Gym nerds should be mocked not aspired to

this looks so fucking tryhard. even if u can benchpress 220 lbs or whatever, who gives a shit? its not tough at all. some skinny boxer dude will lay u the fuck out, or some actual tough guy will just fucking shoot u in the head with a gun. steroids and over training in the gym is the biggest red flag for insecure pin dick faggots. do sport, exercise outside, make friends and be fit and healthy. 10 hours a week+ in the gym and drugs is fucking faggotry to the extreme

lets end this shit meme fit and focus on sports, calisthenics and healthy active lifestyles instead of gym obsessions and steroid muscle gay boy worship

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YAXaCmky4Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=k3YBEK_-ejY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ye

weak bait

I wonder if anyone will be stupid enough to bite.

sage

someone gets it

insecure bloated meat cows trying to justify their shitty obsession. face it you look like, and are, tryhards

youtu.be/YAXaCmky4Hw

This

I go for walks everyday and do calisthenics a few days a week

Clean diet, don't eat junk food. Do a variety of exercises but do not over train. The aim is sustainability. I laugh my ass off at retards who permanently fuck up their backs doing 3 plate squats, which is shit tier anyway in the grand scheme of things and the dumb ass has to live with it now. All for nothing.

but mike tyson took steroids

everything is for nothing m8

tyson was a pro athlete earning millions of dollars with his sport. the average gym douchebag is not. neither are you. steroids are dumb for amateurs and you look ridiculous

Yea but at least you can feel and look good with a variety of exercises and not permanently injuring yourself by pushing for PRs in the gym.

>makes a thread calling others nerds
>posts pic of some hot guy

welp, there ya go. op is some fat girl who got dumped by that hot guy in the pic and makes a rage thread go eat more icecream fatty, you ain't foolin anyone.

>hot guy
manlet plz

>implying he isn't like 6 foot 3
>implying you can tell height without any reference

plz go

im doing steroids and my dick is slightly larger than average size

i am very insecure tho

dam u got me

how short though? 5'9" max i guess
um lol. idiot

6'1"

idk why im insecure

lmfao. The guy in the photo was a taekwando state champ at 17. Yet, you named it "tryhardfaggot". Either bait or retarded. Probably both.

agreed

it's a retard trying to b8

> see didn't see Jason bourne

>point fighting
>tough

You only get one.

>trying hard is a bad thing
One thing I picked on your posts is that you never have tried anything. You lazy fuck.

0/5 bait

Hi Zach

>actual tough guy
>shoot u with a gun

Pick one.

Don't care if troll, too many amerifats actually believe this.

i've been training for 3 years. i train hard. most people that show up to class and open mat are just hobbyists wanting to get better. they don't do it for the competition of it they do it to burn off a bit of steam here and there and for fun. i barely consider that competition or team-worthy. the rest of us like me fire through taking it attentively and seriously and don't give two fucks about weight lifters. i say that because weight lifters have completely different goals than we do. you're on a weight lifter dominated board. get over your insecurities.

it's because your DICK HANGS LOWER THAN YOUR BALLS C'MON

pls quit trying to make this a pasta it's already stale af

BECAUSE

YOU

CAN'T

FUCKING

STOP

MEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=k3YBEK_-ejY

>do sport, exercise outside, make friends and be fit and healthy
implying typing out this garbage thread isn't the most physical activity you've ever done with your worthless life

I just do my mum's beverley crusher workout holodisk, twice a day.

He looks cute and beefy, OP. Would have coffee with/10.

Is this not Joe rogan. If it is you know he could whoop ass. He trains mma. Also I'm sure the only pill he's on is the red pill.

joe rogan's podcast is fun

he admitted he's on hrt or trt, one of the two on his podcast before, possibly multiple times, but it's not a surprise considering his age.

fucking this

It's true. People with unbalanced, gym-only bodies look incredibly silly and are basically stating: "I'm boring" with their bodies.

I wanted to be a serious athlete so I started buying Himalayan sea salt and weights with monkey faces on them

>I am a a muscle fish
>I swim around eating all day and lifting pebbles
>I see a big fat juicy worm for them gains
>I grab that worm and munch
>Feel pain in mouth
>Getting pulled out of water
>Turn around and use my mad fish muscles to swim down
>I feel tension, I am going down
>I no longer feel tension
>I look up and see a long rod
>I see a skinny manlet on a floating thing crying because he's a weak bitch

My idea body.

>I no longer feel tension
>I look up and see a long rod
i bet u look up to see long rods often, user ;)

> steroids and over training in the gym is the biggest red flag for insecure pin dick faggots
Haha jokes on you OP ive got a seven inch dick and im still insecure

I lift to fuck bitches, I don't care about being a tough guy
Say hello to my son op, make sure you'll do a good job raising him you're gonna have a few more coming soon

Isn't Joe rogan like 5'6?

He's a balding manlet with rage issues who gets high all the time but don't let that stop you from believing he's ALPHA. Possible homosexual? Must investigate further.

Thanks for the 20 (yous) .

REKT

what kinda shit exercise is this?

Nothing wrong with people being gym rats. The problem is we have a generation of entitled millennials who think they deserve favorable treatment simply because they take care of themselves. It's an epidemic among people under 30.

Tyson roided before he was a household name kid

2/10 since I replied

>hates on drugs
>hates on homosexuals
>practically a nazi