I see alot of bravado and condescension on Veeky Forums when rating and describing females. So ,objectively...

I see alot of bravado and condescension on Veeky Forums when rating and describing females. So ,objectively,whats a true 10/10 look like to you guys? Heres my interpretation

Mine

Miranda Kerr with a slightly hotter body imo

10/10 is all about your taste, she's got to objectively be a 9 first and foremost to actually qualify though

I think a 5 star system makes more sense

Mine

Is he natty btw?

No 10/10s so far

>fake tits
>10/10
K

>dat pussy lip looking thing

So a 10 rating system but halved?

Being less "specific" has the odd effect of making it more accurate

You're going to have a wider range and that allows for human subjectivity

Guys will endlessly bicker about what is an 8, 9, and 10/10 but saying

>1 star fugly
>2 star plain
>3 star pretty
>4 star hot
>5 star smoking

will get a lot more common ground

Her body is a 10 but the face is that of an average woman. Put that body on margot robbies face and youll have your 10

Yours wears makeup. Maybe not because she needs it, but maybe. She wants you to see something conventionally feminine about her. Unfortunate. Truly a statuesque woman with defined and wonderful features. But insecure.

An amazing body. Her makeup now is a part of her style. Her style is awful. She is shallow. She takes a picture for others...but her focus is still on herself, within that tiny phone's screen. Not confident.

Veeky Forums is such a humorous place, so full of wit.

A young girl. She knows nothing, but is pretty. So, she'll be pretty! For you, for herself...as long as she has it. Which won't be long.

Too wound up now in proving herself that it shows. Sure, beautiful and strong. Someone an older man would enjoy showing off to the lads and his superiors as a trophy...but she isn't someone that's been won. She is someone that gained a medal, and, now what? Old with painted nails.

It would be unfair if I didn't post my own 10/10 (which will invariably get people to disagree), so this is she. Always the one I first think of when this question is asked, but still one of many 10/10s in a folder filled with girls I think are overwhelmingly beautiful. Attractive for various reasons. But there's no way I wouldn't stare if I ever saw this girl in the flesh.

you think that's a 10?
fuck nigga

I want this slut to bully me.

I agree that its subjective. For me its Lohan circa 2004 before she fucked herself up.

Actually it makes it less accurate

It just means it's so inaccurate readings that would be judged higher or lower end up in the same category.

It's a good system if you're scared of disagreement

>I agree that its subjective. For me its Lohan circa 2004 before she fucked herself up.
So sad. Mean Girls Lohan so good.

God she fell apart. It's amazing how quickly partying can take a toll on your youth. She's my fucking age and looks haggard as fuck.

body wise at least

So post your 10/10 folder

face looks way better in that pic

I think that girl was supposed to be one. kek

Holy shit Freud, get out of your basement and take off your fedora.

Banging titties but she has to go back

>she has to go back
>look at photo trying ro find the bttf reference
>dont see it
>"wtf is this guy talking about hes a fucking fucktard."
>see his pepe trump
>ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Only if others want to see pictures of similarly dainty women.

She was. If I search through the images, I'm certain I could find one with better features, better style, better body, a combination of all of it. But, she's always one of the earlier ones that helped me decide what kind of woman I thought was close to perfection, visually.

I am not Sigmund Freud. I do not live in a basement, though I do own one at 29-years-old. I own a baseball cap, a straw cowboy hat and two or three winter skullcaps. Sorry to have you see a false image of myself.

Another girl for your troubles :)

No, I'm saying there's a higher chance that some guy and I agree on a girl being a 4/5 (which would indicate accuracy)

if everyone disagrees you don't really get an answer. Looks are in fact a popularity contest.

She looks like she smells like cat piss

this has got to be one of the worst posters ive ever seen on this website and that is saying something

>Implying heavy crack tactical combat operations isn't the only thing that makes me hard anymore.

hnnnng

Contributing

A young twenties girl on a roadtrip with a flannel blanket is a crazy cat lady, huh? You've had some strange experiences so far in your life, but your anecdote is certainly yours to hold.

