Tfw working 18-20 hours a day except sundays

>tfw working 18-20 hours a day except sundays

Is there any point lifting if you can't get the necessary sleep required to repair muscles?

Both my jobs are warehouse labor jobs and ive made a lot of gains since working at these places but I think I've plateaued with work gains and I can only lift one day a week if I were to go to the gym

You shouldn't lift
You should be getting a lot more sleep

Wtf man you're going to burn yourself out

workaholic detected

Not really it's just the only way I can afford to pay rent and buy food etc

I was working 14 hour days, as a baggage handler. Monday - Sunday throwing 30kg bags all over the place. Sometimes starting as early as 3am.

Always lifted at about 12-1am. Fuck that life though i ended up getting fired for bashing someone in the baggage room.

>bashing someone

brit detected

Close, australian.

Stop buying fancy expensive foods, I used to have this problem when I always bought expensive steaks and always ate fancy dinners and now I just buy eggs, rice, cheap frozen chicken,cheap pork, potatoes, canned vegetables and sardines/tuna and I save a ridiculous amount of money

Making enough cash to escape wage slavery should be everyone's primary goal.

That being said, treat your body right: sleep more, eat well. Your work keeps you active, so anything extra is just that: extra.

I think I remember you posting about this in another thread, and people recommended you find a way out of this situation. Maybe stick with the jobs long enough to be able to land yourself a better (one) job?

I work that kind of job but only 10 hours a day and do just fine...... why the hell are you working 18+ hours a day? Find out what's costing you so much and stop buying it or don't buy as much

Do you smoke cigarette? I quit smoking and that saves me 380$ a month which would have basically been thrown away if I didn't quit

I do smoke and it costs me 24$ a day

fuck lifting and sort your life out first before you burn yourself out. And also stop smoking wtf retard.

This. Same job and only work 10 hours a day. I earn 55k doing it too which is more than enough to support my hobbies and have enough to save for a house.

Quit smoking. I use to smoke a pack a day as well. I switched to vaping and it seriously worked.

I guarantee you aren't working that much.

But if you're getting 4 hours of sleep a night there is no point in lifting . In fact you won't be able to keep that up. I guarantee you aren't working nearly as much as you say.

Aussie? durry prices are actually fucking ridiculous, it's costing me like $30 a fucken day

>I do smoke and it costs me 24$ a day
Wow, I didn't know this was possible. I'm living on a tight budget and spend about $4 a day on food, eating mostly oats. I like to smoke a cigarette every now and then, but spending $24 a day on cancer shlongs, it would be physically impossible for me to be this addicted.

THIS

Only because I can't afford to smoke that much holy shit no wonder he works literally all day

I don't earn nearly as much as 55k I make about 400 dollars a week and even that's enough for my lifestyle

>>tfw working 18-20 hours
do you want to kill yourself?there are faster ways

I've been in his shoes and it sucks but has to be done

You actually can do one day a week, but it'll be 5/3/1 "I Ain't Doin' Shit" variant (no accessories), with all the primaries on the same day, or some very similar template..

I did that myself last summer when I had to commute between Milwaukee and Chicago six days a week for over a month and I successfully made new strength gains.

What kind of job requires you to work that long? No way this is even legal.

I work 2 jobs not just 1

It's not he must work 2 or 3 jobs to work that much per day