Anyone else get a massive confidence boost from grinding?

I've gone from a fatty to looking pretty good, good clothes hair and pretty nice body

Anytime I go to a party now I get multiple girls to grind on me, tonight I went even further and literally groped their asses and they didn't mind, even got to grab a tit once

Still a virgin but I'm not handholdless huggless or kisless anymore

Also a girl tonight seemed to like me but had to leave with her friends and she put her hand on the side of my face and called me cute

Anyone else in the transitory period between being a loser and having made it?

you are still a loser.

you go in or you stay out. next time take her somewhere and kiss her, after that take her home and fuck her, how hard is it you robot.

Trying to take things in steps mang

I feel like if I push too hard for fuck time then the people will start to dislike me, but no one gives a shit about grinding cause everyone does it

The key to getting laid is having a booming social life, and I can't have that if I piss everyone off by pushing super hard for sexy times with all the girls at every party

>but user they are willing to grind their asses on your crotch and let you grope them
yeah and not once have I seen any of them actually run off with a guy and they jump one one guy to the next for the grind fest and often times girls grind on eachother

I dont know why they dont ever escalate from it to sexy times but whatever

Im at parties for social gainz anyways

underage b&

Step one is to stop calling it sexy times.
It makes you sound fucking retarded even if you only use the term here.

Whatever man its just semantics you know what I mean

Point is there's a limit to what I can do with the girls at these parties, if I push it beyond that it could backfire bad

as he said, you are a loser. what should backfire if you kiss somewhere secluded and ask her to go to her place, if she says no, say ok and drop the subject.

baby steps. but great job. U go m8

>grabbing random girls

so ahmed, how is life as a refugee in germany?

just post a pic on craigslist and fuck some fat girl to get it out of the way

you are still putting pussy on a pedestal and you will always be a loser until you stop doing that

underage underage underage underage underage underage underage underage underage underage underage underage underage underage underage underage

Look man damn I can't really kiss em if their back is to me

Next time I'm at one I'll try to get an extended grind session and turn them around to try to kiss and if it goes well ask to go to her place

Calm your tits

thx brah

I will not go the fat craigslist girl route

Hell I wont even go the beta orbiter route, made out with a girl saturday night, she asked for my number

Tonight I was at a different party, she messaged me asking if I was doing anything, told her, asked where it was, told her

>showed up
>try to kiss her again
>turns cheek
>maybe its a fluke.png
>does it again

I literally just did a 360 walked away and deleted her from my contacts

Wont be a fucking beta orbiter bitch boy

you have autism :)

>implying

if im having a party at my place how do i get a girl into my room? any strategies

Half the people on this board dont leave their homes.

Just do what you need to user. I went from a fat wow playing nerd, to a Veeky Forums edge of the club wall sitting bitch boy, to finally being able to walk into a bar, go up to any chick i find attractive and trying to get her coochie by the time last call is up with no hesitation.

Everything takes practice

your not me (op)

Your honest real progression from one extreme to the next with stuff in between gives me great hope user

How close do you think I am to making it?
Do you think before the semester is over I'll be bareback balls deep in a girl or is that wishful thinking?

wishful thinking.

>'where's the bathroom'
>'up the stairs and to the left'
>follow her
>she realizes it's not a bathroom but a bedroom
>you've already entered and locked the door
easy

anybody not a homo but like grabbing and squeezing his own ass in front of the mirror

>then she shits in your chest

Great

As bummer as this is gonna sound, you still are not even close to making it. This is just what happens when you get in shape.

Like most Veeky Forumsizens, I am very sure you have nothing really to offer other than a better body than before. Don't act like you're a man now just because young horny chicks gravitate to you more now. That happens a lot with attractive dudes. Doesn't mean shit, bro. Just keep learning about yourself as you do your gym shit.

Let the ego bullshit go.

I don't understand you guys, did girls literally never show interest in you until you started getting Veeky Forums?

Even when I was overweight, bearded and wearing hawaiian shirts and flipflops every day there were girls who were interested in me.

Is it that you guys are just too autistic to realize a girl is interested unless she's reaching for your cock? Veeky Forumsness won't solve being a fucking social idiot you know.

>I don't understand you guys, did girls literally never show interest in you until you started getting Veeky Forums?

