Why does Veeky Forums hate on guys who wear gloves at the gym?

Why does Veeky Forums hate on guys who wear gloves at the gym?

I only wear em cause the calluses hurt when I'm lifting Dumbbells

> pic unrelated, but it's who I lift for

Wearing gloves doesn't make you a pussy. But Lifting for girls does.

Because men are supposed to have calluses.

Rip said "if you're going to wear gloves in the gym, make sure they match your purse"

here's a reality check

nobody in the gym cares if you wear gloves

just wear them if you want to, we're all wasting time until we die anyway

I thought you lifted for me user.

I always thought that gloves inhibit grip strength growth, and in turn, forearm growth. Big tris and bis look retarded with wimpy forearms.

so you want men instead of women? After my first 3 months of lifting, my gf complained about itchy palms on her ass and titties. That's when I learned lifting for girls, you need to wear gloves and they wont like that sandpaper shit. Also increased my diddy by 25 lbs because my fingers would fall asleep from the pressure. Not only that, I get no blisters so I wont lose a week of gains

Here's how reality actually works
>op walks into gym wearing gloves
>all the curl bros don't seem to mind
>all the big guys want nothing to do with him

And so op becomes a curlbro and never actually gets big.

/story

...nigga are you retarded. Gloves give more grip giving you more stress on muscles. If you want to focus on grip. Grab a plate and pinch iit with your fingers and walk

B-but she's so beautiful I need to be big to have her :(

>gloves give better grip
Not really, the only reason you would have grip issues is if A your hands are sweaty as fuck, or B you have shit grip strength

Here's a test, go and grab and egg and try and bust it in your hand, if you can't, you have shit grip strength

tfw my friend has a 1.1k total and uses gloves. there's nothing wrong with it. He gave me the girls don't like callouses shit either. I grew up playing baseball, fuck blisters/callouses. Been using gloves since the 5th grade.

FUCKING FAGGOT I GOT EGG EVERYWHERE

They add an extra inch between the bar and you, making it harder to hold on.

Also if you wear gloves, you may as well walk around with a sign that says "my girlfriend is sexually unsatisfied with my beta male micro penis". I can almost guarantee that Chad is fucking your GF senseless as you beg us for our approval.

go tell every hockey player/baseball player to use their hands only, no gloves because muh weak grip strength

but I'm the one who fucked chad's gf, she liked my baby hands

Only people that say they look down on people wearing gloves are other dudes. Girls always compliment my baby soft hands.

You are retarded user, baseball players wear gloves because of the impact when the ball hits the bat.

I just team them with my silk scarf.

>whom I lift for

An extra inch!!!!! Those are some big ass gloves

lmftfy the people who actually lift will care if you wear them but not to the point where they will go out of there way to tell you

Kek

I HATE wearing gloves since I find it uncomfortable as fuck, but I have to start because my hands are fucked now and my gf is complaining... she has this weird thing for my hands, idk.

>not wearing goalkeepers gloves to DL

>calluses hurt when I'm lifting Dumbbells

fucking pussy, man up or go back to sucking cock

Do gloves actually give you better grip strength?

Anyone have experience with lifts actually increasing after trying gloves?

They keep sweat away so grip is better
Lifting gloves will lock your wrists a bit so heavy lifts won't hurt them as much
All in all ain't that bad.

While calluses are simply a sign that you actually do something with your hands, you are welcome to use some peeling if a woman complain about rought skin on your hands.
Or if you are too beta to buy some at the store, mix brown sugar with olive oil and coffee grounds to get a home made one that works well.

I wear gloves while biking to avoid this problem but this comes from the fact that I am a masseuse.
So lumberjack hands are a no-no.

Fucking this

Gloves will significantly improve performance if you have pleb grip strength

Are wrist straps for bitches?

Because I can hookgrip.

And I'm not a fanny.

I've never seen anyone remotely big wearing gloves

You guys just need to learn to grip the bar properly.