Hi, im looking into SARMS and i see mixed reviews. im thinking of trying mk and lg as i read that they are the best...

Hi, im looking into SARMS and i see mixed reviews. im thinking of trying mk and lg as i read that they are the best. any advice?

below is where i found them, looks somewhat legit

powersupps.co.uk/product/mk-elite/
powersupps.co.uk/product/elite-lgd/

LONDON!!!

What for?
They aren't really worth it if you think they will help you get bigger and/or stronger.
At best they are worth it for helping maintain strength and muscle when cutting.

You would be better using your time and money to do some well researched cycles of steroids if you want to use drugs to help you make gains.

i looked into steroids but oral cycles arnt worth it and im not about to inject so i thought this would be a somewhat decent alternative

sharing her nudes that's low

thats a runescape streamer, goes by emilyispro. Has to leak nudes every few months to get viewers

Lmao you can see it in her face that she knows she has to degrade herself to guys so people will watch her play a dead rpg that she got addicted to

That's a dude on HRT right?

Nice tits

Poor creature

I've been doing 6-week cycles of ostarine, 12.5mg daily. It's nowhere near what steroids do, but it does give you a good increase in strength and muscle size.

It also gives gains in tendon/bone/ligament strengths.

I don't have any experience with any of the other SARMs. Ostarine seems like the most well-researched and side-effect-free one. The only side-effect I could notice was a slight suppression after like 6 weeks, and occasional slight ball-ache. In the beginning it made me really horny (first/second week).

Where do you purchase yours?

i like her skin and boobs

What pct you gonna do

Poor girl looks like she has cancer.

She looks like she needs a good dicking and a hug.

>Ostarine
>PCT
I thought PCT was only necessary for S4 (i.e., Andarine)?

Do you have to do the whole clomid+nolva PCT for anabolic SARMs?

If you've had suppression you may as well

Wish they'd get rid of her already she's a little cretin

I thought she was getting big on TRT?

I ran 8 weeks of s22 and my experience is that they give you and edge on nattys. In Australia you have to go to a peptide clinic and get a doctor to give you a prescription but they give it to you almost no questions asked and unless you have cancer they will never say no. They come in a cream but that itches the fuck out of your skin so your only other alternative is to pin it. The liquid stings for about ten seconds and it hurts a lot but it is bearable.
In two weeks my arms had gone up half and inch and every time i went to the gym i was hitting PRs on every lift.
You don't need pct but be ready to lose size and strength about two weeks after stopping, i feel like it suppressed my test a bit but not enough to cause any problems just a slightly Low mood and i needed to force myself to go to the gym to avoid that i recommend you don't stop straight away do it slowly and decrease your does over a week.
It is pricy here because you have to pay for the doctor and the the drugs are made specifically for you so the pharmacy cost a bit but i think the overall effects were worth it.

ceretropics, they provide independent laboratory analyses and spectrographs so that you can verify purity etc.

I've done no PCT of any kind, just taking the normal vitamins, zinc, etc. Recovered very quickly, and suppression was mild in the first place. To be fully honest, I can't really judge how much/little suppression there was. it's honestly hard to really judge how much supp I was really experiencing, since I got a new gf at the time, and a lot of things in my life/sexuality were changing at the time.

EMILY ONLY FAKED CANCER ONCE! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Cx

FAKE BITCH I BELIEVED HER

It's doing pretty well now lad, ever since they brought 2007 version back. This slut however only lives for controversy she's faked having cancer and then never denied it or proved that she had it in order to stay relevant

what a punk ass motherfucker
Cx