Tfw such shit mobility in whole body you can't squat, front squat or deadlift at all

>tfw such shit mobility in whole body you can't squat, front squat or deadlift at all
JUST end me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvGr7wXQfwE
youtu.be/nBmwPjZ_B3w
youtube.com/watch?v=KGEKRjlZKf8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont worry senpai. I was just like you, I couldn't even go parallel while squatting, just like few inches and then my heels would rise. I bought weightlifting shoes and started stretching and now I'm going ATG high bar squats, even though I still use weightlifting shoes, it's significant change.

Consistently working on your mobility is the key. I wish there was a set list of exercises/stretches to do to help out, but there's just a clusterfuck of info out there.

do resistance band stretches and get a foam roller and roll the FUUUCCKK out of your hammies, mang. Got me in shape for good ATG squats and diddlies in about a month in a half. We're gonna make it

Will try and order resistance band and see how it goes ;_;
>tfw dedicated as fuck with nutrition but can't even do the lifts without falling over

Go slav mode too. No joke. Just squat as low as you can and keep your feet flat on the groud. Sit there for minutes at a time and get used to it. Very natural stretch for the lower back.

These helped me the most since my ankle mobility was awful and my hamstrings weren't great. I don't know what they're called so I spent at least 100 seconds in MS paint making this

saved your pic user, gonna order a resistance band

Thanks, will try these. Gonna go order a band from amazon now.
In this video he explains 4 phases but says they should be 2 weeks apart so it's going to take 8 weeks but i'm hoping i can do it in 1 month if i do them daily instead of 2-3 times a week like he says. Wat u think?
>youtube.com/watch?v=zvGr7wXQfwE

Do this every day until you reach your goal. It worked for me when i had the same problems as you.

youtu.be/nBmwPjZ_B3w

I normally trust Alan Thrall's mobility advice, he's p good. I didn't know about this video when I started doing my stretches, so his way may get you to where you want to be easier/safer.

I've been doing these every day for the last couple of months.
Started out only being able to get my leg about 45 degrees from the floor, now it's more like 80 degrees.
Probably the best hamstring stretch.

I don't have a squat rack to put my resistance band for the Phase 1 exercise so i may just try your method and a few other things every day and hope it goes well.

You don't even need hamstring flexibility for squats.

i guess it's ankle mobility then.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGEKRjlZKf8
This video and the first one is pretty good.

I'm around 10lbs overweight so will losing this weight give me increased flexibility or will i still be at the same stage i am at now while doing squats and deadlylifts

ankle mobility is just about the only thing that can restrict your squats and even with shit ankles you should be able to lowbar squat, at least if you get wl shoes. ankle mobility cant usually be improved much since it's mostly ligaments limiting your shit. you need several years to elongate your ligaments. so, get wl shoes and squat how you can. but its likely your shit technique limiting your squatting too.

not being able to deadlift is just bad technique.

Had the EXACT same problems as you OP, then I went to a professional PT and improved my ankle flexibility by like two inches in a single thirty minute session.

A lot of foam roller stuff, breathing exercises (focusing on using your diaphragm more), and stretches; but it depends on your individual issues so I don't know how I'd feel giving you my routine only to find out it doesn't help you at all. I recommend just looking around and spending the money on a PT, you won't regret it.

post routine, no harm in trying.

I don't feel like copy-pasting the details but this should be enough.
>90/90 breathing, 2 60sec sets
>90/90 lateral breathing, 2 60sec sets
>foam roller mid back, 1m10s
>foam roller lats, 1m10s each
>foam roller gluteal muscle, 1m10s each
>foam roller calf muscle, 1m10s each
>foam roller Tensor Fascia Latae (TFL), 1m10s each
>foam roller quadriceps, 1m10s each
>foam roller adductor, 1m10s each
>Strap Assisted Straight Leg Stretch with Ankle Circles, 2 sets, 2 reps, 30 seconds each "rep"
>hip flexor stretch unassisted rear foot elevated (on a chair in my case), 2x10
>Dorsiflexion from Half Kneeling with Dowel, do three big pushes forward then ten light pushes that try to go past your ROM each time

hopefully that helps

Thanks user, i've already ordered my foam roller so will definitely give all these a shot. I don't really understand what u mean by 90/90 breathing shit but the foam roller exercises i know. You said you improved even in just 30 minutes? hopefully mine increase in flexibility is as fast as yours tho i won't have a pt.

Begin in the supine posture by positioning yourself face up so that your back is on the floor with the feet on a
wall, so the knees are bent to 90 degrees and the hips are bent to 90 degrees. Neck and spine should be “neutral”
and comfortable. Place one hand on the upper chest and one hand on the lower abdomen.
1. Take a nasal inhalation and exhalation.
2. Nasal inhalation should be a low, slow 3 seconds
3. Then a brief pause
4. Nasal exhalation should be slow and full 4-6 seconds
5. Then a longer pause (2-3 seconds)
6. Then the next breath cycle

so basically focus on breathing through your diaphragm and "pushing" your hand up

the lateral one you just put your hands on the side of your diaphragm and try to push them outwards

just do all that twice a day and you should notice some improvement, I'm not sure how to measure ankle flexibility like my PT did but I'm sure you could just google that and track your progress.

I never used a foam roller. Just do your regular stretches for 2 months and you'll be able to suck your dick. Don't forget to stretch arms/back/shoulders/forearms/chest. You need to stretch everything for gains

Mobility and flexibility are similar but require very different exercises.