Did you all make this fitness journey yourselves or did you have someone to help you on the way?

Did you all make this fitness journey yourselves or did you have someone to help you on the way?

All the girls who told me I was unattractive motivated me to start.
Gym opens in a few weeks, doing C5K until then.
I hope i make it.

>you are great like this, but if you get fit, you will be perfect

i miss that girl

I was introduced to lifting by a friend. After that I took it upon myself, and now I have Veeky Forums.

>Gym opens in a few weeks, doing C5K until then.

Confirmed for gonna make it, most would use that as an excuse to wait to start, good on you.

Veeky Forums helped me

just cruising through 4chun and went on here

for whatever (fucked up) reason Veeky Forums made me want to start getting healthy and a nice body

2 years later i am getting closer to the goal

thanks Veeky Forums

(no homo)

I would be shocked to see someone make significant progress without other people around.

I was motivated by watching the girl I loved become a hamplanet and I knew I needed to make some changes in my life my older brother has been a lifter for over a decade and always wanted me to start but I was a lazy fool and just wanted to play video games. I was so glad to have his help when I finally got my head out of my ass

I don't know. I'm starting tomorrow. It's just me.

All I have is Veeky Forums. Love you guys even though you're all shitposting scums

I had Veeky Forums
I had Caesar
I had [spoilers] waifus [/spoiler]

I tried by myself for a year. But every time I would lift hard for 3 weeks lose motivation and stop for a month.

One day 2 months ago, I walked into a boxing gym and my life has hanged. All I think about is boxing and working out and getting a run in. My trainer pushes me more than I could push me. I've lost 14 pounds and in the next 6-8 months I'm going into the amateurs. Im going to make it. If I don't make it in that ring I could die or worse end up like Gerald McClellan. All I want to do is prove myself wrong everyday until I have a belt around my waist and then once I get that keep proving myself wrong by keeping it forever

I'm going to make it Veeky Forums

Did everything myself, learned from internet. Don't talk to anyone about it. Study comp sci so the people I know aren't fit.

I feel like a burning motivation to do something all the time, I don't really know what so I lift

fucking hell I wish I had people like you guys in my life.

no homo

Veeky Forums
#Fitness on Rizon
#Powerlifting on Freenode

Introduced to lifting by builtfat friend who could bench lmao 2pl8 when I could only bench the bar.

Trained by ottermode cousin on cardio/pull ups.

Now I have /Fat people hate/

Little bro started getting buff and when he mentioned he wanted to lift together with me I just had to.
Liftan together for about 2 months now and both making good progress.

Yeah i had a hole that needed filling
>no homo
And everything i tried putting in it wasnt working
>no homo

Seriously, lifting is the best decision I've ever made.

And I'm pretty sure I'm gunna make it because I've stopped talking about it, but everyone I know looks at me and keeps bringing it up.

>user, you look...wider? Why are you wider? Youre not fatter
>your shoulders are getting big
>i dont remember you filling out a tshirt so much
>dude, how did you gain weight in your forearms?
>how long has it been? 2 months? Man youve really cut down that gut, you look geat, you starvin yourself.

Im still dyel as fuck, skinny fat faggot summer cancer autist, but to the people who see me everyday, they see a difference

i've had a few bros on Veeky Forums
sometimes i would just feel so bad or whatever and then just connect all the way with some user
we're all gunna make it brah

>Be loyal servant of deity
>In Temple doing my worship shit
>Poseidon, literal fucking king of the sea, earthquakes, and fucking my shit up, walks in
>Rapes me as I cry to my deity
>Deity gets angry
>At me
>Turns me into a cthonic snake creature thing, everyone I look at turns to stone
>Go hide away for awhile
>Gods decide, "Oh hey look at that monster lets make this dimwitted fuck Perseus a hero by killing it."
>Perseus can't even lift his own fucking sword to kill me
>A god has to do it for him
>See fucking statue of cuck little bitch Perseus
>INSTANTLY FUCKING TRIGGERED

My mom and dad and that girl at the gym whom I occasionally sleep with when she is depressed

My hero~

Tbh I did it for the bitches, and my wrestling coach

Why?