Can a concerted push to encourage fitness stop the feminization of the western male?

Can a concerted push to encourage fitness stop the feminization of the western male?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
youtube.com/watch?v=KJyF0EqAlWg
youtube.com/watch?v=Mlc5D8E4irM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good luck.
The push for liberal, feministic, ant-white pro-black sissies gained too much momentum that anything else is viewed as racist and misogynistic

Here is another picture for reference. You see that these males make an effort to contort their face in a way they deem non threatening. None of them are physically fit or show any kind of athletic bearing. They grow a beard in an attempt to recover their lost jawline and to subconsciously maintain some degree of masculinity. My friends, this is an epidemic.

No, because their feminization isn't coming from a lack of fitness, it's coming from society constantly telling them that they're worthless, sexist, misogynist rapists. The only way to stop that would be to convince men to stop listening to society and fight back against the bullshit.

I'm good with it... why do I want to fix a "problem" when the end result of success would be more competition for women?

>le epic redpill

You're not going to get women anyway. Amount of competition makes absolutely no difference in your case.

/pol/ and nu-Veeky Forums BTFO together in record time.

How did that even happen I wonder?

Anime became a thing in the West. Not even joking.

same faggin so gently

Here's a (You) for effort.

The common 'male feminist' cuck doesn't even know what the fuck anime is though

Literally everyone watched at least one of:
>DBZ
>Gundam
>Inuyasha
>Cowboy Bebop
>Kenshin
at some point in their life. It taught people that men looking and acting like women is okay.

They're out with girls and you're alone on Veeky Forums. I'd wager you're a virgin, but I doubt they are. I think you're attack on their masculinity is actually a thinly veiled attempt to make yourself feel better, because deep down you know these men are superior in that they are mating; you are truly the beta male.
'oh but they have a weak jaw' 'theyre pulling non threatening faces' while you cling to any smug satisfaction of 'i look more manly and think more.manly therefore I am alpha.' wrong my friend. You whine on the internet like a spurned little angry virgin, similar to Elliot roger. You're the true beta male here, saving pictures of strangers having the life you wish you had, getting off on the anger they bring up inside you. You my friend are literally being cuckolded by these so called nu-males. What does that say about you?

I remember watching DBZ as a kid, the men were far from acting like women, just fighting monsters and bad guys like a typical super heroes
don't know about the other ones

Not lying but I've never seen nor heard of
>gundam
>inyuyasha
>cowboy bepop
>or kenshin

Did watch DBZ though and it told me men should be strong and buff

The western male is feminine, always have been, always will be. From the Hellas that fucked little boys , to the American that enjoy their wives being cucked.

Gayest post today

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

WHAT HAPPENED

Goku was the ultimate cuck.

>implying any of those guys did or ever will fuck those girls
nah
they fuck chad
those are just their 'male feminist allies'

Keep telling yourself that Mr basement dweller. Chad is a meme, go to any bar or any club in any city in the world and you will see low test chubby faggots pulling hot girls. You only tell yourself 'chad' exists as a way to keep yourself down, hoping one day you will 'make it'. Guess what, you're a little bitch with a beta attitude and no amount of getting fit will help you.

>this projection
Do you look like by chance?

Keep projecting bro

Veeky Forums BTFO

>Pretending that cuckolding is mainstream

>Being this much of a /pol/ shutin

You have to go back.

The truth hurts beta. Stay salty writing your manifestos from your smelly little room while the men you hate are out there living a life you can only dream of.

Gohan and Trunks circa Cell saga were my inspiration to become fit back in like 3rd grade. Wasn't until middle of college that I actually did it though.

Honestly I think sports that aren't shit would do the trick. Take soccer for example; so many rules it basically requires no toughness at all. Same with most sports. Even a lot of martial arts are getting the same treatment. Dropping the "sporting" aspect, and turning it into some pansy ass dance.

Originally I got into weightlifting BECAUSE all the other sports just seemed really shitty. Then I hear people talking about how tough that game of cricket was or whatever, and just think "you absolute faggot".

People would be less beta if they had a passtime that makes them less bitchlike. Lifting is one of those; there are definitely others though.

plenty of masculine soccer players lad

youtube.com/watch?v=KJyF0EqAlWg

You're SWEATING and CRYING into your PROTEIN SHAKE at the GYM while DOMINIC and RAJ are having a MUSTACHE PARTY with GIRLS

youtube.com/watch?v=Mlc5D8E4irM

>soccer
>a lot of rules
what? name one ballsport with less rules then soccer. not saying soccer is best, handball is, but you can play soccer everywhere with minimal means.

Handball is lame

You just need the courage to see the world, and all the entertainment it offers, through a man's eyes:

DBZ is about HUEG men dedicated to getting even more SWOLE and saving the world while most female characters get relegated to bearing children and rearing the next generation of warriors.

