>I'm dead inside.

How's your day been?

What's eating you up inside?

Have lifting helped you?

Are you ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Kd7IICAho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a beautiful wife and a son whom I love with all my heart and couldn't possibly live without, yet still I just came home from a female friend of mine with a newly sucked dick. It's already tearing me apart but telling the truth would have even greater consequenses

Excercising and getting fresh air always keeps me in a good mood.

>How's your day been?
Ok I guess. I went to class and my group from last semester was seemingly glad to see me, which was nice.

>What's eating you up inside?
For the past couple months I have been feeling... strange. Almost as if my view of reality have changed somehow. I care less about everything because it feels like nothing matters.

>Have lifting helped you?
Powerlifting is pretty much the only thing I care about now. It's something that allows me to fuel my negative emotions into something positive.

>Are you ok?
no.

>newly sucked dick

kek'd

You did nothing wrong tho. As long as you treat your wife and your kid right, its okay to have some "fun" every once in a while.

Just make sure it doesn't happen again, buddy.

>How's your day been?
same old.

My ex girlfriend was raped last night. I still love her, and I broke up with her. It's my fault she was even in the situation because she went to the guys house because he said he could get her a job. He was hopped up on Xanax and he forced her to take off her clothes and then fucked her.

I spent the night talking with detectives and police officers and then 3 hours at the rape clinic last night. I got 2 hours of sleep before my 6 AM shift at work because she could not stop crying in my arms. I want to kill him. I've never wanted to truly kill someone before but I do now. I don't know what to do.

Addendum: we broke up last week and she took it hard. She quit her job out of depression and that's why she was at his house

It seems like the girl just went to fuck him then afterwards regretted it and she accused him of raping her then came to the beta provider ( (You) ) for emotional support

do not trust these hoes

>hopped up on Xanax
neck yourself my dude

Anyone else purposefully fuel their mind with sadness and depression before heavy lifting?

I always watch or listen to media that invokes some sort of emotional response before deadlifting. Then I blast some heavy metalcore and channel my emotions to push through the pain.

>Woke up next to my hightest gf (a petit big assed 21 y.o red head, im 32)
>drove home, put my sports clothes
>walk around my beautiful neighborhood for an hour
>came home again, now drinking a big mug of coffe and listening to this: youtube.com/watch?v=N5Kd7IICAho
while browsing Veeky Forums.

LIFE IS AMAZING

STOP FOCUSING ON BAD THINGS

SEARCH FOR THE BEAUTY

sounds like she's played you m8

top faggot

how many fedoras do you have friend?

The guy has raped others before but the girls never reported it. He supposedly roofied someone a while back

Stop with the fucking generals you shitbheads

Then why the fuck did she go to his by herself?
Jesus, I'm surprised the guy is still walking around

She also had marks on her. Not hickies but bruises on her face and at the rape exam she had the vaginal tearing associated with rapes.

So fuck off with your "all women are cheating sluts" memeposting

She was told by an unreliable source a long time ago so she figured it was bullshit. She's just naive

Trust is the most important thing in a meaningful relationship.

Shes a slut mate she want to a druggies house to take some dick bud.. What the fuck is wrong with her Lol. A job in what? did she want to be a certified street hoe and make him her pimp? Just lel

No, shut up. Life isn't some magical fairytale. If you tell her, you WILL lose the house, you WILL lose your kid, and you WILL lose your will to live.

DO NOT EVER TELL HER

Well there is a difference between telling lies, and not telling your wife that your dick got sucked.

If she ever asks you if somebody else sucked your dick, tell her the truth. If not, then you don't have to tell her anything.

That's a pretty dark way to look at things. You got a story to tell buddy?

>are you ok?

No major self esteem issues.

>tfw born manlet, with small pecker, fuck this gay earth

I have BPD, ADHD and depression/Anxiety, and meds only kinda help. Well, I'm getting better. I finally got an internship after a year of not doing anything and feeling like utter shit. And when I mean utter shit, I mean I have intrusive thought fantasies about self mutilation, which terrify me, but I managed to keep going without doing anything drastic.

And despite feeling like an utter waste of life, I have to help my friend through her relationship troubles, because she has BPD too and keeps getting into trouble, and my dad, who's also crazy and is lonely and calls me up to 5 times a day and...

When do I stop feeling like I should just fucking die? No matter what, I always feel like there's a huge chunk missing. Like I'm just a shitty bootleg person.

I want to be proud of myself.

And it's not like I haven't done anything that I should be proud of, but I just can't! It always feels like I just tricked everybody else into thinking I'm not a piece of shit.

I hate it. I hate every second of it.