This happens a lot with dudes. Happened with me. I'm actually just getting over my ugly duckling syndrome bullshit at 26 years old. Late bloomer and becoming more Veeky Forums. Girls are gravitating to me more now even hitting on me. Not used to it.

What pisses me off though is all these chicks I used to like and some who I've been friends with for a long time, want me now.

When you become more attractive from growing up an unwanted turbonerd, you see how vapid most females are. Humans in general are vapid and superficial but holy shit girls are ruthless and calculating with it. Men are more just dopes with it. Shit like this still blows my mind.

Makes me understand why some dudes are so jaded when it comes to women. I can't blame them honestly...

>Don't act like you're a man now just because
Dude why the buzzkill? The dude is finally getting confidence and you pull him back down? Not cool.

Like many itt says... chicks probably dig your looks. Looking good makes you feeling good gives you confidence makes it easier to socialize. Damn that's hard to read.
Confidence is sexy, just don't let it go to your head. Step by step and you'll get there.

>Dude why the buzzkill?

Wasn't trying to be a buzzkill but the ego in OP's post shows he needs a little lowering of the peg he has for himself. I hope he makes it but yeah reality is reality.

No he doesn't need to be brought down.
If anything he needs to keep his head up and embiggen his ego further.

>transitory period between being a loser and having made it
yeah that's quite the ego right there, better slow it down or something bad will happen

hahahaaha... t-thanks

>in

wew

No because most the time I do not do anything except grind, grope and maybe kiss the club slut. Then afterwards I get depressed because I'm still pathetic and swapped spit with some random whore

>kissing club sluts

Are you trying to get herpes or something? Bar and club sluts are for fucking with rubbers and nkthing else.

I just hope you use your newfound enlightenment for good. Date and gf a good and faithful 6/10 girl that worships you

Just because your parents didn't give you enough affection when you were an infant doesn't mean other anons can't have self-confidence, user.

>tfw I'm a herpes carrier, but don't show symptoms
>tfw go out of my way to share drinks, kiss, and not use rubbers

SPREAD THE DISEASE

>tfw

shit wrong picture

>mfw when I'm broccoli

>do you want to see my [thing you have in your bedroom]

I keep taking xanax when I drink and do crazy shit, that combined with my pathetic track record means I end up making out on the dancefloor with randoms. I'm lucky to have not caught anything and actually can taking some solace in the fact they were all 6/10+

Ignore the other dude, you learning how to properly socialize is the proper way to go. Being thirsty is literally the biggest turn off there is, when people genuinely enjoy your company it'll eventually "click" and you'll find yourself having casual (or serious, if that's what you're after) sex with people without actually having to make an effort.

Added bonus: you won't have to deal with the soul crushing feeling of having to manipulate people into fucking you. When sex becomes a natural part of your life it's actually healthy.

regards,
introverted man with a very active sexlife. being a nice, friendly person was what made people want to fuck me, becoming physically more appealing, dressing well etc just made it better.

>EVEN GOT TO GRAB A TİT O.O

am İ 12 again?
is this for real?

LISTEN HERE FAGBOY

NOT ALL OF US ARE NORMIES ALRIGHT

>did girls literally never show interest in you until you started getting Veeky Forums?

The answer is yes

Literally been a shut in my entire life until just the past year and even then its been a slow progression

Was fat, nerdy, had barely any friends, never had any girl attention, etc

thanks man

I don't get why half the people ITT are getting all frustrated with me, isn't this what your supposed to do? Put down the vidya, stop dressing like an autistic, make yourself go out there and interact with people and build up a life?

Also get Veeky Forums of course

As long as I get laid before the semester is out I'll be happy

do you get hard and rub your boner between their cheeks?

haters gonna hate man. They're all just frustrated that they're reading about it on Veeky Forums instead of it magically happening to them in their mother's basement.

Honestly out of all the grinds I've gotten (lost count) I only got hard once and it was a semi

Either she didn't notice or she didn't mind because she didn't miss a beat

>mfw uncut
>mfw because uncut when only semi- the skin doesn't go all the way back
>mfw she was indirectly jerking me off with her
ass
>mfw how far I've come compared to being a shut in for years straight with 0 human contact outside of my family

>Honestly out of all the grinds I've gotten (lost count) I only got hard once and it was a semi
faggot

user if you got to the point you are grinding on a girl and groping a girls ass.
Why the fuck aren't you fucking them?

