Should men shave their armpits Veeky Forums ?

Should men shave their armpits Veeky Forums ?

I do only because I get noticeable higher amounts of BO if I don't.

Yes. It feels better, smells better and looks better.

>smells better and looks better.

That's debatable. When it starts growing back all stubbly it can be really irritating, and I usually think a little bit of hair is more aesthetic.

fucked up the green text. smelling better is not debatable.

duh. what u gon do, walk around like a chimp?

That's super fucking weird, dude. So is shaving chest. I trim my pubes for the sake of my so, and I shave my face (every 4-5 days) because that's how I look best.

I trim with scissors.
There are few things more unaesthetic than seeing a dude with his arms down and a damp jungle making its way out of the front his pits. Get rid of that shit, it's gross.

Trim with scissors, NEVER shave ANYTHING but your face

No, manscaping is exclusively for fags. If a girl wants you to do it, she's not worth your time

i trimm the hair but don't shave it

Use depilation cream instead of shaving it off with a razor.

yeah. wearing a Tshirt and having pit hair peeking out is pretty dumb.

No, but I take it down with clippers with a 1/4" guard to keep it neat, plus deodorant works better. Same with the rest of my body.

Yes I do. Deodorant/antiperspirant is more effective when applied to bare armpits.

Sounds like you're inseucre about your masculinity. If you want to fuck dudes, it's okay user, you don't have to project so much :)

>le if you don't like gay shit it means you're actually gay

This homo myth has to end

Purely for hygiene, yes. Sweaty pits and swamp crotch in the summer are not Veeky Forums

I would love chest hair though, but can't really grow it.

>thinkiing anythng other than being attracted to the same sex is gay

user please, we can only take so much insecurity.

The word insecurity is an invention by the jews to emasculate real men by white women, in turn making white men have to lower themselves to the current culture

>blaming ooga booga joos

We've reached peak autism here boyos.

yes, but it has nothing to do with aesthetics. hair tends to keep in the smell of sweat, so it's better to shave it every once in a while.

I trim mine, l shaved once but l just cut myself and it grew back itchy

Found the neckbeard!

Again, itching is caused by shaving.
Tip of each hair is sharp afterwards and irritates your skin when it grows back.
Use depilation cream to avoid it.
I'm using it for years now, razor shaving is only for balls and face.

shaving the hair off doesn't stop you from sweating though.

when i tried shaving mine, instead of the hair holding onto the sweat and cooling me down more efficiently, it just ran down my sides and felt gross. i also got an ingrown hair after the first time.

same thing with longer hair on my head, i let it grow out a bit and i've noticed that it actually keeps me cooler because the sweat doesn't just run down my neck and chest.

i figure there must be a reason we evolved to have hair in the places we do, and i honestly feel better not removing any of it. hygiene isn't an issue unless you don't bathe every day, which you should be doing 2-3 times a day (you don't have to use soap every time, but you should be getting the sweat off)