Why is no body talking aboit the guy in pic related?

Why is no body talking aboit the guy in pic related?
19 year old, gym bro and frat boy who killed a random couple and ate one of their faces.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tG6Lr_TsXC8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDWyoneuq6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tren crazy famines
not even once

Fuck. His YouTube is a gold mine! This dude really was batshit crazy

is this pic accurate ive wanted to try no xplode

He took bath salts.

it was bathsalts u dumb truck
good find

Because in the end he's just another Florida Man.

>police located powder form creatine in the suspects apartment along with other paraphernalia.

GOTTA CONFUSE THE FACE RIGHT BABE

...yah

he was also a /mu/tant
Veeky Forums needs to be stopped

>Those round fucking tits
nice pec inserts faggot

>Literally killed two people and was eating one of their faces
>Didn't get shot

wewewewewew. You know where this is going

Alright Veeky Forums, here are the funny comments I found in regards to this event

>"How many grams of protein are in a human face?"

this one right here really cracked me up:
>"kids in Africa could've eaten that face"

holy shit this kid is from Veeky Forums

Seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=tG6Lr_TsXC8

confirmed

edit: dubs

Yeah man, white kid killed two people and was eating one of them and got detained. People get killed for much less

>frat boy

as if that fucking matters. Did he do it because he was in a frat? Fucking kikes looking to demonize certain sub groups of people whenever they can.

I made a thread about him the day it happened, linked his YouTube, everything. No one cared. There have been subsequent threads about him already. You guys are assholes.

It's an election year.

You'll be hearing about this for months.

Yes, you can do any fucked up crime if you don't chimp out when the police arrives you won't get hurt

but he was wrestling 4 cops and a dog while being tased all while still eating the guys face

They didn't shoo at him because they thought theguy he was on top of was stil alive, they didn't want to risk the life of the man being assaulted if it could've been saved.

Shoot* + more typos. Just ignore it, you know what I was trying to say.

Shut up, white devil. BLACK LIVES MATTER

but didn't they shoot the bathsalts guy? Why do people live in florida what a shitty place

They really don't lmao

Maybe this'll make (You) feel better user ;^)

white people literally eating other white people lmaoooooo

The bath salts guy had pieces of face in his hands and the dude he was eaten was torn uo beyond recognition. Also, different precinct. Miami-Dade police probably dealt with crazy druggos before and knew to just shoot the guy before he turned on them. I live in Jupiter/Tequesta where this kid did this, the police here never have to deal with crazy drugs like that-- they probably thought wrestling him would be enough + the man underneath still appeared to be alive to them, so he probably wasn't too torn up.

iirc the bathsalts guy started approaching the cops who shot him plus he had some cunts face in his mouth and hands

But the kid was wrestling 4 people and a dog while being tased and still was eating the guys face. One bullet isn't justified in that case?

Cuz black people smell like shit lmao

idk the fact that he was wrestling them gives me the impression they wouldnt shoot because the bullet could go anywhere. from what i gather, police aren't exactly small arms experts and especially not in a 5 man shitfest melee

but you're literally eating your race off lmaooooo

God I hope this story doesn't find its way to twitter cause the defense you have is jack all to the blacklivesmatter militia.

idgaf i dont even live in america. they can do whatever they want. all i can see is that approaching a cop and being warned not to or youll get sparked is different to being in a wrestling match involving 4 others.

>caring about emotional roasties on twitter
jesus christ just ignore them

>militia
The worst these cunts can do is whine on Twitter until a bunch of teenagers get pissed enough to riot, further ruin their own neighbourhoods and then get shot

I really hope it does make it to Twitter

but cops kill people that are doing nothing. Why did this kid high on drugs that just murdered two people in their own home and had a wrestling match against 4 officers and a dog while being tased not get shot

I don't give a fuck either but this kid literally ate a guys face and got detained. That other kid got shot while he was laying on the ground 5 feet away from the cop.

No need for riots cause a nigger didn't die, you don't know the formula

Because EVERY COP is different man. you are literally acting like the people who think that steroids is the reason why this kid went crazy. so everybody bodybuilder is a tick time bomb.

For every kid that gets shot from cops 100's of others that don't make the news just get arrested

>cops kill people that are doing nothing

Im checking out his YouTube channel and I haven't felt this disturbed in a long time.

Someone shouldve notified some authorities around the time he dropped his mixtape / testament of pure batshit craziness

but why not shoot the kid wrestling 4 cops and dog while being tased all while eating the face of one of the two people he just murdered?

