Does the Caucasoid race really have it's origins in the Caucasus mountains...

Does the Caucasoid race really have it's origins in the Caucasus mountains? I would think it would be in East Africa or Middle East instead.

The "white race" originated around that area, sort of extremely western India

wELL... CHG is in almost all Caucasoids but I think Antolian ENF is in even more Caucasoids, but perhaps we need to dig deeper, basal Eurasian?

There isn't a Caucasoid race specifically. There's two "races" with different origins, Basal Eurasian and West Eurasian.

Basal Eurasian is related to all Eurasian populations more than to Africans but was the first to branch off.

West Eurasian is more closely related to other Eurasian populations than to Basal Eurasians.

Middle Easterners have more Basal Eurasian while Europeans have more West Eurasian.

races don't exist

And what is "Basal Eurasian"? Where does it originate?

Egypt/Saudi Arabia area probably.

The main bulk of Eurasians continued east from there for a while, including the ancestors of the earliest European Homo Sapiens so they shared more genetic drift compared to Basal Eurasians.

We have n specific place of origin. God put us on the Earth last, directly into the wilderness that was the ancient European continent to conquer it and that's what we've been doing since. Surviving and overcoming obstacles and other races,

This sort of anthropology classification (Caucasoid, Mongoloid , Negroid...etc) were never meant to represent the racial origins but more relates to generalization of phenotypes, and it's a bit biased and very Euro-centric to begin with.

T.germanic savage that own civ to romans and greeks

Get the fuck out

t. mutts

>civilization
barbarism is the natural state of the European man

My post has no common ground and nothing to with the other one(this). Moron.

>races exist
>but mutts also do

>clear liquors exist
>but mixed drinks also do

>European man
Germanic and slavic* man

That's a given, mediterraneans aren't Europeans. They're middle eastern mutt immigrants.

>it's a bit biased and very Euro-centric
How so, Caucasian skull shape is clearly a thing

That's true. We're the scourge of the gods, destined to destroy the hive of degeneracy that is civilization.

I want to go back in time and give guns to early Europeans hunter gatherers and early farmers. Steppe horsefuckers deserve to be exterminated.

No its not, Europeans can be dolicophals, brachicephal or mesocephal

>the virgin settled farmer
>the chad nomadic herder

Caucasoid skull isn't determined by cephalic index.

team up with africans and syrian immigrants flooding your countries and destroy it
sounds barbaric, your ancestors would be proud

I dont like romans but this pic make me sad

Can't believe this hasn't been made yet. I might start on one now, actually.

>in East Africa
lol

negroid are dolichocephalic just like nordniggers

I do not consider nordnegroid as caucasoid

Read the post you're replying to again you brainlet. Cephalic index has nothing to do with racial classification.

It is undeniable that negroid and nordnegroid are dolichocephalic while caucasoid are typically brachycephalic.

The only difference between a nordnegroid and a negroid is the % of non-human blood.

>two separate populations share one trait = they're the same people
You're an idiot

>How so
Because these "terms" were invented by 19th century European anthropologists who subjectively thought these areas or names such as Caucaso, Mongolia, Negro(a Spanish term means "Black") are most representative, but they're actually not. They're named after regions and semantic contexts base on European mindsets, not actually science or skull shapes.