Gundam UC is notorious for female characters being evil, perverts, evil perverts, and victims in general. (Gundam AU never counts.)

Inuyasha is a love triangle with a man at the top, who is on an epic quest to have both sets of pussy, defeat the beta male villain who wants revenge against him for taking his oneitis, be better than his older brother, and surpass his father's legacy.

Cowboy Bebop is about one man's path of redemption after letting a girl get between him and his brother, who transcends humanity to finally have the moral fortitude to walk away from a fine piece of ass and face his manly death.

I have no idea what Kenshin is, but odds are you took the wrong message away from that one too.

DBZ is just the anime version of WWE

No we're completely fucked, just lift so that you can ride the tiger and easily rise above the majority of the ""male"" populace.

Kids shouldn't be kicked out of middle school or high school for getting into a fight.

Allowing that kind of shit would also out people like Adam Lanza and Elliot Rodger as unfit for normal society.

I'm scared to google Adam Lanza.

>ride the tiger
ayyy

The modern day white woman caused us to devolve, in order to remain sexually relevant. Literally the whole sjw and liberal movement and white guilt is entirely the fault of white women

Really?

Do it,it's not illegal,the fact that you are afraid of doing it shows how much your own rights have been trampled on.

The fuck are they gonna do,send death squads after you?

Gimme a break

Uncuck your shit friend

>le bisexual Italian sex magician of tradical tiger riding
What's so great about that fag? He seems like a huge degenerate yet moralfags worship him.

yeah i dont really like him that much desu

I just don't want to see that brand of autism. Not in the AM bro.

The thumbnail looks like muslims praying

no because at least half of them will be narcissistic sissies because they care about their bodies.

>Caring about what other men are doing
>Trying to justify watching Japanese cartoons
>Thinking women aren't just doing it for attention
>Not realising women are more insecure than you
>Wanting other people to improve themselves
>Wanting competition in the dating field
>Not realising this nu-male fad will get boring
>Not realising these faggots are insecure
>Thinking being popular on the internet matters

Not one bitch nigger

yes

but "masculinity is toxic xddddd"

Thats not how we see you.
This is.

Concentration fitness camps

Western Cartoons are way more degenerate, effeminate, anti-masculine and anti-heroic than the average shonen Anime, tho.

eg: Steven Universe.

you can fix this by just putting everybody on 2 years mandatory military service

>forcing people to be a part of the worst part of American society
LEL

All in the attempt to get laid.

perfect at least they'll learn to deal with people who they don't like and defend themselves instead of doing signal boosts and doxxing

maybe they can grow a spine while they're at it

Spoken form a man who has 'made it', has legitimately slept with multiple dozens of girls in my lifetime, is an actual Alpha Male -

The guys in those photos are 100% beta orbiter friendzoned faggots. None of those 'men' are fucking any of those women that night.

Lol what? I watched DBZ growing up, and it's one of the things that got me into fitness in the first place. I was less than ten years old doing push ups in my room and trying to be like them. Now at age 22, I'm 6'0 200 pounds 8% bodyfat. Hell I still watch old DBZ clips every now and then to get hyped for the gym, and I don't even watch anime anymore.

Yes. Traditional masculinity needs to be encouraged again. If you don't exercise, can't lift a twig, don't know how to fix your car, and can't fix the house, you're a worthless male and worthless human being. This idea needs to come back full force if the West wants to be saved.

The main element in bringing this attitude back is to show men that feminists don't have sex with feminized males. Feminists lie to men and say that it doesn't matter if you're not traditionally masculine, "That stuff doesn't matter, I'm not that shallow." Meanwhile in reality they turn around and fuck Musclejock #37 and Footballbro#12 while using FeminizedNu-male #7 as an emotional sponge.

Men who aren't traditionally masculine don't get anywhere in life; the feminist lie is that they do; the solution is to show feminized men the reality. They don't get results, they don't get laid, they don't get promoted, they don't have happiness. Love it or hate it, that's the way it is. Women are hard-wired to love musclejocks who can fix things, and nothing else. Western men need to remember that lesson.

now following this thread for more TRP goodness

virtual high five to you, user

>Drumpf

feminisation of men is not a bad thing

who gives a shit whether someone has more masculine or feminine characteristics, regardless of whether they have a cock or not

deal with it

meh, if that's what Trump stands for, all the power to him.

I'd love to see all you feminized nu-males go through a custody battle, and then watch your opinions do a 360 in a heartbeat

you know most of this is probably just wrong dont you? did you make it up or just guess based on a miniscule number of personal observations?

That's absolutely false though. Most of the male protagonists in all of those animes are not masculine by the traditional western sense, but they definitely display highly masculine traits. All of them are leaders, not only competent at their jobs but the best in the world, almost all of them have strong family values and loyalty, all of them are good looking, all of them have high discipline, and pretty much all of them act in a way that shows their understanding that women are weak and need to be protected.