I guess you could say...he's going to have to, face the facts.

youtube.com/watch?v=eDWyoneuq6o

what the fuck

Why are you shilling so hard for BLM? Who the fuck cares, people get shot and people do not get shot everyday when dealing with the police. It all depends on how threatening you seem and if you're coming at them. Stop believing MSM lies that only blacks get shot by police officers, they just refuse to run stories on any white guy shot-- just like they refuse to run stories on any black guy calmly taken into custody.

The point of the MSM is to cause outrage, and you've fallen for it. If you are black yourself, I hope you get off of that Democratic plantation soon. If you are not black, come out of your fucking cuckshed and stop falling for lies.

the taser didn't work apparently and they probably DIDN'T KNOW A HUMAN BEING WOULD EAT SOMEBODYS FACE
cmon man put yourself in their shoes. do they wanna get trigger happy and make the wrong call

nigger if you say LITERALLY one more time, i am kicking you in the nuts. generic ass niggers man

blm isnt an organisation you fucking retard

>he was a Jason Genova fan

Fuck, watching this made me want to lick his sexy armpits and rub his chest. Why do hot guys gotta be crazy?

You can [spoiler]figuratively[/spoiler] suck my dick fgt

but why did this not justify being shot is all I care about

That particular cop didn't feel like shooting him.

It's like you're trying to imply something here.

Ask Martin County Sheriff dept. I'm not one of the responders, I have no idea. I do know that they stated the man being attacked appeared to be alive, and I do know they had multipke officers on scene and a dog-- my guess is they didn't want to risk killing the man being attacked if they could've saved him, and they didn't want to risk accidentally hitting another officer or K9 officer. Plus, a 19 year old kid isn't very intimidating, they probably assumed they could take him. By the time they were all wrestling him, there's no free space to fire a gun without having a severe chance of injuring a fellow officer.

Take your shit puns and go back to reddot

how manu susscribes u think I get printh andrew it sickened face eatening pissening

XD

>Plus, a 19 year old kid isn't very intimidating
Then why was it okay for Treywon Martin to shoot that skinny black 16 year old ?

because a cop didn't shoot him....

You retards don't even know how serious creatine overdose is. This kind of shit happens all the time and GNC suppresses it. Creatine, NOT EVEN ONCE.

>This kind of shit happens all the time and GNC suppresses it.

I want to believe Mulder, but I have to see some proof

different precincts, different cops, different experienses with criminals=different approaches and levels of caution/nervosity/aggressiveness when dealing with criminals
there was a white guy who was unarmed and who was laying down on the ground with his hands out who got blasted to shit and died

I wonder ifb the shrooms had something to do with I've had some bad experiences with lsd And shroomz

>WHAT EVER IT TAKES

damn he was /mu/ too?

He could eat my face any day desu

THE PROOF IS RIGHT THERE SCULLY CAN'T YOU SEE??

i wonder what macros faces have

Yeah he's not a nigger. Big surprise.

>took pw first time last week
>same shit happened to me as in the comic

Never taking that shit anywhere near bed time again

GNC brah here. You're right. On numerous occasions we've had mothers come in who had bought their sons creatine to return said item. Sometimes, they crawl in. Others simply start wailing by the door before we ask them what's wrong.

But, it's pointless, because we already know... "I-I went into his room... And there he wa-was... 'ONE MORE SCOOP' he started yelling at me... His whole body was contorted and he kept chanting 'Pianoman Pianoman yes we can' over and over as I tried to shake some sense into him.. But I couldn't. He tossed back the whole container and ingested it all, an-... and then he shouted 'CMON' before exploding..."

It's rough, but I gotta make a sale.

There's nothing to imply. The huge geared up psychopathic nut who murdered and was eating people wasn't shot dead by the first cop on the scene because the guy doing it was white.

There's a reason why people with a natural skin shade darker then a suntan are leaving that shithole in droves. That the florida tourist beurea spent hundreds of millions on that shitty ice cube and kevin heart movie.

>white people go out if their way to help and please blacks
>still blame everything on racism
You niggers should be glad you're in America, there's countries out there with actual racism and people there don't give a fuck about your twitter whining and 'activism'

>You niggers should be glad you're in America, there's countries out there with actual racism and people there don't give a fuck about your twitter whining and 'activism'

When blacks try to leave for africa the leaders of such movements all mysteriously dissapear or are shown to be liars before they dissapear.

Anyway, the whole entirely contrived twitter movements the feds are trying to construct to keep an actual homegrown terrorist thread from being created here is failing.

Blacks don't trust the cops, and all your "whites are going out of their way for blacks" shit that retards like you like to spout doesn't change the facts that this country is a hellhole.

When this horror show of an election happens and this country becomes both a laughing stock and loses any and all weight in world matters, then I and most americans will be moving to canada, south america or fucking liberia. Cause this country is done for.

>Fucking kikes looking to demonize certain sub groups of people
...like you're doing right there to kikes?

