I just want to remind you all that you CAN make it brehs

I just want to remind you all that you CAN make it brehs.

Y-you too

>tfw too intelligent to lift

Whatever is bothering you can likely be fixed with work and time, starting is the hardest part.

And if it's something that can't be helped, than don't worry about it!

I will never make it. I'm 22 and have never had any authority or support my entire life. If you saw me stumble around you'd throw shit like all the others.

Those truely swole of mind will wish to be swole of body as well. Nobody is saying you have to get jacked, or even to 1/2/3/4 plate lifts, just be lean and get cardiovascular activity.

I get the meme but there are many people out there that actually think like this.

>22

You still till your 40's to make it, you have the amout of time you've already spent on this planet AGAIN, to turn yourself into who you want to be. I can understand your desire for authority, I still wish I had stricter parents as a child. I don't know you well enough to really suggest this, but it sounds like a stint in the millitary could help you.

Not him, but have the same problem. Military won't take people with ADD (and I mean the legit, diagnosed kind).

>Hour at the gym
>Worked legs twice as hard today
>Walk another 20 minutes to my friends place
>"Cool let's go skating"
>Skateboarding at the park for a few hours
>Started raining so we went to a nearby underground car park and skated for another 90 minutes there
I couldn't have dreamed of doing this two weeks ago, I'm on my way guys

I know that feel famalam. Recently heard someone say that a mile is a far walk
>mfw niggerwhat.jpg
There once was a time that I would've agreed, now on rest days i go on 5 mile bike rides around town, feels good since I've started on the Veeky Forums path. We're all gonna make it brah.

>I will never make it
And this is why you will never.

>a mile is far for a walk
Something something reeeee
We'll make it soon user, soon

I am making it at the moment but it doesn't feel as satisfying as i thought
>one year ago was depressed, brother who is a heroin addict lived with me vecause he was homeless
>was only for 7 weeks before he could go to rehab
>car crash, lost most of my savings, car, mildly injured and got replaced at work because I couldnt go for 3 weeks
>try some heroin to numb the pain/feels for a night, I said it was a one time thing
>lol nope, become addict.
4 months ago decide to quit cold turkey. After experiencing some nasty shit and seeing how deep the rabbithole goes
>get sober, get a job, start lifting again, paid of debts I got when not working/using heroin
>get a great appartment, got promotes twice (became right hand man of my boss).
>Got new friends (white collar/entrepeneurs)
>so I work alot, hard but get to enjoy high end parties for free, fuck random sluts, wear nice clothes etc.
>Every second I'm bored which is only an hour or two a day I just want to get high, cant seem to get my mibd straight asap I dont have anything at hand.

Might think it is just the loneliness since I miss my bro and my parents live far away. Dont feel like getting a relationship because the last girl I had had BPD.

Any advice how to deal with boredom? Try to read, draw or watch a show. But whenever I do something just to fill the time, I just keep thinking about getting high

I think you must have missed the papers explaining the lifting to wellbeing correlation

Just sayin

run like a fucking lunatic dude
go full fucking animal
OOUURAA
This is your new drug

play counterstrike
among all the cancer there are moments that flood you with adrenaline and make you come back for more

They say those who pick up heroin never fully recover because heroin is the most powerful feeling of happiness and satisfaction you can chemically experience.

This is doubly true for addicts because just getting to escape from you shit life for a short period of time feels euphoric on its own.

My bet is that you'll take a long ass time to slowly get used to how normal life feels like. By then you won't enjoy parties and stupid shit like that simply because you got used to them and they never made you feel better. The only hard part then is finding what actually makes you happy.

>Ex-gf of half a year dropped me like a hat to go back with her ex-bf
>Saw it coming too but when I brought it up it was the whole "don't worry about him" situation
>Still hurt like fuck when it happened
>She's slutting it up right now on her soc media
>Can tell they're extremely happy together
>Some days I get by perfectly fine but if I so much as catch a glimpse of anything even related to her it ruins my day
nah i'm not gonna make it. i'm already dead
be enough of a shredded cunt for the both of us brehs

I'm 5'5"

You'll be right, mate. Just don't project insecurity.

did you kiss? :3

What was that? DIdn't hear you from all the way down there

That's not the type of girl that you need to be worrying about breh.

1. Find a short girl
2. Lift natty and you can get insane stats (v02, lift to bw ratio)
3. Learn to say "fuck other people" when you need to, no guy Is gonna deny you friendship because of your height, and women are just as discriminating towards lots of other guys that are fat, poor, ugly, or skinny.

I have brother who is only an inch taller than you and he has made it, he joined the army, got ripped, and got the right mindset to become a chad.

Quads confirm this as the truth.