You really think Spike Spiegel is effeminate? He kick boxes every day, runs around with guns killing people, has a criminal past, and has an adrenaline-based job where he does illegal shit every day. Does any of that sound remotely feminine to you? His appearance isn't feminine in any way either.

The only kind-of-point you have is with Inuyasha, because Inuyasha looks effeminate, but aside from that all of his actual character traits are masculine.

I don't even know why the fuck you listed DBZ. It's an anime full of giant muscular dudes punching and killing the fuck out of each other in every episode. Yeah that sure is "teaching men it's okay to look and act like women." What the fuck are you smoking nigger.

so before people invented cars, all males were nu beta males?
there is nothing funnier than college kids "thinking" about how life should be
pls post more

This has nothing to do with an incompetent idiot running for president and losing big time by record numbers in november. This has to do with culture.

lolno
>DBZ: train to be the best in the fucking universe
>gundam: FUCKING GIANT ROBOTS!!!
>Cowboy Bebop: kung-fu an shit
Kenshin is about a war hero that hates himself for being a war hero and Inuyasha just isn't very good

>triggered weeb damage control

>baiting betamale

>so before people invented cars, all males were nu beta males?
L M F A O. Your ability to argue is pathetic.

Obviously before cars were invented, there were other jobs to do that only men could accomplish. Women have always prized those men and ignored men who don't measure up. Before cars there were other machines that needed to be fixed. Before that, money needed to be made. Before that, a caribou needed to be slaughtered and brought home to the tribe. Men do all of those jobs and if they can't, the family/tribe dies. Women are naturally attracted to men who display competency and naturally not attracted to incompetents.

I honestly don't know how you believe that your post was worth writing. How fucking hard is it to think about what you wrote and realize that before cars, men were still the providers and have been since humanity began? I laughed out loud when I read your post. You didn't even remotely challenge what I said, aside from expressing some vague generalized hatred for traditional masculinity (which isn't surprising, because you're obviously a consumer of Western media which has inculcated you with this feeling)

>numale
>beta
>alpha
>triggered

do you guys have any idea how much talking this sort of nonsense makes other people cringe

What are you even talking about?

>ITT: animefags discussing masculinity

Do you guys realize how retarded you sound?

>cartoons are effeminate
>no fuck you cartoons are super masculine!

They're fucking cartoons you spergs. No cartoon in existence will ever make you 'more manly'. They are cartoons. They are created for children. Children are not men.

oiamlaffin.jpg

>If you don't exercise, can't lift a twig, don't know how to fix your car, and can't fix the house, you're a worthless male and worthless human being. This idea needs to come back full force if the West wants to be saved.
but it's a fantastically stupid idea lacking any sensible, rational justification

it really is laughably dumb if you stop to think about it. why the hell should anyone be expected to be like that just because they happen to have been born with XY chromosomes and high test?

Triggered beta nu-male detected.

the vast majority of that post was completely unevidenced speculation, thats what i'm talking about

>They're fucking cartoons you spergs. No cartoon in existence will ever make you 'more manly'.

"durr it's bad cuz it's cartoon!"
If it's not your preferred media then fine, whatever. But as kids, we watched those cartoons. It's obviously valid to talk about whether or not those "cartoons" instilled masculine values or not. You're sperging out for no reason. You're ridiculous.

huehuehue

>Stacey: user, netflix and chill? :^)
>user: Yeah sure netflix has my favorite anime, let me start it up!
>Stacey: So, you watch... Cartoons? ...

Instantly dry as the fucking sahara m8

But yeah, like you said,
>If it's not your preferred media then fine, whatever

keep watching your cartoons and posting on your imageboard breh, you are a real beacon of masculinity in this sea of feminism

>but it's a fantastically stupid idea lacking any sensible, rational justification
The justification is that women are fucking depraved stupid sluts who only value those traits and are hard-wired by evolution to ignore all men who don't fit that mold.

>it really is laughably dumb if you stop to think about it.

Is it laughable and dumb to look around you at the world and notice all men in media, all men around you getting fucked on a regular basis, all men at the top positions of all companies, all act in that same way? Is that laughable and dumb to notice that every single successful man in the modern world acts in a specific way, and concluding that it's not a coincidence?

> why the hell should anyone be expected to be like that just because they happen to have been born with XY chromosomes and high test?

Because humans are stupid monkeys with innate biases and all women and men respect men who are traditionally masculine and will prefer them in every way (as friends, lovers, business partners) over men who are not.

