>tfw fucked 3 different guys in 2 days
Just b urself.

Get a load of this faggot

>parents haven't asked me about getting a gf in 5yrs
>Assume I'm gay and still a virgin
>Been fucking prostitutes for the past two years

I'm a madman

>Caring if you have a gf

>not realizing that gfs are just a bunch of bullshit made up by the church/banks/corporations to keep you working on the one hand and keep you pumping out shithead consumers/stupid faggots who will do corporate grunt work on the other

Name one fucking advantage to having a woman who isn't just a fuckbuddy/one night stand o

True love. Who hurt you user?

You betafags need some help.

Step 1: Ask a girl basically any general question, could be flirty, could not.

Step 2: Next, tell her, "So you wanna hang out sometime?"

SCREEN CAP THIS

I am a god among you

>true love exists

Fucking prove it.

That bullshit life of meeting someone/courting them/marrying them/having a kid was developed to keep people from pursuing interesting work and fulfilling themselves so that they would instead make some lazy faggot a shitload of money by buying stupid shit for the woman to make her fall in love with you, having a "good" job (see working in a cubicle for 8 hours a day or some bullshit like that) so that she'd talk to you in the first place, and then taking out loans to afford a car/house/daycare or whatever else

The world, and particularly the United States, is a bullshit consumer society that makes up gods like "true love" or "real happiness" to cuck you into being somebody's bitch in their interest, not yours.

Prove me fucking wrong

"h-hey d-do you like p-okemon?"
>sorry, what's that?
"s-so you wanna h-hang me summertime?"
>bertstare

I've never asked like that. But of course you should have some sort of certainty that the girl likes you or her willingness to say yes.

Its ridiculous to imply that every woman/man out there that you may date is only interested in achieving financial gain via using you. There are several contrary examples if you read any number of biographies along with observing the environment around you.

Have a better try out there and don't date women around the age of thirty, ticking of their biological clocks make them more prone to money grubbing behavior.

Best of luck, user.

Why do you value having a gf so fucking much? It's fucking pathetic as shit. And remember I'm not talking about FUCKING I'm talking about being in some bullshit romantic relationship. Every single relationship might start out fun or ecstatic but it devolves into a stupid power struggle where one of you has to become subservient to the other or else they break up with you and will usually go out and do whatever they can to make any mutual friends you have despise you. It's so stupid

Look at how retarded this sounds:
>enjoying the hell out of life
>meet a cool girl who's into me
>instead of just fucking her a few times try to actually "be" with her
>she gets pissed that I go out and do what I want without making sure to get permission from her first
>she gets pissed that I don't give a fuck what she's doing at least 50% of the time
>she breaks up with me and goes and tells everyone that I'm a cold piece of shit and convinces them all not to be my friend
Alternate ending:
>I end up falling in line and being her teddy bear
>we end up having some kids
>have to go get a bullshit job since what I'm doing now isn't enough for the little shits
>that still isn't enough so I have to take out a loan
>in debt, have a crying worm on my knee everywhere i go, girl i used to "Love" is now fat and won't fuck me but gets mad if I fuck someone else, can't go and see any of my buddies because I have to spend every moment i'm not at the office with her, only recourse is to wait til everyone's asleep and drink myself into a coma while watching boring television

but no IM the ridiculous one lmao

>yfw all the askers were girls
>yfw they were asking if OP was single
>yfw OP is too autistic to realize he's being asked out
>yfw that's the bait

this is true. having a gf is just a different kind of suffering.

You are a retard. Why does having a relationship mean you have to work a bullshit job? I do consulting in an industry I love and I am my own boss. My girlfriend and I have been dating for 5 years and I am happier than I have ever been. I'm not an immature teenager who generalizes entire populations on the internet based on a few bitter experiences.

Let me simplify your little autistic screed here.

>Why do people like being validated

Thats it. Thats the whole mystery. People want to find validation in another person.

That's all there is to it. You can't understand this because you have autism and are a narcissist

Third ending. You share expenses, get better jobs than your single peers. Live a happy life with a beautiful wife who gives you children. Having a relationship is just like having a super close friend you can be intimate with.

Chill out bro, hopefully there is a cure for autism soon.

It is not even about validation. Is no one in this website normal? I genuinely enjoy spending time with girlfriend.

This faggot presents two totally unrealistic options as if they are the only possibilities.

Where do you even find prostitutes, lad

>22 and still never had a gf
>beginning to think I have arrested emotional development and even if I got one would lose it since I don't know how to open up or treat another person with the tender care they want

Oh well, I'm rich and live in a third world country (spain) so worst case Ontario I could get a gold digger to stay with me.

It's called a false dichotomy, you're welcome.

not everyone lives in a nanny state where prostitution is illegal.

>can buy a gun at walmart
>can't pay a bitch to sit on your cock
burgers, everyone.

idk where you live but at least here there's a website you can go to that's full of listings and customer reviews etc.

also every thai massage parlor gives handjobs at the least

so are you prepared for the fall semester starting? got your backpack and crayons all ready?

you just went from overly simplistic to impossible in 2 seconds, good luck anons

>tfw too intelligent to want a gf

I wish I was as dumb as you people.