How much easier it is for a...

How much easier it is for a, say 5'9-5'10 guy to reach aesthetic proportions and buff look in comparison with 6'1-6'3 guys?

Realistically speaking, do manlets really gain faster and look better without roids?

Yes.

The question is how good can you really look at that short height? All the natty muscles in the world won't help you if you're shorter than a child.

5'10 isn't 5'4 or 5'2.

I am not talking about extremities here, so no child size and no 7 feet sticks either.

Let's say 5'8 to 6'3 height range.

Typical "manlet" and "lanklet".

5'10 is pretty good height tbqh

lanklet with extreme shitty genetics detected

stop whining faggot

they may look better on pictures, in person they look ridiculous

5'9 Manlet here yes it's really easy to build muscle but I think being shorter makes our muscles look bigger. I have 17 inch arms and I have a buddy with 17 at 6 foot and his arms look no where as good as mine

5'8 here

guy who taught me how to lift has 18 inchers at 6'4, i have 16

my biceps look bigger in proportion to my body than he does

aesthetics/mass are all about illusion

It's all proportions.
If two different men have the same body fat, same weight, different heights.
Either the manlet is jacked as shit or fat as fuck.
Either the lanklet is normal or lanklet.

It's not really that shorter guys build muscle faster, there's just less space to fill out so the same amount of muscle mass can achieve the desired proportions faster. Like said.

Please explain this logic

I agree with you transition was 7 months of SS and GOMAD to got from 6'5" 198 to 272. I'm cutting back down to 225 to get my bf% around 12 because it got up to 32. Still haven't felt 'thick' or like I was proportionally well off. I guess I'm just a tall foreverlank.

6'4" god reporting in.

When I first hit my growth spurt (well before lifting was a part of my life) I was a mega lanklet. It took months of forcing myself to eat and hard work to put on the muscle to make my metabolism handle all the calories I'd need to put on steady lean mass. Moving weight that'd be light for a manlet of the same size was harder for me due to the increased length of the 'lever points'. once the muscle is there however it accumulates fairly quickly as long as you compensate for the added mass with your nutrition plan.

Currently 195lbs gaining steady weight. Twas a painful journey but man does it feel great.

hi little guy

Ok Veeky Forums be honest I'm 6 feet tall exactly, and looking to get fit, what must I do?

Manlet spotting 101: the post

>5'9 Manlet here
Quit reading right there.
5'8 here
Quit reading right there.

Holy shit you overbulked

manlets only look bigger in pictures because the ratio of the size of their muscle to the length of their limbs/torso is higher. I'm really muscular irl at 6'3 but people call me dyel on here, that's just the way it goes.

then stop lurk in this thread already

Good, now fuck off

SEVEN MONTHS OF GOMAD
HOLY FUCK

Who cares how muscular a manlet is anyway? They'll still be a disgusting little manlet that girls will always be repulsed by.

Your proportions would be the same in a full body picture. face it jack, your a skeleton

what do you by proportions? they're not the same, manlets need way less actual muscle tissue to look big. I know a manlet that can only bench 225 for a 1rm and yet his chest is round and filled out.

It's hard to see someone's height in a picture.

>7 months of gomad
How are you not dead? You're going to be full Arnold mate

>5'9 not a manlet
Buddyyyyy

this is a tall poster only board

yea man I look like shit at 5'9 women give me zero attention, they see I'm three inches shorter than everyone else, and I can tell it's a total turn off