they're also like 4'8"

i'd be ripped if i was a fucking turbo manlet too

>tfw no aly raisman to split on my dick

This lanklet is ripped and all he did was cut carbs

What's your excuse

Also, ripped cuties thread, post em

>i'd be ripped if i was a fucking turbo manlet too

yet you're a fat retard

jesus christ, why are lanklets always that convinced that they would be ripped as fuck if they were short? it's hilarious how people know jack shit about the human body

>on the left
>being that lean
>still chubby face

Talk about hitting the wall

mad fat manlet

>muh manlet meme
>implying they aren't ripped because of steroid use

Veeky Forums stupidity strikes again

why does it look like they have the skin of a 30 y/o woman? aren't they teenagers? is it because they are very low body fat?

Shit tier bodies 2bh

>all he did was cut carbs
bs he talked about his routine in interviews

>projecting

kek, you just continue fatty. it's not like I'm the one trying to find reasons for why other people's success isn't good enough in order to feel better

OMG SOMEBODY WHO DEDICATED THEIR WHOLE CHILDHOOD IS MORE RIPPED THAN ME

I guess all those years I spent cutting grass and working at job was a waste.
its called exercising 8 hours a day. you age quick real fast

God-tier aryan genetics bro

is that real? is my waifu this lewd?

>cut carbs

except that's not what happened. didn't he state on numerous occassions that he ate chicken, broc and rice all day?

it's pretty hilarious however how outlets state that he ate like 7000 calories a day

It was an ESPN or Sports illustrated photoshoot or something. A bunch of other athletes did it as well

reverse searched it and found a few others. her ass is glorious

not good desu

What was that user? My fly is open??? What are you Homo???

Form follows function. I've always played sports where you hit people and have to run a lot so I need a bit of fat to perform optimally. So yeah I'm a bit fatter than a bodybuilder or gymnast. Dont use a truck to go fast and a ferrari to carry shit.

But I thought women had more bodyfat than men, I don't even do anavar where is your 6 pack, or is it because you can't lay off the 6 beer pack

>This just in: Olympic champion gymnasts with 15+ years in their sport are actually more physically and aesthetically athletic than casual bodybuilder phaggots on a Taiwanese daist dating site
OP you're truly the genius our generation has waited for

Posting more qt1.34s

I like taking the bait tho

well get to it

simone biles is straight mini-fridge mode

Well put

Fair enough

Raisman is built like a tiny linebacker, shit

What?
They all look like they have the same build to me

the black midget is the prettiest of them

>world class Olympic athletes are in better shape than 95% of posters on an anime imageboard

no shit sherlock

25lbs in 3 months, jungle sekrits

I would fuck the shit outta this girl

These bodies actually don't attract me all that much, but imagine how phenomenal any of them would be in bed.

Well i have bigger tits than them, and I'm a man

You scared of a little competition user?

>wanting the hard caress of a low body fat woman
why not just fuck a trans?

He did tho... I think for his Colbert interview he said he did a 5 month bulk 3 month cut.

7,000 seems pretty legit if it's your goddamned job to work out.

I am 5'6 can I be turbo manlet?

,000 seems pretty legit if it's your goddamned job to work out.

lol i cannot believe people here still believe this shit

There would be nothing better than physically dominating her, shattering her inflated delusion and gently raping her to multiple orgasms.

Because vaginas are better. I'm a faggot for liking more muscular women but I'm not homosexual

I'd fuck her in a heartbeat

>He did tho... I think for his Colbert interview he said he did a 5 month bulk 3 month cut.
lmao even thinking 25lbs in 8 months is normal

I mean I get the vagina and I am not not insulting/questioning your intentions but seriously, why not just do a trans?

>implying he at 7,000 cals /day instead of just on his workout days (prly 2-3x a week)
>implying he wasn't the hungriest skeleton beforehand
>implying some of his weight isn't bodyfat
>implying he's not blasting like a motherfucker like all hollywood actors that need to gain weight

wew lad

lol

That's a mighty fine Negress. I reckon with a build like that, she can do the work of both Harriet and Samson.

While she'd be perfect for field work, I think I'll make her a house slave. Get Harriet to teach her to cook and all, and have her stand before me in the nekkid as I eat the fine fried chicken she prepared and I muster the vapors to take her in a manly fashion right there in the parlor.

>(mfw I have yet to find a black woman who wants to roleplay "Plantation" with me.)