Look around you m8, divorce happens at the drop of a hat. Almost all of my (once married) family members have gone through a divorce. No doubt that they are gonna get divorced if she finds out.

>ex gf goes to known rapists house alone for "job offer"
>xanax made him do it
>my fault

You two losers sound perfect for each other. Get the fuck out of here with your self made problems faggot.

>lifting for 6 months
>feel good
>nice newb gains
>kicked depression and cig addiction
>suddenly get diagnosed with back injury
>cant lift anymore says doc
>shoulder might be fucked as well
>regress all progress and addictions
>mfw

I keep putting off lifting back till i get my shoulder properly diagbosed but the waiting is killing me.

Hold me bros ;_;

Aren't there any bodyweight exercises you can do? Or cardio?

You're gonna be fine
Keep your dedication

you mean the beautiful fact how my brain is constantly on alert due to ptsd, ocd adhd abuse and the phobias that constantly fuel eachother to the point where even on xanax my heart rate still jumps up to 120 bmp and i want to vomit all the time?

dude bliss lmao

im on my first day of no cigs anymore

is it going to be hard? right now its 3pm and i usually have a cig first thing in the morning whilst taking a dump but i skipped that and im not feeling too bad yet.. I think cig addictions are a meme i dont understand i smoked so many its just because i was bored

Um. Other people say it's hard. I don't have an addictive personality at all, so I just stop when I don't feel like it. But I don't know you, so who knows. It it does get hard, then just make rules. You know "I can only smoke X,X and X," and then "I can only smoke X and X" etc.

While you're KILLING YOURSELF at the GYM, Chad is eating XANAX and fucking your EX HARD

For me, i had no withdrawal syndromes.

I had support though. One thing i learned was to avoid places, habits, people that remind you of smoking.

Had to substitute it with candy/gum for a week or two before kicking it 3 yrs straight

Yeah, doing stretching now. A bit of pullups and ab wheels. Still depressed but i'm going back to school now.

Thankd bra. I really hope the doc can fix my shoulder at least.

Would you be ok with your wife having sex with someone else every 1-2 weeks?
fucking cuck

Just quit faking it

Oh I won't, the guilt weighs more than the enjoyment. Thanks man

Most cases of male depression are testosterone based (likely thanks to the female-centric estrogen soaked society we have). Please see doctor b4 you an hero

Goddammit. Even when nobody is talking about women, it's still a woman's fault. Why? Why even mention it? Who cares? And then you wonder why feminism is still a thing. Fuck you.

my family and all the normies unironically say this

>fit
what did you expect?
not getting told to bottle it up until you grill yourself?
so much normie mentality here

My day has been fucking normal.

What's eating me up inside is the fact that I hate myself because I can only seem to feel angry, sad, or nothing, and also what I'm doing to my life everyday by hating myself.

Lifting has not helped my mind, that's why I'm trying therapy.

I'm not ok.

>How's your day been?
Meh, yesterday I fucked up and took too much meth, so I couldn't sleep or eat. I hope nobody noticed at work

>What's eating you up inside?
The void

>Have lifting helped you?
Nah, but it gave me more energy to feel the void inside.

>Are you ok?
Kinda, I still hear the voices and feel like I'm on autopilot unable to control what happens, but at least I'm tall, ok looking and 3 girls want the d. Which is irrelevant since I have no idea how to communicate with people.

I just want to spend the rest of my life in a cave with fast internet, a good pc, drugs, alcohol and cigarettes.

Well every day is the same for a sailor. I just feel detached from the rest of the world, don't give a shit about anything. Lifting is off limits for one more month (after that I'll get back to shore), but it's not helping so I'm thinking of going back to kickboxing or starting mma.

Opiate taper

Fucked up my calculations, now have to drop half a pill a week before refill on the 3rd of Sept

Ow ow ow, the pain and paranoia is starting already

Dieting has made me more depressed.

Deep down I'm worried I still won't get married and have kids even after dieting, and it tears me up inside seeing all these kids having kids at 13 and not wanting them, when I'd love a child when I'm 28.

All of my childhood friends are married with children, and I've still haven't had a girlfriend.

I'm sure if I keep to my diet/workout I could get laid, but I want to lose my virginity to someone who I have a mutual love with.

Also my dad refuses to diet and if he dies I feel like I'm going to turn into some kind of batman arsonist who burns down people's houses that aren't occupied and leaves behind notes that say things like "Your life is still better than mine" and "you lost nothing important"

My mother who says everyone has someone out there, I was in a online relationship with a girl when I was 15-19 who passed in a car accident, so I feel like the one for me died.

What about bodyweight excercises? Or mobility drills?

Starting an alcohol taper myself today. We are all gonna make it.