Does she need a sign that says
>i have a huge gaping vagina ready for your fat shill cock
on her or something?

I've never been much of a grind person. If I ever make it into a shit dance club, I'm already so drunk that I dance up a storm like a goofy fuck and that usually nets me a girl with a good sense of humor to make out with for awhile.
This also got me laid in a bathroom once but I'm lucky that I didn't catch the plague.

Look niglord its better I don't get a raging every time anyways because it would probably make some of them back off and for all I know they will spread shit talk about me for it anyways

I'll get diamond dick when a girl is offering head or something

Because see here

>it would probably make some of them back off
actually they're all probably wondering what the fuck is wrong with you.

Pro-tip: Girls do not like low T pussies

also if it makes you feel any better the 1st time I got grinded on it made me weak in the knees and I felt like I might pass out

Was literally unable to function for like half an hour afterwards so I just went to some corner and made small talk with some of the guys and tried to not look like I was high on something (ass and lost huggless handholdless and kissless status all in one session (and it was like a fucking make out too tongue man))

this happened saturday night

faggot you know how easy it is to find parties? and there are a fuck ton of girls, so I can always go to another one and try to escalate things its not the end of the world

and besides how do you explain post related?

retard, why do you think they're rubbing their ass on your dick?

because they are willing to do that to literally any guy that they feel like looks good
but that doesn't translate as them wanting to fuck

>everyone grinds
user i've never had a girl grind on me that I didn't have sex with.
You either hang around the Jersey Shore crowd too much or you're just not interested in sex.

I am more interested in sex than anything in the world it is literally my reason for getting Veeky Forums Veeky Forumssionable for putting up with all the normie bullshit

Its my reason for living its my life goal
>crowd
I dont know man its an urban college campus

they do it to work you up and feel your dick on their ass. It's not rocket science user.

why the hell then for every other guy I watch it happen to does it start and end in a minutes time and then literally nothing goes on beyond that

If you want sex you don't want to be Veeky Forums.
That will lead to zero sex or... only sex with men who want feminine looking guys.

You need a new crowd of friends m8, every party I've ever been around 2am when things slow down and everyone, but the tweakers are starting to just chill. If a girl shows you any attention physically. She wants the D.

what in "to work you up and feel your dick on their ass" makes you think that it has to go anywhere beyond that? There are girls who literally go out only to make out. If you make out with a girl at a club, do you think you're automatically gonna fuck her?

they lacked the 8x6 bro

>There are girls who literally go out only to make out. If you make out with a girl at a club, do you think you're automatically gonna fuck her?

>going to clubs
>to make out
You've been cucked hardcore m8.
If men weren't getting laid going to clubs, we wouldn't fucking go.
In fact, if getting laid isn't an option in anything in life, we wouldn't fucking do it.

I go to work to have money to pay my bills.
I go to parties to socialize with friends.
I go to clubs to fuck bitches (or the possibility of fucking a girl at a later time).
Stop letting women cuck you.

I know man that's what I'm trying to tell him but he doesn't get it

what?

wow, you're retarded.

t. low-test beta bitch

bro you're making it don't listen to these figs

teh grill left because dat nigga dik to got damn smol for dem sugarcaves

8"x6" minimum in 2016 bro

>be 18 (legal drinking age where I was)
>go to club with friends for the first time
>qt few inches taller than me tries to grind on me
>autism starts and i feel awkward af, not sure what to do exactly, slip away after a bit
>not exactly sure how "grinding" works
>lose my coat ticket, have to stay until 3am to get my coat, friends wanna leave before
>sitting bored at bar waiting for last call, listening to some random girl's life problems
Overall would rate my first club experience 3/10..music was aight but dancing is tiring

So I just talked to some friends who tell me that I mcfucked up by trying to kiss her right out of the gate. Did I kill a chance at a fuck buddy or was I right about it being over anyways and cutting my losses?

Eh, you're wrong in thinking you've only got one shot with someone. Someone doesn't want to kiss you? Stop trying to kiss her, but you might make a friend regardless - might even end up as more than that. The "friendzone" is fiction, people fuck their friends all the time, just not every single friend. What someone finds attractive isn't set in stone, which is why you might suddenly find yourself attracted to someone you never thought about in a sexual/romantic way, and vice versa. The whole "x/10" system is the strangest thing ever, because there's so much more at play when it comes to attraction.

