's watch and get your fix.

The bitch bought that shit on purpose to make a shitty point with shitty backing. Nobody could actually be this stupid.

R-right?

Weak boy

All this shit should have been $22 CAD at most

Im on a cut but when I bulk my food cost around $80. My main protein is eggs, chicken breast is cheap as fuck, I buy gallons of milk.

Fat people are so stupid they make me want to bully them more on the internet.

Raspberries aren't cheap

>diet sprite zero

Why do people drink this and diet coke?

This bitch got exposed already. Someone got her to post the receipt.

how is that possible? I live in euro country with super expensive food and grapes & pineapple are cheap as fuck even here, even when they're fresh. I could get all thaty for easily under 10€

is that some super organic hipster shit or what?

> mfw Chicken breast is now $9AUD a kg

mate you gotta learn how to rig the game. go to your local and hide expensive cuts of meat at the back of the freezer and then return a day or two later and if they havent sold, they will be on discount. you'd be genuinely surprised how often it works lmao

still cheaper than 70% of europe

>Where the hell are people shopping where food is this expensive?

Australia

>freezer
meant to say fridge, basically where all the chicken, steak etc are on displayed and packaged

>fatass who knows nothing about nutrition thinks losing weight is about eating vegetables/fruits

Or you could get meat, eggs and other non-vegetables for cheap and simply eat less

>bought a sprite zero

Fucking retard

>walking down meat aisle
>see scruffy-looking man rearranging meats
>clearly doesn't work here
>approach him
>"I-I need the cheap p-protein!"

nah m8 you go in at like 8pm after the frenzy and suss the meats. if there is some cheap ones you buy up and then freeze them. then you get a couple of largish, assumably harder to move meats (coles beef roasts, turkey roasts etc) and move a few to the back behind the other ones. then you come back the next day and see whether they've slapped a discount sticker on there which they usually do.

worst case you just buy the $2 mince and go home more determined to do it next time

Nah, she's full of shit, you can buy 10lbs of chicken, 5lbs of potatoes and a huge bag of rice for under $32 here.

Who the fuck buys 6 pounds of grapes?

>That Olympic meal-box thing McDonalds are serving
>Twenty-five fucking dollars
>Itsfuckingnothing.jpg
Man, if I was still a fat fuck, I would be mad.

''I can't afford to buy huge quantities of it so now I'll gorge on fast food and die prematurely'' it doesn't really trigger me as I have browsed Veeky Forums long enough to become a social darwinist. These people take their lives for granted and don't deserve to even exist. In my country healthy food is even cheaper so if you live in the Islamic caliphate of Swedistan then you have no excuse to be a hamplanet.

It all went wrong when we let them vote

>raspberries
Aren't those strawberries?

>Food is too expensive
>buys it anyway
I think this bitch might be a big fat liar.

Even in Tokyo that's perfectly feasible

Ate for less than that in Germany @ about 3500 kcals/day.

4 euros = 2500 grams of kidney beans
6 euros = 60 eggs (about 550 grams)
~14 euros? = 20 kg dry rice

Rinse & repeat, with meat whenever it was on sale for about 3 euros for 500g or something like that.

Also raisins in bulk, oats in bulk, milk for dem oats & raisins. Protein powder in bulk for taste enhancement.

Shit was even cheaper than 50$/week. Germany has tons of fatties, too.

....w-watch.. out.... for..your..kidneys, user...

Germany is the land of discount supermarkets though. In Berlin I was doing 2800kcal/day for 16-20 euros/week

beans and rice, rice and beans, rice and beans extravaganza, eggs, and whey

Yup, that was pretty much me. I live in Sweden now and can pull it off at about the same prices, maybe 30 % more expensive. You just gotta keep your eyes peeled for sales and have some cheap, solid staples such as rice etc. It's absolutely doable, fatties have no real excuses.

This thread

>auck
a triple cheeseburger combo is $7

you're just shit with your money

Or Iceland.

>guy tries to justify being a fatty
>goes to the most expensive supermarket
>tries to find food that was on the tumblr page (dont eat it) in the highest price possible
>whines about it on the internets
nothing new under the sun, really

*girl

I'm not even sure about the gender so whatever

Is the price for not eating water-induced GMO meat risketos bro. Or chicken breast as you americucks call.

My week runs about 14$ ONLY because I get alot of bogo stuff so the price works out to around that. This is foodstuffs only though. Ground beef is always bogo since they just chucked that stuff and veggies always come in bulk for cheap. I am at the mercy of the store I go to though. Big as my head pineapples go for 93 cents

Bumping because OP is a faggot who doesn't rate.

You got memed on, women aren't actually good at anything Tbh

I dont kniw what a half-and-half is, but butter is all fat, while cheese also has some protein and a marginal amount of lactose, so these foods can be ignored while counting sugar macros.

Half milk, half cream. Not exactly low in sugar.

Lmao dude you are amazing

0 calories and less than 1g of sugar.

pic?

It's just really easy because these people either don't understand what healthy food is, or are deliberately picking these sorts of things to illustrate their point falsely.

Yeah everyone should be able to do it. Food isn't that expensive if you know how to eat. I've been training for fifteen years and i know exactly how much food i need and exactly what to eat for my goal. I don't buy anything else i have six structured meals and maybe one more depending on how hard i worked that day.

A good man born is worth a lot

lmao how is it even that expensive. 1kg grapes is like 2 bucks over over here

>Niggers are people too

"blocked notifications for the fruit post because i really didn’t post it with intentions to make a huge deal out of it… i was just shocked by the price of the fruit. i’m actually trying to watch what i put in my body a little more and it blows my mind how much more you can end up paying for simple things.

but i’m having my intelligence questioned by morons who think they’re better than someone because they’re thinner? and then having the audacity to say “no excuses” in regards to what people eat or their body size? really?

you want to talk about what you call mere “excuses”?

show me how much you make a year, your job, all that you own that YOU payed for (not your parents, other family, or significant other) including but not limited to: house, furniture, car….

display your library, your degree, your savings/investments/retirement funds. If you have kids, let me know how much you have in their college funds and what private K-12 schools you already have them placed in or have them on track to enter. What prestigious preschool are they in? how much debt do you have? When’s the last time you traveled out of the country? When’s the last time you got a promotion? when’s the last time you were the best at something… or at least better than ‘adequate’? How is that dream of yours coming along? You written a novel yet? a movie? did you ever get a role anyone cared to watch? did your dance video get more than 10,000 views that you didn’t pay for? 1,000? 100? How’s your family doing? are they all well taken care of? everybody straight on their homes/cars/jobs? you got a degree in something in demand? you made any progress on being a winner at anything in your life other than the gym?

Let’s see how much you’re really about that “no excuses” life.

or is that just something you say to shame people who aren’t as (insert some superficial shit here) as you because that’s really all you have going for yourself?"

post was too long to fit url in:

christel-thoughts.tumblr.com/post/97580225989/blocked-notifications-for-the-fruit-post-because-i

She's projecting all of her failed dreams so hard you could point her at a wall and show off Power Point.

SIX POUNDS OF GRAPES