Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

I'm starting college soon, and need advice on how to dress properly. In high school I would just wear nice fitting t-shirts and athletic shorts with nikes. In the winter it was jeans with sweaters or hoodies. How do I not look like a retard in college?
Also when is the best time to lift in college? My morning routine throughout the summer
>7am wake up
> Oats , banana and coffee
>7:30-9:00am Lift or run
>9am breakfast

Stop thinking college is high school part II.

No one gives a shit. Wear what you want as long as you're not a dirty, stinky motherfucker, and even that is negotiable during finals week.

Lift when you want.

Don't be autistic.

pretty much this.

college is chill as fuck.

I was worried more about my professors thinking I was lazy, but thanks.

Professors care less about you than other students

what are you studying?

engineering? wear whatever
business? try to stay neat

really depends on your major

My goal is to get a summer research position. They really don't care if I wear gym clothes everyday?

developing style takes a long time
try your best and always experiment
t. Veeky Forumsggot

Math and CS
Don't worry I don't to be software developer

Looking nicer than your peers gives you a greater chance at charming your way through grades and work.

Don't be a sadcunt, and keep pajama pants for those labs.

How do I into Chad mode?

I literally wear gym clothes every day and often go straight from the gym to the lab without showering and I'm a research assistant.

Tuxbell.com

Search for dadcore

I sincerely hope you don't enter any actual lab with shorts on.

then why are you studying CS

I do. And I work in a neuroscience lab. I regularly euthanize animals, extract their brains, perform surgeries and work with carcinogenic chemicals wearing shorts. I have several publications and first authorship on one, and I have been doing this for years.

I have several publications related to water purification (ChemE) and you're being a dumbfuck bio major who doesn't know shit about chemicals.

I don't care faggot, this isn't a chem lab, the only hazardous chemical we work with is formaldehyde.

And I'm not a bio major, faggot, I'm a math major you low tier engineering faggot.

Literally how is wearing pants gonna protect me? And from what? Rat blood? Rat urine? Brain matter?

Please tell me Mr. Engineer.

You do realize CS is much broader than being a code monkey, right? Theres cryptography, machine learning, vision , Firmware, os theory, netsec, robotics.
I want to go into AI, so I can make a 3d version of my 2d waifu.

>math major neuroscientist
>doesn't know what an msds is

We all believe you user

How did you get the position?

>be poorfag
>want to do neuroscience
>want job security
>major in math
>volunteer in lab

Following people around who worked in the lab and volunteering. Started off with cleaning rat poop and doing dishes.

GG life expectancy. Mebbe the next prion wave'll tickle your leg hairs :^)

>being on Veeky Forums and having a genuine motivation to have a long life.

I hear reddit might be a good website for you.

>pants will protect me against prions!

Here's my morning routine
>6am alarm goes off and I get up and get ready
>6:15 leave my flat and drive to the college gym while eating a banana and drinking my coffee
>6:30 park and work out
>whenever I finish eat breakfast and study/go to classes

>I want to kill myself
>so everyone around me wants to kill themselves

Nice logic. You take Boolean operators for that?

of almost every field this is the one where literally no one gives a fuck how you dress

Never said I wanted to kill myself, just that I lack the motivation to increase my life span.

If you love life so much, why don't you go post about it on facebook or reddit?

he is right though

I prefer to lift in the mornings, but on Wednesday and Fridays I have to lift in the evenings, due to my uni timetable.

I primarily wear chinos and some v-necks, some simple black shoes, and some nice jackets. Occasionally I'll wear some gym shorts and singlets or something like that.

You seem to know a lot about Reddit and Facebook to keep suggesting it lol

I'm super envious of how hardcore you are.

>hardcore
>Read: Dumbshit

Post shoes

I'll do you some help

Formaldehyde is a skin irritant. It can cause "brownish discoloration of the skin, urticaria, and pustulovesicffular eruptions. May be absorbed through skin with symptoms paralleling those of ingestion."

Ingestion: LD50 of 100mg/kg in Rats.

Assuming you're 200lbs, you'd need 10 grams of the stuff spilled on you to die 50% of the time.

Good thing I always handle it in a fume hood (someone else in the lab is allergic) in small quantities (to preserve rat brains after extraction before they're moved to a sucrose solution).

So how is wearing pants it can clearly soak through going to protect me?

Doesn't matter m8, no one gives a fuck.

You'll realize this when you see 7/10 people wearing sweats/joggers/gym shorts on campus.

However, if you're going to wear comfy shit daily, make sure it looks good and doesn't look ratty and bummy (fit is king even with sweats).

Come on Mr. Engineer, tell me of your genius ideas with your excessive lab experience in filtering water.

Thanks m8. My shirts are nice fitting and my shorts are clean.