If you want a pile of evidence then just walk over to /r9k/. It's an entire board filled with nothing but thousands of men who were never taught masculine values. Spend a week on there and ask yourself if you see any observable traits of a traditionally masculine male. None of them have jobs, none of them are competent at anything, none of them exercise, none of them know how to fix things around the house, none of them are sociable. Guess what the theme of the board is; depression, loneliness, failure, unhappiness, thoughts of suicide. HMM, IS THIS A COINCIDENCE?

Let me guess, you're voting for Trump??

Let me guess, you're voting for Hillary?

>he's not voting for Trump

MAGA

>"durr if you talk about anime you watched as a child, one time on Veeky Forums in 1 single thread on Veeky Forums, that means when you invite Stacy over you must immediately introduce anime into your date"

wow man you are fuckin SPERGING out for no reason. do you know how absolutely fucking retarded you sound right now? we're talking about our childhood and how it either failed or succeeded to prepare us to become men.

I'm not voting at all, you pathetic sheep. Stop avoiding the question.

>youre a sheep if you vote for someone

wew lad, keep your ultra-cool apathy to yourself

and he's right cartoons are for children, and whether he votes for trump or not makes no difference to that fact you faggot

>women are fucking depraved stupid sluts who only value those traits and are hard-wired by evolution to ignore all men who don't fit that mold.
source? oh you havent got one? i thought so. what nonsense

>Is it laughable and dumb to look around you at the world and notice all men in media, all men around you getting fucked on a regular basis, all men at the top positions of all companies, all act in that same way?
except they dont.

>Is that laughable and dumb to notice that every single successful man in the modern world acts in a specific way, and concluding that it's not a coincidence?
except it's not true either. i suspect you're comitting a no true scotsman here in your definition of 'successful' aswell

>Because humans are stupid monkeys with innate biases and all women and men respect men who are traditionally masculine and will prefer them in every way (as friends, lovers, business partners) over men who are not.
well yeah that's kind of my point. but rational individuals can rise above this with relative ease, simply by thinking. i suspect you're vastly overestimating the role of genetics, instinct etc.

>If you want a pile of evidence then just walk over to /r9k/. It's an entire board filled with nothing but thousands of men who were never taught masculine values. Spend a week on there and ask yourself if you see any observable traits of a traditionally masculine male. None of them have jobs, none of them are competent at anything, none of them exercise, none of them know how to fix things around the house, none of them are sociable. Guess what the theme of the board is; depression, loneliness, failure, unhappiness, thoughts of suicide. HMM, IS THIS A COINCIDENCE?
probably not a coincidence but i'd be very surprised if it were a straight up causal relationship. i hate to turn your own weapon against you but you do seem a bit butthurt and triggered, just very out of touch with reality

I love this.

Also, schools have suffered losses in departments besides PE. Look at how music classes went down for years due to budget cuts. It's bullshit, kids deserve being at a baseline level of health, especially when their time is being taken by mandatory schooling.

Keep living your lies, fag. Real men accept the truth.

>why the hell should anyone be expected to be like that just because they happen to have been born with XY chromosomes and high test?

then don't complain when 70% of women become colored haired landwhales that can't into anything while the other 30% that seemengly has their shit together runs after a dagree and money and won't have a family until her biological time has past away.

See how works animal kingdom. We're animals. All the rest is cultural bullshit that eventually will fall.

>probably not a coincidence but i'd be very surprised if it were a straight up causal relationship. i hate to turn your own weapon against you but you do seem a bit butthurt and triggered, just very out of touch with reality
If you can't see that feminized males don't get anywhere in modern society, and fall into depression and suicidal thoughts, then YOU'RE out of touch with reality.

Every. single. protagonist. of every single modern film is a traditionally masculine male doing traditionally masculine stuff while having a muscled body. That's because people like that. That's what's popular. That's what makes money. If you want to be liked, if you want to be successful, then be masculine.

The only successful feminized males in society are those who have completely forgone society's standards of "success" anyway; they are either gay or have rejected women entirely in pursuit of their own goals. The only examples I can think of are fashion designers and owners of hentai websites.

>Real men accept the truth.
>anime r for REAL men guise
you guys got me in stitches over here

the sad part about all this is that I watch anime

I'm just not going to make excuses and pretend that it's normal behavior, because it isn't.

can you just fuck off m8 nobody cares about ur posts

Stop posting at any time, numale bitch

That is the most pathetic acknowledgement of defeat I've seen today

>c-can you just stop, p-please?

>All the rest is cultural bullshit that eventually will fall.
all the cultural norms that the plebs in this thread are advocating upholding are precisely that - cultural bullshit. i'm arguing for the abandonment of such nonsense

i very much doubt individual liberty and respect for other people's preferences will end in the situation you describe. a far bigger contributor is a lack of intelligent thought and safe spaces, censorship etc. clamping down on evidence-based discussion. plus this western culture of entitlement...

>wew lad kek am i a 4channer yet
12 year old detected, get off my board