Anyone else in here feel confident that they could take down Conor McGregor?

Anyone else in here feel confident that they could take down Conor McGregor?

i believe strength and size could make up for it. He is a 140LB 5'9 manlet skeleton kek

I'm 6'1 sitting at 240lbs and 1/2/3/4 imaopl8 lifts.

I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

and he got lucky in his last fight by decision but no K.O

so what can he possibly do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea you easily could. Size and strength matter more than anything else, that's why weight classes exist. I only give a shit about the heaviest weight classes cause if I'm watching lightweights I may as well be watching women.

Go to your local bjj gym and challenge a skinny white belt. This level of delusion could get you hurt, OP. It's probably best if you get humbled in a safe environment where they will encourage you to learn rather than riticule you

> 6'1 sitting at 240lbs and 1/2/3/4 imaopl8 lifts.
lol dude, stop being fat and DYEL

Yeah, you could take him. You could just fall on him, you fatty.

Yes you can they you cam also outrun bolt outswim phelps and outshitpost australia

A 130 pound BJJ white belt would more likely beat your ass. Let alone a 145-168 pound professional knockout artist with a brown belt in Ju jitsu. You would be humbled quickly

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

no you couldn't.

and mcgregor walks around @ 165-170, not 140.

>1/2/3/4 lifts
>bench around 420lbs

???

Medfag here. What is this mysterious "riticule," and how does one do it to another. Curious for research purposes. Investigating interpersonal interaction in combat setting.

You mean med student you faggot

Why the fuck are you people obsessed with taking down Mr. McGregor? Jesus are you so insecure with yourselves that you can't just lift for self improvement, you have to concoct some implausible scenario where you two meet and you smash him up to be able to say you downed a pro MMA fighter?

How warped is your self image that you entertain mashing someone's face in on a Croatian basket weaving forum?

That's a negative sir. I meant Medfag. My life of hard work upon acceptance to my program was culminated in my ability to refer to myself as such on this Bangladeshi clan counting board.

Fucking idiots to anyone who think they can take connor. Even if some of you here, are legit blackbelts and have trained over 3 years, you wont even get close to him. He will destroy you in an actual fight. The way he trains he prepares for battle, just sucks he gassed out pretty badly his last fight

You just got accepted? You're a fucking med student. You try to call yourself doctor already too?

*his last two fights

You seem to have an intellectual disability. I'm sorry for your suffering. I'm trying to call myself a Medfag.
M E D F A G
M
E
D
F
A
G

Just imaging he punches you right in the nose so you hear it cracks and goes down in your scull.
What's you next move?

You just got accepted, you're fucking nothing.

His feel when rejected from D.O. school

sure, if I can catch him, he runs away a lot

Supporting Medfag here. I think you forgot to activate your almonds. It adds at least +10 for happiness.
Pic related. Klokov after 2 servings.

> obvious bait
> he'd drop you real quik faggot

I actually think I could, but I'm not gonna brag about it on an anonymous forum. My reason being is that my dad is an award winning martial arts trainer, so I was trained in Kenpo Jiu Jiutsu and wrestling since I was born. I'm pretty big too (for you) so maybe, I don't know.

How do I train my head to take as many punches as Diaz did without retarding myself?

be born with a granite chin and build mental toughness

IWOULD DESTROOOY MCGREGOR
LITTLE MANLETS THINK THEIR TOUGH
HAHAHAHAHA I LAUGH AT YOU PUNY FAGGOTS NO ONE COULD EVEN REACH HIGH ENOUGH TO HIT ME LET ALONE HURT ME
ID PICK MCMANLET UP AND RIP HIM IN HALF
IM THE STONGEST HUMAN ALIIIIIVE

Why else do you think they're on Veeky Forums.

Nobody here is well adjusted. Not even you.

Medfag here. Can confirm.

Such obvious bait i cringed. I thought summer was over?

You couldnt.. just go to a muay thai class and ask for a heavy sparr with a tough small guy.

Hell sink his shin into your thigh and youll cry.

In bjj/ground theyll just swarm you and choke you out.

Have you seen him fighting the mountain if it was a real fight Mcgregor would get fucked up.

Thats not actually why weight classes exist m8

Goku vs Broly right there

While I find OP obnoxious, I joined my brother at his bjj gym (he's a brown belt) and tossed him around like it was nothing. I have a solid 40 lbs on him and he just couldn't muscle me into any hold or position or whatever it's called. He was super frustrated.

>Why do we have weight classes

Oh totally. A guy my size would have destroyed me.

The Mac would have to be pure Striker to have any luck taking down OPie. Weight classes are fucking huge, you're simply not going to grapple an oponent that has 100lbs of more mass than you.

