Guys, you told me the memes were real, and, honestly, I didn't believe you

Guys, you told me the memes were real, and, honestly, I didn't believe you.

But now I know.

The memes are very real.

Also, can I have a selfie in my tinder profile and just say at the bottom something to the effect of "relax, the selfie is for honest lighting"

Manlets BTFO once again...this time by trannies.

Damn, now I won't be able to fuck degenerates!

Mentally deranged person making fun of someone because of how they were born, hehe.

Bump

He was a manlet too but he knew his place

That can't be it's real photo

Post more pics op

I don't understand people who make fun of manlets, they already have it hard they don't need to be shit on
>inb4 manlet
6'0 so by Veeky Forums standards still a manlet, but juuuust tall enough to pass for normies.

even degenerates
you won't be able to fuck even degenerates

Fuckin bump

It is

They're all pretty much like this. I know you sickos would have loved the skirt shot, but """"""""""unfortunately""""""""""" I swiped left. There was one with it kissing a guy on the cheek....

Being manlet is honestly the worst thing imaginable, and its not even about girls not liking you (even though they wont cause you are filthy manlet), its bout being a less of a man, whenever i see a 6'0 masterrace brah i instantly respect him more, i view him as my superior. any other filthy manlets feel this way? People always respect people who are tall more, even if you become some jacked cloud at manlet height you will always still be seen as small.

Personally i think all the good jobs like being a doctor, jet pilot, personal trainer etc should be reserved for Manmores whilst manlets can work the inferior jobs like garbage man, janitor etc.

Lol sometimes when i look over and see a bunch of Manmore brahs talking, laughiing and just having a good fckin time, i tear up and imagine what it would be like to be a manmore, but then i wake up and realise iam just a filthy manlet. I mean even at 5'8 i feel short against girls, like most girls are 5'6-5'7ish and then when wearing heels they go up to like 5'10, so they view as manlets as genetically inferior and decide not to mate with us, and really short girls worship manmores and hate us even more.

Manmores are our superiors, face it fellow filthy inferior manlet phaggots. WE ARE LESS.

oh no this one person finds one of my features unattractive
how ever will I go on living

>caring about girls on tinder
lol, you do know only the lowest tier women are in there right, I don't really get why people use that shit when just going to clubs and picking up some whore is way easier and you get better looking girls

The boipuss is getting better and better these days

>relax, the selfie is for honest lighting

I don't get it

I get one Tranny a week at least...

>women once again present unfair requirements and double standards over things that can't be changed nor controlled
>a fucking tranny does that
>Veeky Forums defends the women
fucking cucks, you're the reason women allow themselves to be such hypocrites and obnoxious

Here is the scariest one...

Why didn't you tap that, OP

trannies arent women you cuck

I'd deal with him alright

jesus christ

Well some women will say in their bios they don't like guys who take selfies. Neither do I, but my first picture is one simply because it's the highest quality (not best looking) photo I have of me.

jesus christ, what are you a swedecuck or something?
>defeatism: the post

Woah what a qt
I'd cuddle that.

>that face
>27
yeah no

It's an Arab... Man...

Why do you care?

if you want to put a selfie fine but don't mention it in the bio

Wtf how do I know how long someone's been active for

Not sure if I love this pasta or its getting super stale

Lol I don't give a shit. I'm 6'2" and I wouldn't care if I were short either. I just think it's pretty fuckin funny.