Just fought with now ex-GF I guess, I know this is not an objective place to ask this question but:

Just fought with now ex-GF I guess, I know this is not an objective place to ask this question but:

Am I insane for asking her to lose weight when her BF% is in the high 20's, low 30's?

Are my standards dysmorphic? I'm in the mid-teens BF% and feel I could stand to lose another couple percentage ideally, but I feel I'm at a healthy "minimum ideal" standard.

She kept saying how I could never find someone who can cook occasionally, help clean the house and stay in shape (in shape being ideally high teens BF%, but christ low 20's doesn't seem to much).

Is it really so much to ask that someone does 20 minutes of focused exercise a day?

i thought thats a bear suited viking with a chain helmet

Enjoy being alone forever you selfish superficial pig.

post a picture of her body or lookalike

numbers don't mean shit

>now ex-GF
>over something that meaningless

well idk wat to say man. sing up to kindergarden again?

>still falling for the "be-straight" meme
>not having a delicious male partner to lift and cum with

>cook occasionally
>help clean
She is way too full of herself lmao, while being a lazy fuck. I stay in shape, cook dinner all the time and do half the cleaning. No it's not too much to ask, but she probably watched some bullshit BuzzFeed crap that convinced her otherwise.

>sing

Your girlfriend being high teens would be like you being 8-10% body fat lmao, hope this is bait

yea thats what im talkin about, op

horrible b8
>She kept saying how I could never find someone who can cook occasionally, help clean the house and stay in shape
Bitch didn't even say cook, she said cook occasionally. My girlfriend helps clean, cooks and exercises 4 times a week. Good riddance to that fatso gf you had lad.

>Am I insane?
yes
>(Am I wrong?)
no

read the fucking sticky

I know.

I managed to live by myself for years before her.

I question the accuracy of this image, but the middle one.

I'll take it. I already miss her, but I feel actually disrespected because it's something she knows bothers me and has bothered me for a while.

das fat brah.

Nah man you're in the right.

I told my girlfriend she was nearing her max healthy weight for her height, and she thanked me and said she will try harder, and still wants to cook and fuck.

Just improve yourself and find a better woman.

I would be physically attracted to the middle one. But wouldn't feel so great about being in public with her.

If you have high standards for yourself, she should too.

eww
Good riddance. You just focus on making it.
I had an extremely beautiful gf, but she would eat a lot of junk/takeout. I told her frankly that if she didn't stop these habits, I would break up with her, also asked her to start exercising. She relapsed, stopped exercising started eating junk, and started getting mood swings, I ended it right there.
Your happiness comes first. The only person who can keep you unhappy is you. You keep at it, focusing on your goals, I guarantee you, you'll get better chicks, who'll do your bidding

Man, fuck her, if she isn't going to take care of herself especially when you ask her and you're somebody she cares for / loves, then fuck it. Let her be fat and die an early death, you're only trying to help her. It's not like you're asking for her to suck you off while you're in a pig outfit, you're saying "please take care of yourself" and she's mad enough to leave you? Fuck her, you're better off hoss. Don't fall back into talking to her. Keep lifting brah, you'll make it.

By the sounds of it, you said the right thing, however without any tact.

TLDR you were clear but came across as a dick and she got defensive

Everyone in this thread can fuck off.
If your girlfriend won't meet your standards find someone who will.

your ex sounds like a cunt, OP
then again, you should have told her that in a more subtle way

How dare you create pressure on that poor girl?

Tons of girls fit the criteria you've laid out that is not at all asking too much. Also I was in a similar situation with my previous gf. She was sweet and fun and nice but she just kept eating and gaining weight over the few year we were toget her she put on over 60 lbs. I tried everything I could think of to help her lose the weight or at least stop gaining. It was hopeless now she's approaching hamplanet mode and I'm glad I broke it off

High 20s on a woman is basically as fit as your "mid" teens.

They carry more fat, you dumb nigger.

You can't change people faggot. While I agree being bad isn't cool and it's something I wouldn't want in a partner, that doesn't mean I have the right to ask them to change.

It's up to people what they do. If she isn't good enough then change partner.

It is entirely possible to be a classic wife who cooks and cleans, and stay in shape. See pic related--kids are even added into the mix here.

Your ex girlfriend is lazy, this is just one of her character traits. It is better that you found this out now and left her.

you realize you don't need to be objective about this, right? if you think she's a fat hoe she's a fat hoe.
still kind of a silly reason to break up though.