However, you can get slapped in the jaw and go down just like everyone else. Moment you get your hands on Mac he's done.

And how many championships does your brother have in the UFC?

Stop moving the goalpost. People keep saying "go to your local gym blah blah blah" well guess what... I DID that and destroyed the local brown belt tough guy so fuck off.

>people actually believe they can beat a pro mma fighter whos life is to train every fu king day.

Like another user said, he will blast his shin and crack your femur and before you even know you will have a broken face too.

this
boxing, ok sure but what about the rest.fighting is more than just using your hands m8.

Go kick boxing or muay thai you will not say the same. Just challenge someone who knows what he is doing to a hard sparring and you will walk out crying.

Im not moving any goalpost. OP had a very clear point and you implied you agreed with it. I said youre a faggot

Just retard yourself gradually and slowly. So if wouldn't be a stress to and punches wouldn't cause much harm. Lifting helps.

140 kickboxer make me cry?? O I AM LFFN

Well he will just run away from you and kick you in the leg until you get tired.

Bro I'm not even lying right now, but I could smash the fuck out of McGregor. I just don't want to because I' socially shy and being in a ring with all those people watching would give me a panic attack.

But no jokes, Me 1v1 against Conor I would crush the little leprechaun.

This has to be copy pasta from misc

Your jaw is made out of glass Op

>implying he could reach OP's jaw

>Hey guys can I beat this guy if I'm stronger than him even though I know jackshit about fighting?

Short answer, no. Long answer, maybe, but it largely depends on the strength difference we're talking about here. Fighting also isn't about how much you can lift off the floor, there's a lot of technique and speed involved in it.

Anybody got the videos of that guy who sucker punched Mayweather Sr and got fucked up twice?

he seems kinda slow and simple like the fight vs diaz it didnt look very impressive, he had normal foot work that anyone can use to be agile, but his punches were basic and didnt look strong at all, he just hit him when he wasnt looking or blocking which is obvious to anyone in any situation. it would definitely by an easy match

this meme needs to end

>mayweather

How about you actually give a real example, instead of this pussy who does nothing but run around the ring like a sissy.

he can act like a grown up and avoid being around monkeys like you
/zoo/ pls go

Nice bait but that never happened.

Sorry but it did :]

dear god you're so fucking pretentious and pedantic. You belong in medicine where you're "hard work" will lead to your unavoidable suicide. cheers faggot

>People this retarded exist

All medfags are pretty much like this. My class has worked with them before, and they're always the incredibly pretentious and talk down to you. I prefer not to talk to them, but there's one chill guy who's studying for veterinary studies.

If you're being serious, OP, I'll give you a serious answer.

Professional MMA fighters these days cross-train an unbelievable amount of different martial art disciplines. Just because you have a little amateur boxing and you're bigger isn't going to mean dick. He's going to shoot your legs that much sooner once he sees you take a boxing stance.

From there you could probably outmuscle him but you aren't going to be able to out-technique him. You aren't going to be able to outlast him. You're 240lbs and abs or not, you're going to gas out 10 times sooner than he will.

Rear naked choke, triangle choke, armbar, kimura, guillotine (what he'll probably tap you with), etc. Wrestling and BJJ are so effective because they can completely levels the playing field against someone bigger than you.

Even if he stayed up with you, he's had extensive muay thai and he's much faster than you...You lift so you obviously know the INSANE difference between a person who lifts versus someone who doesn't...the person who lifts isn't just "twice as strong" as the non-lifter...they are four, five, six times stronger than a person who doesn't go to the gym seriously. The difference between trained and untrained is insurmountable. Not even luck would help you.

Actually, weight and strength both present a huge advantage in wrestling and other grappling sports. I agree about your other points though.

Get out of the basement Tyler ;)

You probably thought Ronda Rousey could beat up guys too lel

Let's see those abs user ;)

Yeah I dunno OP you'd probably get your head kicked in he walks around at like 170

Ronda rousey can kick the shit out of regular guys her size. Against a male MMA fighter? That's criminal.

Why are you being a pussy and trying to fight a smaller dude?

Mouthgaurds help a lot more than you think

If you're talking about 2 regular dudes, one of whom is 100lbs bigger than the other, of course you're right. There's absolutely no contest.

OP's scenario is hugely different than that.

The only reason I didn't pick up boxing yet is because I actually worried about the brain damage from being continuously hit in the face during sparring.

Is this a thing? Anyone ever investigated this issue seriously?
For casual boxers that is.

Daring pasta synthesis, OP, I give you two thumbs up

Mike tyson has brain damage, a lot of boxers do get broken fingers and bones. The way they maintain themselves is by winning so much money from fights that they can afford expensive plastic surgery. It's not worth it to go pro, but it's a fun sport to train.

