How the fuck do I kill my addiction and perpetual cravings for peanut butter?

How the fuck do I kill my addiction and perpetual cravings for peanut butter?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Ultimate-Plus-Youngevity-soft-gels/dp/B005CK86XQ/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1471956094&sr=8-3&keywords=ultimate efa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't

Keep bulking

You don't. Embrace it. Get huge/strong.

I'm cutting bro

And I seriously just downed a whole fucking tub of the shit

Maybe there's some peanut butter flavored protein powder you can buy

>What is moderation for $300 alex

Don't be a fat cunt

ntentionally give yourself food poisoning and eat peanut butter by the spoonful until it kicks in.

After that you'll never want to look at it again.

>mfw i drink gallons of milk and eat tubs of peanut butter like a barbarian

mix it with vodka and do shots

don't buy it

IIFYM you can eat nothing but peanut butter and thrive

Please don't listen to him

This

Did this with cake, but you're gonna need pb for bulk

Pb for me bb

Eat a 1kg tub until your stomach feels like you're dying

PB flavoured protein powder + water breh

just sip on dat shit

>I already have PB flavoured protein powder
>still wanna inhale another tub

im the same as you, OP. i can eat half a tub of PB before i even realize what ive done.

one thing i find helps is to make sludge/protein fluff/whatever the fuck you wanna call it. throw 1-2 scoops of whey in a bowl, add just enough water to mix, then add in a couple heaping tablespoons of PB. mix and incorporate as much air as possible, making if fluff out more. that way it seems as tho youre eating a shitload more PB than you actually are. i find vanilla or cinnamon bun protein powders work best.

Try Nutella. I know it's a meme but the meme is in large part justified.

I actually do this as well and usually just eat the fudge or microwave it to make brownies

Still wanna eat that shit like yoghurt though

Try organic peanut butter, it's WAY too dry to binge eat on, plus you gotta stir the peanut oil back into it before you eat it

Just eat it? Mostly monosaturated fats, few polysaturated fats and even fewer staturated fats. If you cut out all your other fat sources you could literally eat a shitton of peanut butter every day, provided you're taking supplements for your omega-3s.

In the same boat as you OP, literally nothing helps.

The best thing I can do is minimize it by picking up one of the single-serve packets at the store every week or two. If I buy a jar it'll be gone in 2 days.

Just stop buying it, you'll never stop eating it.

This wouldn't be a problem if I could fucking control myself, cause I can easily eat a whole 500g tub no sweat, and that's like 3000 calories

What do you put it on?

Your shit must look like brown soft serve ice cream.

>eating with bread
>not straight out of the jar

I eat straight out of the jar bro

The impact whey protein chocolate peanut butter does not taste like either so I would say it's not worth it or try a small weight first

Get into dijon mustard.

I love mustard too, have it with fucking everything

You seriously sound like a fucking addict. Either try to fucking control yourself or better yet just throw all your PB away and don't eat any for like a month or 2. Don't let mashed up peanuts determine your life.

>tfw 4 tubs in my drawer right now all at various states of consumption

Aaaand that's how you know you've got a problem.

...it was 5 this morning

>have a spreadsheet where I buy different types of PB and rate them out of 10 while taking notes on their taste and texture, as well as their nutritional content
>see this thread

Glad I'm not the only one with a crippling PB addiction

A whole tub? So youbjust ate like 20k calories?

wtf

post your entire spreadsheet, i need to see more

I used to be a fucking addict to that. Stuff is so dangerous, drug dealers dont even sell it. I just stopped buying it.

Care to share the whole list?

macro organic crunchy

>very creamy
>very crunchy

tfw I have the same problem except with Nutella

It's even worse since there's pretty much no protein to speak of in Nutella

I would but I'm missing a shit ton of nutritional info and photos so I'll fill it out and post it some time later when I get around to finding the pics

It is?

creamy and crunchy at the same time that's an oxymoron

No, smooth and crunchy would be an oxymoron.

get some quality EFA's you fat fucking faggots

amazon.com/Ultimate-Plus-Youngevity-soft-gels/dp/B005CK86XQ/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1471956094&sr=8-3&keywords=ultimate efa

What are your top PBs? What do you think about the grocery store freshly ground stuff?

hahah don't argue with me boy

I mean it's texture, because other crunchy's I've tried are very thick, but this isn't as viscous, it's pretty runny

Reese's creamy, peter pan crunchy, macro organic, and kraft crunchy