Let's all be smart enough to agree on one thing: if the story was exactly the same in every aspect, except the kid was AA, the cops would have lit his ass up like a Christmas tree immediately. You would have to be extremely naïve to argue the contrary

Frats are degenerate, that's why they are dying out Chad.

Zimmerman wasn't an officer and blacks are biologically different than whites, they are faster and stronger. Zimm Zamm was correct for shooting a black kid running at his confrontationally. I would shoot a black kid running at me yelling and shit too. Its like a rabid animal running towards you, are you really going to give it a chance to attack you and possibly fatlly wound you? Fuck no

*fatally wound you, plus some more typos. Regardless, you are a dumb nigger. Every police shooting of blacks recently has been 100% justified, everyone knows not to run at police officers, be hostile, reach for unknown objects in their pockets, resist arrest, etc. Blacks are the only race that think they can get away with doing this fuckery to police officers. I would never run at a fucking cop while yelling nor would I try to reach or anything in my pockets when he told me to show him my hands. The law doesn't stop for you just because you have a different skin tone, you can't get away with bull fuckery just because you are a nigger.

how do you know?

But would you shoot the white kid that killed a couple in their home and was wrestling 4 officers and a dog while being tased all while eating the face of the husband?

>nigger threatens to leave America

Just do it already, this country would be even more amazing if we didn't have to play nice with primitive subhumans. Blacks have much less foresight and impulse control than whites, it's why community you are the majority in rapidly degrades to third world status and you commit vastly more violent crime.

Not if I thought the victim was still alive you fucking dumbass nigger. Its this retard attitude right here why I wouldn't complain a bit if every nigger in this country was gassed tomorrow. You're spoiled ignorant little fucks who are not mentally equipped to live in the white man's world. After slavery they should have lynched every single one of you or sent you back to Africa, which ever is cheaper.

go away man, this isn't an appropriate place for your bigotry

>bigotry
>facts are bigotry

ok tyrone

Canada is one big cuck shed

He looks like a young Tony Goldwyn from Ghost, incredibly sexy

Fuck off negro

Will do.
Have fun getting raped by mexicans one you trash try to turn them into the new niggers.
By the way.
All of the niggers know that black lives matter is bullshit. It's obviously a cia invention constructed solely to be both a way to rally any future problem blacks AND be an easily dismissed three letter acronym.
This will only make the inevitable creation of..I take that back the already existing african american terrorist groups move to do far more damage to the police then inevitably to the government in earnest.
The attempts to create the evil niggers mean nothing psyops that is constantly pushed on informal social sites is already known about and easily dismissed.
That's not getting into how africa will see these attacks and begin to see america as scum and start quickly shutting down american interests on the african continent.

>Not if I thought the victim was still alive you fucking dumbass nigger.
You wouldn't shoot a geared coked out nut who murdered two people and was eating one of the victims face?

He realized he forgot his post workout meal and his window was closing, he needed protein and he needed it fast...

Are they really dying out? I graduated last year and wasn't involved in anything frat related so idk. But that's interesting if true.

>Not if I thought the victim was still alive you fucking dumbass nigger.
You wouldn't shoot a geared coked out nut who murdered two people and was eating one of the victims face?

>what does the word victim mean

Niggers, everybody. The victim in this case is the man on the ground having his face eaten who the police believed may still be alive, hence not firing in his general direction. I know this is hard for you niggers to understand, but the victim is not the criminal.

>Have fun getting raped by mexicans once you trash try to turn them into the new niggers.

>white people created niggers

We've tried everything in our power to civilize you animals.

>all of the niggers know that black lives matter is bullshit
Apparently some of your chimp friends didn't get the memo
>African american terrorist groups
Street gangs with hi-points who are easily dispatched by Cleetus tier cops

If your victim mentality, poor command of english, and WE WUZ conspiracies weren't so obnoxious I would almost feel bad for you. Its not really your fault you are mentally weaker and less civilized than whites, but at least have the fucking decency to say thank you, or attempt to learn from and imitate our culture like some of your more intelligent brethren. We don't hate you for the color of your skin, we hate you because you are primitive cry baby savages. Why don't you shut your ignorant nigger mouth for one goddamn second and attempt to learn something from your betters?

So is that a no to shooting? You can stand in multiple angles so the bullet doesn't go through the guy downwords

cause our betters are literally eating each other lmaoooooooooo

Please go to Africa

Holy shit all of you are retarded, the cops didn't shoot because the face/meal/victim was dead and they weren't in immediate mortal danger because he wasn't a nigger.

This isn't the fucking Matrix dumbass, it's very, very easy to hit a civilian that's close to the target

Why do i bother, you're a fucking idiot