Redpill me on roids. I don't trust the info given out on mainstream sources. I'm not really considering them...

Redpill me on roids. I don't trust the info given out on mainstream sources. I'm not really considering them, I'm just interested.

Perfectly safe as long as you're careful and aren't retarded
Can be expensive
Orals are useless

STOP POSTING THOSE PICS BRUH!!!
IM 1 MONTH INTO NOFAP AND THESE THREADS ARE FUCKING RAGE INDUCING

Dude nofap is a meme

Look this. DonĀ“t touch your body. But look this.

go back to

B R E H H H ! ! !
R
E
H
H
H
!
!
!

Hi summer

hello newfag

>Perfectly safe as long as you're careful and aren't retarded

This is what retards believe OP, don't fall for it.

Go service your buck,ctr piece of shit

Veeky Forums is rightful /pol/ish clay

>Veeky Forums is /pol/

do you actually believe that shit summerfag?

kys

@38425908

Le epin summerfag meme

You really don't think were running a counter shill op here too?

We know

steroid threads aren't related to /pol/ you retard

I can no longer have kids

/pol/ users are not fit

pic related is the average /pol/ user

Shills on every board?

Yes sometimes /pol/ users leave their containment board

Daily reminder that /pol/ is the only board created to be a containment board after /new/ was removed

Christ, can we please talk about steroids and not Veeky Forums board shit?

I also want to know the truth about steroids and PCT, particularly how to get them on the dark net

why don't you just fuck off and do your own research

>particularly how to get them on the dark net
I thought you said you weren't really considering them?

I'm not OP, was just lurking his thread

well then do your own research

there's 1000 resources for it on the internet, it's the age of information man. Just check out one of the hundreds of steroid forums and read the threads from 2006 of people asking noob questions

Man face/jaw desu
Doesnt do it for me anymore

Why do girls with big thighs make my dick diamonds?

>What are trt and hormone replacement therapy

that is not bodybuilder-tier roiding

You will have the best workout of your life every session, you'll feel tired during your session but you'll never get doms. The gains will be incredible but the lower back pumps are horrific. Men respect you more and want to talk about working out with you and tell you how big you are and your confidence will be through the roof. I think women notice this because I never got as much pussy as when I was on roids. Fuck I miss roids

Where get /roids/ /fit? Can someone point me in the direction (not looking for sources) to get them online in the uk please?

I want to see her eat a large pizza.

bodybuilder-tier roiding falls firmly in the "retarded" category. running 1-2 compounds is fine

use reddit you fucking retard

Leddits cycles are good basic shit so I support this dude, overall if you can't afford the PCT (Nolvadex and HCG), the control labs and the on hand meds you should avoid roiding altogether and also avoid it if you're above 15% bf

>gas bill

I kekked

I'm sitting at around 14 atm, fattest I have been since I started (bulking) I can definitely afford it. Have spare money just going into savings which in today's climate are worthless (already have a house and an OK investment portfolio, nothing special though, job is meh), just interested if it really is as simple as finding a source on r/sst or if more hoops need to be jumped through.

I crashed my motorbike a year ago and couldn't really lift untill recently again (had good numbers too) so have taken a huge hit in my strength and just want to get back on track. I don't care for fraud in and my gf is behind me and considering for herself too.

if you plan on having kids and marrying then save ovocites and sperm before roiding, it's rare but you can get sterility even after PCT that's really the only risk, you do get moody and whatnot on roids because well you fuck up all your hormones specially in heavy shit like tren, but that's just a problem if you have zero emotional intelligence and self management, regain a bit of strength and then cycle if you want, start with just test-E 250-500mg/week for yourself I don't know what do females run