Hi, ive never taken steroids before but im thinking about doing my first cycle...

Hi, ive never taken steroids before but im thinking about doing my first cycle. The cycle is oral dianabol in the picture. ill also be taking the following to support my liver

1 ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 300mg a day
2 High Strength Cod Liver Oil 1,000mg a day
1 Milk Thistle Max Strength Normal Liver Function (THR) a day.

any adivce on this? would be my first time so im kinda nervous

That's fucking retarded. Do more research.

>tab
>tab
>tab
That cycle looks solid m8

ellaborate please?

fucking kek you think milk thistle and cod liver oil is going to help? dumb af

What should i replace them with? is that the only thing wrong with the cycle?

>taking oral steroids
Go post this in /fraud/ artard

i cant do injectables, do people on here not actually tell you why something is bad or what. people just reply saying its shit but wont say why

Anything in tab form is hell for your liver. You won't get the benefits of testosterone and will feel like shit and fuck your endocrine system.

>oral steoroid

You're getting ripped off m8

Peptides are killed by your digestive system. You need to inject it into blood stream / preferably lower belly area, in order for the peptides to be absorbed by the receptors

>not doing a gram of tren and 5 IUs of IGF-1 a day

>oral only

thanks for the insight, injectables are 100% off limits for me so its hard for me to decide if its worth doing the cycle at all, if the resuts would be worth the damage its causing

>cant do injectables

either you literally physically cant, are afraid of getting caught because you still live with your parents, or are afraid to stick yourself.

whatever your excuse, if you cant even pin yourself then looks like you arent ready for roids my friend

>do people on here not actually tell you why something is bad or what
Not if it's the same shit question that gets asked once a day for years and years when it could be answered by a simple one minute google search.

If you're pumping steroids in your body without extensive research first you're a dumb retard if you had actually done that research you wouldn't ask stupid questions and suggest a dbol only cycle.

At this point the fact that you're stupid is the only information you need. KYS.

this

/thread

its the fact that ive never injected before, wouldnt know how, plus the fact it seems more dodgy to inject oil ive ordered illegally online into me than taking a pill u know. your probs right though, maybe a year or 2 down the line ill give it a shot

OP do research

Taking orals steroids will cause your test production to shut down as would any other steroid

But if it's oral only, you're not replacing the lost test with injections so you'll feel like shit the whole time with no test in your system at all

Take dbol and test together.

>its the fact that ive never injected before
You think that's hard? 90% of the roiders haven't injected anything before they started.

>Runnning a cycle without test
Enjoy your no-gains

>it seems more dodgy to inject oil ive ordered illegally online into me than taking a pill
quite literally he same

>maybe a year or 2 down the line ill give it a shot
Enjoy your no-gains

Also, there's a general for steroids, ask them

Do your dbol cycle I'm sure you'll be fine.
Don't listen to these nobs they don't know what they're talking about. Come back and tell us everything went and how badly you fucked your shit up. Will be waiting.

Look up SARMs.
A double sarm cycle (lg+mk77, osta+either of the two for example) will hold similar gains as an oral steroid one but without any of the side effects.

The cost/benefit isn't there with orals only. You'll get sides full force, you'll be shut down and have no testosterone inside your body, which will reduce your gains to a minimum + you get to enjoy what it's like to be a woman.

wat. Dbol is not a peptide.

OP, dianabol will shut your natural testosterone production down. A couple weeks of nolva during cycle won't stop that. Your estrogen:testosteron ratio will be all kinds of fucked, nolva won't stop that, it will just stop the estrogen acting on your breast tissue. So you will avoid gyno. But you will probably get bad acne, you will definitely get emotional/irritable.

If you won't inject, you shouldn''t do steroids.

something like this?

thanks for the adivce guys, i wont do the cycle, from what i gathered ill just get all the side effects with no gains, plus its illegal so overall isnt worth it

>dbol
too much bloat son

lol sarms would never have the same gains as dbol.
Dbol one of the most anabolic steroids out there.
Yes a lot of the weight gain with dbol is water too, but the lean muscle gain is still higher than most things, even without a test base.

But of course without the test base, not many would argue the gains are worth the side effects.