What's the point of lifting if you can just do some cocaine for self confidence?

What's the point of lifting if you can just do some cocaine for self confidence?

One is temporary+expensive and the other is at all times.

Is this a shop? Her torso cannot be that fuggin short.

the fuck, is this shooped?

why is her torso so small

Yes. Lurk more.

This

Kys

Because cocaine is expensive, unhealthy and illegal u dumb niggerfaggot

> What's the point of lifting if qt3.14s are going out with fatties

cocaine can make me very anxious

Just combine it with some benzos.

damn those legs go all the way up

After a certain amount of coke it stops being enjoyable and i start to get anxious and paranoid, it sucks

How rich is that guy?

Probably very. But, judging by her mannerisms, it's not his money that she likes about him.

JUST

Veeky Forums lied to me, today i saw a dyel guy who

>had stutter
>looked to the ground every time he told something
>very beta and supplicating when dealing with professors and authorities
>ugly
>weird bead and haircut
>autistic mannerisms

and he had a qt engineering gf, a circle of friends in engineering with girls, and more than 50 likes in his profile photos which half were other women

meanwhile i have like 2 likes in my profile photos, i'm strong and Veeky Forums but i don't have any friends at all because i froze university for an entire year and didn't knew anybody when i got back, and being Veeky Forums makes me unapproacheable

t-thanks Veeky Forums

> engineering
> girl

Brah that's a dyke that's hungry for lunch
Just come give me a hand in the shower and stop being jelous of the sperg

Women like men with money. Money makes them emotionally appealing, not just a wallet to manipulate.

Anyone else find coke a bit overrated?

I've only done it 3 times and all it seems to do is make me very relaxed, content and talkative for a bit and feel 'good'.
This is supposedly pretty good coke according to my experienced friends.

Also the comedown sucks balls. I dont really care much or fiend for more whilst im out drinking or whatever, but im pretty much sofa-locked for a few days after with so much lethargy. I dont even get comedowns off MDMA which ive probably done about 6-7 times this year

I've heard stories of people feeling really fucking amazing though. Anyone care to chip in?

mate she just looks decent because she is next to that monstrosity
any somewhat shredded guy can pull better sluts

It lasts half as long as speed and at 10x the price

Don't forget some opioids in addition to the benzos. They combine very well.

is chloe a chad

she has FRAME out the ass, ROBUST and POWERFUL as fuck unlike GRACILE lanklet FRAMECELS