Why do Germanic Neo-pagans keep bitching about Christianity ruining Europe?

Why do Germanic Neo-pagans keep bitching about Christianity ruining Europe?
>Germanic """culture""" was seen as primitive and backwards by the Romans even before Christ was born
>they were still stuck in the Iron Age by time Leaf Erikson discovered Vinland
>actually helped contribute to the fall of Rome
>majority of Germanic tribes didn't have a written language
>the only reason we even know about most Norse mythology was thanks to Christian monks and scholars actually taking the time to write it down

christianity is mostly greek paganism covered in levant monotheism you slav/turk/nigger

>complain about muh ancestors
>ignore those ancestors who practiced christianity for hundreds of years
>ignore x100 different pantheons your ancestors probably had before muh pagan faith
i will never understand neo pagan logic

christians, romans and greeks are boring; celts, vikings and plenty other "pagan" tribes are super exciting when compared to the first gorup

These nord hate threads are getting pretty stale t b h

>t. anime watcher

>probably
ha ha

>actually helped contribute to the fall of Rome
Rome died in 363, everything after was Roman in name only.
Christian Rome or western civilization doesn't exist.

not your regular anime watcher, and definitely not an animewatcher lately

They’re contrarian faggots who hate being told to play nice with the other kids.

Don’t bother trying to find rationality in it. They’re morons in search of a father figure / authoritarian leader and a justification for their prejudices and disappointment with the way their lives are turning out

>Not being able to build a civilization is fun

they had their own civilization, plus plenty of cool shit like druids and knowledge of nature

sucks they didn't like writing, if only they did write books that'd be amazing shit to research

>greek is boring
>a civilization with a culture a thousand times more complex and well documented is boring

>Arminius blows Rome the fuck out
>Defeats Rome later
>Christians are known to destroy great works,like the library of Alexandria. Read the intro to certain Norse works and they're explicitly Christian. Read terms like Odin's brother vili being called the most high- a Christian concept

Inb4 I mean the Germanic tribes beat Roman peons

yes

there's a reason why everyone knows about stuff like Yggdrasil, the Ulster Circle and barely anyone knows greek gods other than the main ones

I think their rationale is that Christianity's moral universalism ruined Europe.

Niggers had their own civilization too.

word
we were taught about the volsunga saga as early as 3rd grade where i live. the odyssey or whatever wasn't even mentioned until maybe high school and only in passing

and they had strong links with nature as well, which I find very interesting, it took 21 years to train a man to be adruid

Germans are stupid. We, sarmatians literally call them "too dumb to speak".

>A witless man, when he meets with men, had best in silence abide; for no one shall find that noting he knows, if his mouth is not open too much.

>Havamal 27

It seems like tha passage of religions in the course of history is mostly seen as a fucking "wreck and replace".
In Italy politheism was perfectly integrated with the use of Saints.
Saints are literally minor gods.
Same about traditions and ways of life.

I know and studied every single Greek and Roman myth, and i never heard of a Ulster Circle.
I'm Italian, so maybe it's different from countries.

>they didn't like
more like they didn't know how to do it

>he doesn't play/watches japanese media

what does this have to do with japanese media, we're talking about europe.

they love this stuff, you will always find some references to nordic/celt myths in anime and videogames

>knowing about celtic/nordic myths thanks to anime and videogames
>having heard about the yggdrassil, the nordic sagas, and the celts epics first from animes

Please tell me you're joking, or you're american.
Nobody can be so out of touch with culture.

I would have no idea who Cú Chulainn is without the SMT series

What a terrible, terrible timeline we live in.
May god have mercy on our souls.

There's nothing wrong with that. You're being a stereotypical European elitist.

>why don't they teach irish folklore in other countries?!

>not your regular anime watcher
bro

>everyone knows about stuff like Yggdrasil, the Ulster Circle
You haven't left your echo chambers in a while have you?

why take the b8

the most popular mobile games which are played by millions of people are full of those myths

I talk about being interested in cultures, lore, things in general without them being slapped.
I studied Greek and Roman myths, tragedies. comedies and various works in my high school, and not like a stereotypical american tv series theatre recital, but studying them like genuine literary works. I didn't study about nordic/celtic myths but i do have some kind of knowledge, but we're talking about interest in the argument here.

I bet you're one of those faggots that like Fate/ Stay Night

>not liking fate
>not playing Fate Grand Order

>Liking weeb garbage that takes a huge steaming shit on history
Pic related is supposed to be Attila the Hun, apparently.

>christianity is mostly greek paganism
Reminder that people like him vote.

Where's the lie though? It was:
>Written in Greek
>Used Greco-Gnostic concepts like the pleroma
>Early Christian headquarters like Ephesus were Greek ethnically and linguistically on Asia minor

It really couldn't be more Greek if the heeb OT is stripped from it. Please don't tell me you vote

>complaining about anime on a board that was made to let weeaboos discuss history

Cucks. Germans are based.

Nah, that's an alien that happened to do the same shit that Attila did.

>Daily reminder

Germanoids were dirty refugges running away from Huns. The Romans let them in and later defeated the Huns. Biggest mistake in History. They should have killed all the germanic subhumans.

>Being stupid low iq barbarian that knows nothing is more exciting than Alexander the Great conquest of one of the biggest empires in history.
Heh, snowniggers were no diffirent then simple time in south sudan.

how do you know they knew nothing?

they fought for rome

didn't germanic people conquer THE biggest empire in history?

>getting mad at cartoons

Holy shit memes die slow here. Hadn't seen one of those in years, and it's not even a keeper.