You know that lifting won't fix your face, so why bother wasting your time? Are you stupid?

>You know that lifting won't fix your face, so why bother wasting your time? Are you stupid?

>lifting for women
We lift for the upcoming race war!

my choices:
>be fat and ugly
>be ugly

At least if I'm fit I can run away when they make fun of me

Shut the fuck up, Shinji. Go face your problems.

Maybe to a guy, looks/body/face are very important. All we want to find is a hot girl, and her personality is something we can learn to live with. But girls are different:

Girls want more abstract and personal things. They don't want a provider, they don't want someone with money. Unless you are a millionaire, no gold diggers are going to chase after your wimpy 150k salary simply because girls these days don't have a real grasp on money and because girls these days can provide for themselves. So what do girls want?

Charisma. Charm. Trustworthiness. Indications of high social skill. The power to affect the people around you socially. That IS female attraction. A women seeing a very charismatic man is the same as a man seeing a sexy hot girl.

It’s not the muscles that will give you confidence. By the time that you have created large muscles for yourself, you will be so self-disciplined that you will learn and practice how to be confident. You will have such control over your willpower and subconscious mind that you can do anything you make yourself do.

Why do you hurt me, Asuka?

>Charisma. Charm. Trustworthiness. Indications of high social skill. The power to affect the people around you socially. That IS female attraction. A women seeing a very charismatic man is the same as a man seeing a sexy hot girl.

ha

ha

HA

ha

Anta bakaaaaaaa

Too bad it cant fix your face either fampai

I don't think there's anything wrong with her face. She's very pretty.

I don't think she's legal.

you're right
and we're gonna die anyways, so why should we waste time being not-dead?

daily reminder that you're not even disabled so step up your fucking game you wusses. (I deadlift 250 and squat 200, I hope y'all do more than that)

Pls hurt me more

Puffy nose, upper overbite. Also eyes slightly slanted downwards. Shit ginger, not redhead

Good goy

Good lord, you must be even pickier than me when it comes to women.

tfw 10/10 facial aesthetics

>dont even lift

>Lifting for females

Not gonna make it. Plus you're shitposting so your not gonna make it anyways

Sluts are disgusting, find a pure virgin qt waifu like me.

>Veeky Forumsizen thinks all those words in white are nothing but memes

>happening

Well yeah

His problem is his face

Why are there so many easily triggered liberals on Veeky Forums anyway?

Why are there so many delusional reactionary 16 year olds from /pol/?

thats ironic coming from an ugly asuka cosplayer.

>Back to /pol/

Can't you take a joke?

[spoiler] Its a real hope of mine however [/spoiler]

>implying I lift for waifus
No Asuka, I'm clearly not the stupid one here.

I really will never understand how naive/young people on Veeky Forums are.
Do you really think you're the epitome of willpower because you lift 3-6 hours a week?
Bullshit.
I know plenty of doctors who have no game, guys did shit that would fucking blow your bind and make your measly sub-10 hour a week routine look like nothing, because it is.
Being Veeky Forums has it's advantages, and while it can lead into bettering yourself and learning hardwork/discipline being swole ONLY is not discipline, it's vanity and wasted time as you should accompany it with other pursuits.