Have you noticed change with your facial hair when you started lifting?

Have you noticed change with your facial hair when you started lifting?

I'm 22 and look like a fucking baby, read a few articles about lifting could improve your facial hair growth since you produce more testosterone.. Also eating clean should make a difference too

Of course I'm not asking Chads that have good genetics and are rocking a beard since they're 16, I'd like to hear from someone that used to have nothing or not much that noticed change with lifting weights

Also show off your beards so I can be jealous kek

The curse of being Saami (aside from manlet status) is shitty beards.

I have noticed longer arm hairs since working out.

I didn't see any change. I left a goatee though. Everyone was saying I was looking like shit but I liked it

My beard comes in faster and thicker. I've also gotten significantly more confident and grew an inch in height. Lifting weights has been GOAT for my masculinity.

I personally despise goatees

As long as you like it rock that shit my man.

Shiiit I'm starting to loose faith

Sorry but what does GOAT mean? And sounds good man

Minoxidil. It takes a while, but it's cheap so you might as well do it.

thanks famerino

I started lifting a year ago and it improved all my facials and body hair
I guess it come from the test boost from lifting and eating all that red meat
Have faith

Mhh isn't that a medicine you get for receding hairline? Pretty sure the side effects suck but I might consider it

Only side effect most people experience is slightly dry face because alcohol is used as the carrier. But you should be moisturizing your face anyway so shouldn't be an issue.

Yeah I noticed a small change after a month but not enough to believe it actually does the job well (yes a month only but after 6 months of lurking on 4chin and I snapped my neck in a car accident back in May kek but I'm about to go back in a few weeks why am I even telling you all this I might as well close this parenthesis)

Ok man thanks for the advice I'll talk to my doctor about it I'm seeing him tomorrow

>and grew an inch in height.

Anterior Pelvic Tilt correction gains?

I don't think it's something a doctor normally prescribes, but maybe he'll know about it anyway.

Idk this kind of stuff here in Switzerland is only available under prescription I think, anyway if not I'll go git some myself, but I'd still like to know his thoughts on it

ewww beards are yucky!

LOL

Minoxidil is just the active ingredient in Rogaine. So you're just rubbing Rogaine on your face instead of your head. The reason I said not prescribed by doctors is because technically it's not fda approved for that specific use. But it's safe.

Also it's over the counter. You don't need a prescription.

I started becoming a focused and disciplined lifter when I was 18 as a freshman in college. Have been going hard since (currently 21) and I've noticed my beard has really come in in those years. Maybe it's my genetics but I believe it's because I lift 4 days a week.

Ok dude thanks for the info!

Nice man that's motivating! Pretty sure genetics have a lot to do with it though but lifting must help it out

Would that actually work for a patchy face?

Yes. It'll help fill it in. Also facial hair works differently than the hair on your head. When you encourage facial hair to grow through minoxidil it continues to grow so you don't have to worry about losing hair gains after you stop taking the stuff.

>So you're just rubbing Rogaine on your face instead of your head.
LOL
GO on do it. I'll be waiting in a few months when ur making threads asking why ur skin has started prematurely ageing.

his beard would grow anyway in those 3 years you dumb fuck

True it's not FDA tested, but there are countless testimonials of people using this stuff that way and it working without causing problems. Some people get unlucky and it can take a year before it really helps them out. I'm comfortable with using the stuff if others have used it for a year without any negative effects.