The entirety of Veeky Forums? Not just Veeky Forums? You've browsed these boards, reads posts over so many years, and I'm "the worst?" This is saying something indeed! Have a busty ballerina for your troubles.

Look at that fucking core.

Man i really wonder what fridgemode women will look like when they retire and get old

core is fucking gross desu senpai

I cant say t bh f am?
what kind of fucking shit is this

>wanting a useless bimbo
>not a functioning partner

wat da fuqq is that dude playing??

In the summer time when the weather is hot..

>basic as fuck blonde girl

literally walk outdoors and you'd see her everywhere

where did I say I wanted a useless bimbo?
you trying to imply that any girl that doesnt have a bumpy mini fridge for a core is a bimbo?

her face is like a solid 8/10 here but its the only good picture she has.

the rest of them really exposes how mongoloid and ugly she actually is.

nice body tho.

Looks like Mouthbreather checkers

I don't live in a dormitory on a campus somewhere. I work for a living. Still, you're aren't wrong in spirit; I find myself distracted by pretty women often enough.

>bumpy mini fridge

Damn i thought school already started

Be fair m8, even chad looks wonky when going for prs

>mixed grip for 1plate ever
>for whatever number of reps

You got fine taste user. I'd say that's a 10/10 for me too.

>no hips
>over developed core
>0 tits

why don't you just go fuck a guy?

>complains about girls with makeup
>posts girl with makeup

Nigga wut?

She looks like Chyna

Looks cute, has a pussy, isn't a bodybuilder.
I'm sorry that power doesn't arouse you, tiny.

I don't need a woman to challenge me, physically. That's not their purpose for me.

DO YOU NEWFAGS NOT REALIZE THIS IS E RODGERS SISTER OR AM I JUST EXPERIENCING BAD EYE SIGHT FROM CREATINE ?!

Sorry m8 we don't idolize the backstory of every edgelord virgin that decides to shoot people.

A friend of your great-grandmother, about 75-90 years ago.

>sorry to realize you don't have photographic memory
:-) Really sucks not being supreme doesn't it?

It's not newfaggotry, it's "I don't give a shit." I've been trapped in this Hellhole since the beginning. I truly do not give a shit.

Wouldn't know. I assume it sucks for you if you've ever seen something you dislike.

>mfw seen a shoot out in person
Leave me alone now.

10/10 eyes
Gimme dem cataracts, gurl

>ywn cum on them

>Thinking a 10/10 is possible
If you cannot find anything wrong with a girl you are not being subjective enough, there are no 10/10's.

my 10/10 but im dyke

Post body, rugmuncher

>asian
Excellent tastes.

Why do women insist they are lesbians but go for women with male physiques or look like men?

backgammon

Please step into my comfy gas chamber

>but im dyke
So why not go for a manlet? You'd save money on the strap on, at least.

:o ohhhhh good eye.

my 10/10 for me

thick and athletic are good enough for me.

are those shoulders achievable natty?

You can guess what happened next.

how does she look like a man?

I'd say everything except the surgically impanted breasts is "how" she looks like a man.

B R E H S

I have at least 100 snapchats pics from at least a dozen different girls like this.

Thanks for sharing yours, though ;)

I've seen my perfect 10/10 at uni, but I've never talked to her. Feelsbadman. I know it's pathetic to have feelings for someone you've never met but hey, maybe I am a loser.

her theighs are on point tho

I like overwatch too

God i'm so lonely. I just want to not be obese anymore. 50lbs to go to reach my goal weight. Then maybe I can search for happiness.

this and only this
white teenage girl whit a fatass

B r e h s . . . .

Noyce.

You will get happier but you'll never be less lonely

She's pretty.

Damn dude be careful I might catch your autismo

dyke hair takes her from like a 9 to 6/10
fake tits/10, any girl could be this pretty with proper makeup, hair, clothing and by not being fat
there is basically nothing feminine about this "woman"
cute
literally looks like a dude with makeup

Why is nobody talking about this pic

what's her name wojak?