Post them clean-ass fockin din din's for them big man gainz, bros

Post them clean-ass fockin din din's for them big man gainz, bros.

Not pictured: the joocy fockin bison boiga that went with it got scarfed too quick to take a picture

I just finished eating it but I made some tacos (whole wheat tacos of course) with ground turkey, black beans and brown rice and a spinach salad.

get the fuck outta here with your fuckin gerbil food

>red meat, potatoes, and a handful of broccoli

Standard American Dinner

tatoe's and broc bruh? nah son. this is big boy food. fuck outta my thread

appreciate the compliment bruh bruh

>read rippletit's book
>get to the part about 6000 cal/day and lol
>3 months later on SL
>eating over 4000 cals on lifting days
>can see rippletits in my dreams with milk jugs dancing around me
>still getting more hungry
lifts are going up but so is my food bill

>mfw 5'6 gril cutting at 1200 cals
>mfw when I start eating at maintenance it'll probably only be 1600 cals at most
>mfw guys have it easy

I wish I could eat like you all, your lifts have probably never suffered due to lack of foods.

I had chicken breast for din. Had a spinach and egg white omelette earlier but it made me gassy desu senpai, so I decided not to do more spinach with my chicken tonight.

Not a good pic but it's tempeh baked with soy sauce and asian chili powder, some whole wheat bread I made, roasted sweet potatoes covered in almond butter, and mixed greens with walnuts

>didnt eat the nach' cause of "gas"
>all they protein
>all that fiber
>all that vit K, E, C, nesium', folate and tassium'
>gone

you fucked up

bro did you buy plates that match your table?

It's a clear plate on a cutting board

I know I fugg'd up, but the farts were intense. Smelled like pic related.

At least I took my multi vitamin today, r-right?

No pictures of tonight's dinner, but since I eat the same fucking thing every other night here's a picture of it on a different night.

250 grams (pre-cooked) quinoa
425 grams broccoli
340 grams chicken breast
Buffalo sauce to taste

Yes. I now know what I'm eating tomorrow.

Baked salmon
Broccoli
Green Beans
Sweet potato
2 scrambled eggs
Whole grains & seeds bread toasted with peanut butter on it
Chocolate milk

Good shit, no pic cause it's already in my stomach.

Buffalo sauce + Quinoa is the GOAT combo, I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes it. Only problem is the sodium in most Buffalo Sauce. What brand do you use, user?

The almond butter/sweet potato is the best shit. Usually I buy PB, but almond butter was on sale so I thought I'd try it. It's really creamy and sweet even though the only ingredient is roasted almonds.

I use Frank's. Sodium's high but my hope is the retarded amount of water I drink helps to even it out

Shieeet. I use Sweet Baby Ray's and it is also high in sodium. Have had a tough time finding a "cleaner" and low sodium Buffalo Sauce.

Salt makes me bloat pretty bad, even when I try to mitigate it with a fuckload of water. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I do try to stay under 1500mg sodium a day though.

>eating fish with milk
Literally gagged tbqh

>~200 calories
>~37g carb
>~9g protein
??? what is this shitty thread

I finish the toast + pb with the chocolate milk, then get started on all the rest with water. I don't see what the big deal is about milk and fish though, I always wash down my tuna with milk or chocolate milk, tastes fine.

>Grill talking about farts

NOT HAPPENING NOT HAPPENING NOT HAPPENING NOT HAPPENING NOT HAPPENING NOT HAPPENING NOT HAPPENING NOT HAPPENING NOT HAPPENING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Home made kung pao but 3 portions there. I ate one of the three. The other two are for the next two days.

Fatty on a cut at 1600-1800 cal per day and hitting muh protein.

MURICA

I'm sorry, /r9k/ user. I won't do it again.

Did you know that grills take shits too?

I always imagine dipping half cooked cold fish in milk, swirling it up, then drinking it. It's fine afterwards I guess but it gives me the chills family

Here's the nutrition facts on Frank's for comparison

this is what happens when you eat more veg / less bullshit. you fart and shit like a horse. its natural and its a good thing.

I'm 6'2" and for a while ate 1500 cal.
Kinda sucked but if you eat mostly chicken breast it's fine.
I'm now eating at 2100 cals for slow bulk cuz I'm afraid of fat.

Also food is fucking expensive. Or at least non shit food.

But I guess I can't complain.
Just eat 2 scoops.

Check'd. Sweet Baby Ray's actually has calories but a little less sodium.

STFU GIRLS ARE PURE

I'd add the pic of the crying feels guy to this picture but my harddrive died yesterday along with a ton of rare pepes and feel guys.