"So your internet money is up? That's good to hear user. But promise me you'll find a real job soon, ok honey?"

"So your internet money is up? That's good to hear user. But promise me you'll find a real job soon, ok honey?"

You're not asian.

Top kek

kys

Literally me right now lol. Living with my gf, barely able to make car payments, and bragging about my portfolio being up like $100 hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha I don't even pay rent HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Who the fuck are you? Pic related is my gf and she sucks my cock all day and brags about me to her huge family in China and her father says to his everyday 'u be like him!!!"
Fuck doctors I'm trading crypto and making 100btc/day and throatfucking my 90lb Asian gf so shut the fuck up you skanky degenerate Western whore

y-yes mommy

rofl..... omg so im not alone?

so when this all takes off and were fucking rich whats the best reaction to do to them all

where does one find a 90lb asian girl who allows throatfucking?
im serious i would do almost anything for this type of girl

In asia

Hnnnnng, this

Im American, comfortably wealthy, and have a large amount of my money in crypto
If I traveled to Asia could I literally just find a girl who would come back to the states with me and be my wife/throatwhore?
If I treated her well and bought nice things and shit

no

>he fell for the women meme
Not gonna make it senpai

In Asia. They do everything for some Western cock. Handsome, tall, rich Western man is the biggest status symbol

Any asian middle school.

Fuck it, I'm going to travel to Asia
Hopefully I can bring one back, but otherwise ill probably just pay for tiny framed whores

Im 5ft 11 in, 28 years old, not fat, not scrawny, net worth ~400k, Is that good enough to be some tiny asians western dream?

Wut

What's the point of being on biz if you can't afford at least 5k or even 10k crypto

Getting a better job and buying more crypto is more profitable than being on biz

the fact u're even asking this tells me you're pathetic

excuse me but do you even pay anything towards the very fucking fabric you're laying your thotty fucking head on.

Get the fuck out of my house now you fucking whore.

Why don't you just find an asian in the US lmao

no Asian from Asia is going to be happy leaving home just like that
and from the questions your asking I'm guessing you're the type of guy who can be tricked by some bargirl into losing all your money

Not sure about the throat fucking, but otherwise it's literally true. Try Philippines. But a lot will be gold-diggers. Keep your guard up and don't buy her *anything* except maybe a cheap date, and see if she remains interested.

>4 am alarm bell awakens you from the dream
>roll over, no gf