Post your facial gains. Former /fat/ties general

Post your facial gains. Former /fat/ties general.

I see you're still using the "blurry pic to hide ugliness" tactic

Can I ask where you got the Solaire shirt, Sunbro?

too bad i got my blurry dick inside ur gf's mouth

BTFO

Shame about the balding.

Do you live in China?

Jesus Christ, I'm not even that guy but are you 12? Stop acting like a kid.

7/10

bump

I guess I made some decent progress.

15-23

>23
Bruh you look 35

I'd say he looks like he's in his mid-late twenties but he looks better nevertheless.

Your teeth the color of my pee desu familia

rock em sock em rekt

qt desu, but that teeth colour famiry, do fix it.

Drinking coffee since 10 does that to you.

Shave and get a tan you faggot

Apparently I'm the missing link between man and neanderthal.

I look better than I used to tho

ur on /soc/ too baka

woops didn't mean to quote your post.

You went from a fat mutant to a skinny mutant.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

nice progress, but I think longer hair looks better on you

I was going to say you like like a Neanderthal but you beat me to it. Nice progress nevertheless.

Also, you used to look like the vocalist of Suburban Scum. Talented singer but very ugly. Nice work.

PRAISE THE SUN

Fuck me, Paul is that you?

Rinse mouth with piss every day, it makes your teeth whiter.

Age in each pic, crack-addict-san?

This isn't funny and never was. Stop using dead memes to hide your lifeless sense of humor.

pee is good for cleaning teeth

Fucking shrekt

I'm not sure if this is savage or retarded.

Why you no in Skype chat

Did you cut with meth?

About 16 lbs and 2 years between pics

I OWN THE SAME SHIRT

8/10 would blurry