For example, the last woman I slept with i.e. yesterday and this morning started hitting on me because she liked the way I gesture when I speak. I'm 5'7 or something like that, which, according to this place, means nobody would ever be attracted to me - this doesn't really matter, my point is you should take everything on this site with a fistful of salt and just work on yourself. Chill out, have fun and it'll work out sooner rather than later.

Plus when you get laid for the first time you'll realize it's not that big a deal. It's fun, feels good (mentally more so than physically), but that's it.

Gonna make it etc homie

Thanks bra

Also any other tips?

Honestly, it felt terrible mentally for me

So much so that she noticed I was having a panic attack and took her hand off my dick and asked me what was wrong

Some of us have so many feelings of guilt and shame and inadequacy swirling around that it can be unbearable

Things might have turned out better if I had remained in control the whole time, but she picked up on my inexperience and took over

I'll try again soon and see how it goes this time

"Chill out" is probably what I'd focus on.
Unless you like.. shit yourself and steal her sister's panties, any "fuck up" really doesn't matter and most of them happen to everyone. I had sex over 200 times before I could come, for example, which sucked. When I got off of SSRI's I suddenly came instantly for a couple of weeks, which also sucked. Hell, this weekend I had a one night stand and couldn't get it up, which I chalk down to equal parts alcohol and suicidal depression - thing is I'm both experienced and confident, yet stuff like this happens every now and then.

Ask me stuff I might be able to help with, perhaps? I've slept with a lot of people, both men and women, dominant, submissive, boring lays, crazy lays, downright mean people as well as lovey-dovey sex.

Two tips I can give right off the bat is: be responsive and be communicative. People like different things so there's no universal way to get everyone off.

A panic attack during sex is actually incredibly common, by the way. Fucking does weird things with your feelings, but if you learn to accept that it's okay and not the end of the world it'll get easier.

Oh, and another thing - you're not the only person being self-concious during sex! Even the most beautiful person, men and women alike, will be at least a bit preoccupied and anxious during sex - about their looks, sounds, smell, performance, genitals, what they said to the cashier at the store, etc.

I do it all the time but I'm like 50 percent homo. Feelz gr8 m8

Yeah dude.
>be 200lb 20%bf built fatass
>get grindr acc
>get several messages within the first week
>got another muscle bear to suck me off
>cuddled on his hairy chest until morning
I'm much more confident now desu.

Oh oops I thought OP said "grindring"

How long have you been taking SSRIs?

This was about 5 years ago and I was on em about.. 2 years? A shitload of benzos, too, but that happened when I quit Citalopram (cold turkey), I'm fairly certain. Not been on any SSRI or SNRI since. No benzo either, but that is another can of worms entirely.

I just broke my goddamn hand so I won't be able to lift or do anything for a while, if I get a bit negative it's because I'm going to drink and be annoyed.

Same here, they were pretty drunk but this chick literally grabbed my hand and put it on her tit. Still a kv but I feel a bit more confident now

You go to a trashy club, I go to high class clubs in Seoul where it is clean and safe, and the Korean girls there are pretty much all over 7/10

Better then my first club experience...and last.

>18 also
>after $150 on drinks
>finally drunk enough to dance
>couple songs later back at bar
>next thing i know a bouncer is throwing me out of the club by the arm
>argue and protest
>police are called
>fined $600
>thrown in handcuffs
>put in paddywagon
>wake up at my aunts house with fragmented memories

nightclubs arent for autists.

>faggot you know how easy it is to find parties?
LOL

Yea you most likely got the herps friendo. It's really not a big deal though. Most people have it, if you ever had coldsores you have it. Even genital herpes is a mild inconvinience at worst. Most people dont have any symtoms and if youre sexually active you most likely have that too.

wow some of you really are fucking robots
>DYEL here been lifting for 2 weeks skinny fat
blessed with a pretty decent face an get with girls every weekend constantly have 5--10 girls talking to reguarly setting up sex an dates an that but to lazy to get around to more then half

> goes into room
> presents cock
> "here's the thing i told you about"