KEK the mountain is holding back on purpose. Conor is much too valuable for him to actually hurt.

The data says that CTE is not an issue for casual boxers/football players/etc. For professionals who do it their entire lives? Huge issue. It sucks that it takes decades for the problem to present itself and we only know now how bad it is.

So brain damage isn't a thing for casual boxers?

I mean, you can't ever get decent without sparring and when you are sparring while being shit you most likely take a lot of head blows

Interesting ... Well, I guess 2 boxing sessions a week won't do me any harm then.

I might actually get to learn how to punch and dodge a little.
Which is fair enough for a little self defense.

And then there is BJJ, the other option I am considering.

Not all all. When you spar you're not trying to knock the other guy out. I take it you haven't ever sparred.

I know plenty of casual boxer and not one has suffered brain damage

Have you seen a pro boxing match. You get punched a professional level power three hundred times in a short span of time. THAT is how you get brain damaged senpai llama

If you want to learn how to fight against 90% of other human beings you want to learn boxing/wrestling. They are pure fighting sports and have existed for thousands of years for a reason.

BJJ and Muay Thai are evolved and specific forms of martial arts that are meant as a counter to other forms of fighting. The VAST majority of people are not fighters.

I'm 6'7" and he would destroy me easily.

Top kek at all you meatheads who know nothing about fighting.

It doesn't matter how strong or massive you are. Striking is all about technique in bodyweight transition. I bet that most of you lardasses couldn't even punch properly if your life depended on it.

I love it when 260 lbs idiots come in my gym and think they can box just because they lift. I enjoy lanky pumped up meathead faces under my blows. Keep it up, clowns.

You dumb niggers don't realize he is small, thin and very fast. One well placed punch or kick to the head / ribs and you kids would fall down like a bag of potatoes.

I could easily out lift him, but in a real fight he would belt my face in, like he would to you.

Just out of curiosity, have you done any MA before?
I've done some very basic BJJ and have a friend who's very into it. We spar every now and again. Beat some of his friends since they're weak as fuck.

MA practicioners, BJJ especially, fairly often ignore S&C outside of their sport.
I'm a 5'7 manlet at 75kg with a 190kg DL, so I'm fairly strong but I've never beat anyone with purple or above. So, I'm just wondering if you have any prior MA experience

you challenged a fucking brown belt you retard.were talking about a world class fighter and a champion.theres a video on youtube of a bjj black belt shitting on a 250 body builder.

I love how people are comparing wrestling and shit. Have you ever been kicked in the chest by a guy as well trained as mcgregor? It doesnt matter how big you are, if you dont check it you are going down and you will feel like you are going to die.

>Wrestling
He's going to feint the same feints and setups he's been practicing his whole life, you're going to react exactly the way he'll expect you to and present an opening, and he's going to kick you so hard that your soul will play the windows shutdown music.

I would trash a boxer with no ground game, and im a brown belt, im sure Conor would too even if he is a manlet, if you cant fight on the ground you will always be toast against a good grappler, i thought we found this fact out in the 90's during the original UFC

Nigger are you fucking dumb? You're not used to fighting anyone, he would drop you in one punch.

lmao

> bjjfag brings up that one 30 yr old video

erry time lmao

Not MA but I wrestled in high school and played linebacker in college, so I have a fairly good sense of leverage.

Funny you asked about S&C. I'm always ragging on him to just add a simple weight routine but he refuses.

As someone who trains for powerlifting at 6' 200lbs roughly and actually did walk into a boxing gym and and trained boxing for a while, I'm confident that I couldn't.

I'd say I could ruin any normies which haven't trained fighting but I also know how someone smaller who's developed some good skills can ruin me.

How is Veeky Forums this fucking new? This pasta has been floating around for years.

This is the original pasta if anyone is interested:

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

No he wouldn't, he'd dance around him and kick him in the end and joints, which the mountain isn't trained or use to taking.

My ex boss was 5'9, 11 1/2 stone or 73 kg and battered the head bouncer of our local town night club. He was 6'4 , 18 stone nig. My ex boss was, at the time, training in Dave O'Donnells gym in elephant and castle when mma first came to the UK proper.

Top fucking kek, do people actually believe this.

He can oneshot you in the face while he proceeds to dodge you for several minutes first.

Dexterity and Endurance is far more important then your bulky ass.

Most bodybuilders that are on roids can't even scratch their own back.

> midgets actually believe this

>midgets think sucker punch K.O means that dexterity matters
When will they learn?

Not quite sure there Jim but I'd let that girl punch me with her vagina... Sexually.