What's the greatest bit of advice that got you through hard times?

What's the greatest bit of advice that got you through hard times?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ihn6rcPDPag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One day you may.

5 scoops cmon

There's no point being a sad cunt because nobody actually gives a shit about your problems. We all die alone in the end.

a man have to watch for two things. Where he puts his signature, and where he puts his dick-pops.

Literally the only advice I have ever gotten by either parent.

SS+GOMAD

i feel sorry for you if that's the best advice you've ever gotten

do whatever it takes

>whole life has been a hard time

there are people who approach you and help you?

dont be a sad kunt, alright?

Kill youself you fucking failure

>Well, but happines comes TROUGH money. If you think like that, you might aswell donate your inheritance to niggers in africa.

My dad when talking about happiness. I lost my respect for him that day.

There is no other advice.

I forgot the exact wording but something like you don't know it when you die so there's no sense in worrying about death. For some reason I was obsessed with the thought that I will die and that will be the end of my existence forever, and it's inevitable, there's nothing I could do about it. It just filled me with a sense of constant dread. But just knowing that you don't know that you have died because you will be dead somehow put my mind at ease and I never have dreaded it sense.

Stop acting like a child

You're a huge fucking pussy if you kill yourself. You're parents probably and the universe at least invested a fuck ton in you. Don't be a faggot; go volunteer at an animal shelter or something.

No body wants to hear you complain. I use to complain about every thing like the little bitch I was. Its crazy how far people will go out of their way to avoid you when you're constantly complaining. I've gained so many old friends back because they almost instantly notice I'm not a whinny little cunt anymore.

Stop being a victim. Take control of your life.

your dad was right, you're a little bitch

not actively trying to make yourself happy is cowardice

I prefer to be sad in a Ferrari

self pity is narcissism disguised as depth.

Work to live, don't live to work
You miss all the shots you don't take
Don't measure yourself by anyone else's yardstick

false general happiness comes through social relationships and the sense of belonging that gives you, and from within as well. material goods provide temporary happiness.

As long as you have enough money to pay for food,shelter, general hobbies and some entertainment you should be happy with that.

"You can't"

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" -Winston Churchill

A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided. - Tony Robbins

underrated post

>You can lie to me all you want, but you can't lie to yourself

You've got to work. Cause these bums don't work. These bums never worked a day in their lives. So you've got to put the work in.

mcgregor

Never compare your work in progress to another man's highlight reel.

Bonus gril advice: women will fall in love with you for who you are, then try to change you. You must resist this forever. At first this sounds depressing, but one day you'll realize this gives you license to do what you wanted anyway; and on that day you'll find that you can make her happy while also being happy yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ihn6rcPDPag

Here's a bit of perspective OP - we're all insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

From Marcus Aurelius.

>From Marcus Aurelius.
I wonder what he would think about the fact that his words and accomplishments are still remembered today

Not caring about all the worthless shit has probably been one of the most freeing choices of my life

Always make sure your post are related to the board you are posting on

Best advice so far.

just b urself :)

nothing comes from nothing

I've never been given advice by anyone.

What's it like to be raised in a normie familial environment ?

I said I was a loser around my ex aunt in law, a very sweet mexican woman

she told me to never call myself that and to never say that about myself, it was her conviction and her belief that I wasn't a loser and should never say that about myself

Give up hope, Dreams are for suckers - Wayans Brothers

Every hooah is disposible
Mind on the prize SON