What's your bench form senpai? Do the bar touch your chest? Do you bounce it off your chest...

What's your bench form senpai? Do the bar touch your chest? Do you bounce it off your chest? Do you stop an inch from your chest? How do you bench senpai?

Yes im a retarded autist

I have my elbows at about a 45 degree away from parallel to my torso, slowly lower the bar to sternum, let it touch, then push it back up.

Ideally I touch the bar to my chest.
Sometimes I'm a fucking weak fag and I stop an inch or so above my chest.
I never bounce.

Hi use smith machine because I can't trust myself and usually do more than I should and get stuck under a heavy bar and someone has to rush in to help me because I'm screaming like a little girl

She shouldn't be twisting her neck like this during a deadlift

She's posing, not lifting

SAUCE ON IMAGE

P L E A S E
L
E
A
S
E

I lower the bar to my chest, stop for half a second, then push up.

I know it's better to stop at a little lower than 90 degrees(meaning the bar isn't touching my chest or is a few inches above it), but I go touch-chest anyway because I'm an autist and that's how I've always done it.

I stop about 2 inches from my chest and pause for a second

>doing bench on smith
>safer
What?

Idk :(

Yeah in the smith the bar can be adjusted and locked every 2 or 3 inches

i don't waste my time at the gym with such frivolities. focus on what really matters, user.

Full ROM with a stop at the bewbz and then push. I could never do TnG.

i stop 6 inches from my chest and 12 inches from locking out, since locking out is bad for your joints

Louie Simmons pls.

I'm not advocating Smith machines or anything, but it's very clearly safer. Especially in the short term

touch the chest, don't bounce

The Smith is safer for deads and rows but for bench and squat it can fuck you up big time.

Touch chest.
Sometimes bounce a little because fuck the "pause for one second" rule.

Benching is for brutes
I use the cable press

this shit is why you're all weakling dyels with shit chests lmfao

por que no los dos
Shit do dumbbell flies too