Can someone tell me why Hollywood actors (and actresses?) are accused of steroid use more often? I know lighting and makeup are both used to great effect and whatnot, but still.... They undergo huge changes in 2 month spans. The entire population doesn't have time to train all day, but people do and they still don't have results that good that fast.

I SEE KNUCKLES! Grab their asses you dumb bitch.

Damn girls who lift look like shit. Cardio bunnies all the way. I laugh when people recommend bench press to girls with small breasts and they end up looking like the one on the right lmao

Kinda wanna just cum on her abs, it's the disparity between a soft female having hard abs that gets me. Luckily the fetishist isn't too bad

> the Iceman
>just cut carbs

Bullshit nigga him Ray, Trombley, fruity Rudy, rolling stone, and all those other guys slammed bottles of ripped fuel like it was cool

Not to mention the time he drank fairy blood in Louisiana and got superpowers

They do roids under the supervision of doctors, they have personal trainers, and they have personal cooks. All the most reputable in the world.

Producers pay for it, and it's strictly monitored There are contractual penalties for not sticking to your diet or workout regimen.

Basically, they get put in a box for 3 months, where all they do is eat, sleep, and work out.

Then you come out, do out some shitty movie for a few months, and walk out a few million richer.

It's the perfect storm of motivation, environment, and lifestyle.

God I would love to disappoint Aly Raisman

I
AM
TUBROMANLET 5.6

Yim

he also stopped not roiding

They exist

Your body can only change so much in a short period of time naturally.

you are so fucking dumb
FUCK time spent building muscle is not proportionate to how much muscle you build as a natty

>he has a personal trainer and experts
>people to cook for him

^^^ doesn't matter very much at all for a natty lifter

>ROIDS FUCK

10/10 would ask her father for her hand in marriage

natural light is a good way to tell if peoples bodies are actually disgusting, hard to tell on tv

Aaand saved

Which means you're scared of a little competition.

Can you spot me user? this is my limit.

>drank fairy blood in louisiana
Top kek.

Also i've been on Veeky Forums too long because I used to think pic related was huge

>cervical flexion during bench
no

Care to parley user?

That was a good fucking show, too bad they ended it abruptly

>olympians are in better condition than 95% of people on an Anonymous Tibetan Squirrel Chasing Board
OP did your mommy ever call you smart?

the "olympians are young and attractive" meme needs to die

Holy shit I'm way bigger than Jason Stackhouse now? What the fuck?!

But yea Generation Kill was great and True blood was entertaining as fuck. Is there anything with the Iceman Brad Colbert in it that wasn't awesome?

They're hiding their toes in the sand because hammertoe

I need a back massage user those pullups were hard, what? You can't do pullups? Oh...

Rekt.

I do 10 pull-ups as my warm up. Decided I wanted to add 2 kilos above body weight and put two baby plates in my pockets today.

On my second pull-up, inertia pulled my basketball shorts down...

>Doing 10 pullups as a warmup
>Presumably been lifting for a decent length of time
>Still not knowing to tie your shorts when you have shit in your pockets

How fucking dumb can one user be?

I can be pretty fucking dumb. I don't have friends... I don't know better.

Meow

>Producers pay for it, and it's strictly monitored There are contractual penalties for not sticking to your diet or workout regimen.
The fat comedy guy who got ripped for Guardians of the Galaxy openly talked about this. Apparently he was being lazy and they really got on his ass. Surprise surprise, the film opens and fatty has abs now.

I'll never be in a Hollywood film but maybe I could get my accountant to yell at me if I don't hit my BF% goal.

Posting lovable jessica just because

Holy shit it's just a news article they are not gonna go into such detail, they'll just say

>7000 calories a day!

and then maximize profits because muh sensationalism JFC are you dense

Post ass please

What percentage are these Olympians?

They are Olympians you assshats, they can look however they want

They're barely legal
Just over 4 foot tall
They have perfectly monitored diets
The spend 99% of their time pursuing athletic endeavor and resting
They have the access to the greatest drugs the planet earth has to offer.

What do you expect.

would Aly Raisman let me fug if I was fit and rich?

Fucking gross.

mind posting it?

They are simply under 10%
Hideous

>fairy blood
kek

>outlets
You talking shit over the internet again faggot? Pic related, me and your mom.

Jesus, they have hideous tummies. How sad.